random venting crap... advice please?

• random venting crap... advice please?
    Fonic_Hymnist

i hate it when im in this stupid mood, i feel like a jelous bitch and hate it and dont know how to help it.
    my best friend and my girlfriend live in the same area and they hang out alot, occasionally when i call one of them they're together and when they are they ignore me completly while i sit there wasting my minutes trying to talk to them... it's frustrating and i alway feel really jelous and left out
    the bad part is all of us have a for of mutiple personality what ever and i can tell when one of her others is lying to me and i feel cheated on...

Submitted by Fonic_Hymnist on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Communication is where it's at...if you can't talk to either of them then there needs to be some sort of middle ground. If she's your gf, then there definately has to be a form of talkin and if that doesn't work, then you have to consider is she right for you...there's plenty of fish in the sea! Trust me...

It's very important that she knows how you feel. Just like the above poster said, communication is everything. The fact is that this behavior puts you in a negative mood and if they care about you they should be able to understand. It's not easy to deal with jealousy because everyone tells us it's wrong to be jealous. Just remember that it is human nature and everyone struggles with it. Your girl should have no problem with the way you feel if she is right for you!

crueangel

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 14:37

I know what it's like when friendss drive you crazy- or family. Talk to her and let her know how you feel. I hope things work out for you!

{{HUGS}}

Fonic_Hymnist

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 14:46

i did tak to her and it is better thanks all of you for the advice

i hate it when im in this stupid mood, i feel like a jelous bitch and hate it and dont know how to help it.
my best friend and my girlfriend live in the same area and they hang out alot, occasionally when i call one of them they're together and when they are they ignore me completly while i sit there wasting my minutes trying to talk to them... it's frustrating and i alway feel really jelous and left out
the bad part is all of us have a for of mutiple personality what ever and i can tell when one of her others is lying to me and i feel cheated on...

comments

i did tak to her and it is better thanks all of you for the advice

I know what it's like when friendss drive you crazy- or family. Talk to her and let her know how you feel. I hope things work out for you!

{{HUGS}}

It's very important that she knows how you feel. Just like the above poster said, communication is everything. The fact is that this behavior puts you in a negative mood and if they care about you they should be able to understand. It's not easy to deal with jealousy because everyone tells us it's wrong to be jealous. Just remember that it is human nature and everyone struggles with it. Your girl should have no problem with the way you feel if she is right for you!

Communication is where it's at...if you can't talk to either of them then there needs to be some sort of middle ground. If she's your gf, then there definately has to be a form of talkin and if that doesn't work, then you have to consider is she right for you...there's plenty of fish in the sea! Trust me...