Really? REALLY!?!

• Really? REALLY!?!
    zbulling

$70 for a GA ticket? Thanks Nickleback for the outrageous prices! I'm not even planning on staying for those fucks.

Submitted by zbulling on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I know what you mean!! I am going to the show in Toronto, but I only really care about Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, and Sick Puppies!! Then I'm going again to the Darkhorse in Greensboro, NC, but once again I'm not really going to see Nickleback! Shinedown ROCKS, but how about ROCK ON THE RANGE!! I believe I saw one day left open!! :wink:

BrAnDi_11

Sat, 01/16/2010 - 19:44

I know it. I wanted to go to ATL show but 100 bucks a ticket is steep. Im used to paying 100 for 2. Shinedown is the 2nd opening act to so they probably wont play long either.

BrAnDi_11

Sun, 01/17/2010 - 03:30

sick puppies open, shinedown, breaking benjamin & nickleback. But maybe since shinedown is kinda considered an opener maybe they could do merch booth meet & greets? That would be cool kinda like the old days :) It is a whole new fan base

d_eicholz

Sun, 01/17/2010 - 22:17

i love breaking ben but honestly i don't get y they are after shinedown. both have a very good rock following but shinedown has picked up a ton of new fans. plus, someone going to see a nickelback concert is more likely to like shinedown than breaking ben. jmo

d_eicholz

Sun, 01/24/2010 - 03:15

Yeah, I agree with Karen on that point too. Just saw three days grace, breaking ben, and flyleaf and that stuff is very true. This was a big concert but not nearly like that one and they had to have a ton of security, plus concessions, and pretty sure all these bigger place have like usher people too and there are a bunch of those.

But, if u want to take it a step further, it is indirestly directly NBs fault. As there would not be a need for quite so many people and a big venue so if it was just the other 3 it would be a lot less.

My conclusion, tickets are more because NB is there. BUT it's not like it's just them saying "we can charge watever we want cause we are nb"

Ps- saw breaking ben tonight for the first time and they were stellar. Not saying they are as good as SD but I guess it is deffinitely a little closer than I thought it would be

d_eicholz

Sun, 01/24/2010 - 15:42

i'm alright with it. i like nickelback. they have some good songs like burn it to the ground. but i got floor and wat i really cant wait for is smashing into the unknowing NB fan in a mosh pit wen shinedown and breaking ben are playing! dont u just love those people that get mad wen someone bumps them. it like dude, you on on the floor of a rock concert... wat the fuck did u expect? lol

$70 for a GA ticket? Thanks Nickleback for the outrageous prices! I'm not even planning on staying for those fucks.

comments

i'm alright with it. i like nickelback. they have some good songs like burn it to the ground. but i got floor and wat i really cant wait for is smashing into the unknowing NB fan in a mosh pit wen shinedown and breaking ben are playing! dont u just love those people that get mad wen someone bumps them. it like dude, you on on the floor of a rock concert... wat the fuck did u expect? lol

Yeah, I agree with Karen on that point too. Just saw three days grace, breaking ben, and flyleaf and that stuff is very true. This was a big concert but not nearly like that one and they had to have a ton of security, plus concessions, and pretty sure all these bigger place have like usher people too and there are a bunch of those.

But, if u want to take it a step further, it is indirestly directly NBs fault. As there would not be a need for quite so many people and a big venue so if it was just the other 3 it would be a lot less.

My conclusion, tickets are more because NB is there. BUT it's not like it's just them saying "we can charge watever we want cause we are nb"

Ps- saw breaking ben tonight for the first time and they were stellar. Not saying they are as good as SD but I guess it is deffinitely a little closer than I thought it would be

i love breaking ben but honestly i don't get y they are after shinedown. both have a very good rock following but shinedown has picked up a ton of new fans. plus, someone going to see a nickelback concert is more likely to like shinedown than breaking ben. jmo

sick puppies open, shinedown, breaking benjamin & nickleback. But maybe since shinedown is kinda considered an opener maybe they could do merch booth meet & greets? That would be cool kinda like the old days :) It is a whole new fan base

I know it. I wanted to go to ATL show but 100 bucks a ticket is steep. Im used to paying 100 for 2. Shinedown is the 2nd opening act to so they probably wont play long either.

Shinedown

I know what you mean!! I am going to the show in Toronto, but I only really care about Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, and Sick Puppies!! Then I'm going again to the Darkhorse in Greensboro, NC, but once again I'm not really going to see Nickleback! Shinedown ROCKS, but how about ROCK ON THE RANGE!! I believe I saw one day left open!! :wink: