RANDOM THOUGHTS AND MUSINGS....

• RANDOM THOUGHTS AND MUSINGS....
    mollie

Who says Muffin Tops are bad and 20~min miles are to slow???

Just sayin'.... says random mollie!

Submitted by mollie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

OMG are we SICK or something!!! FaceBook, Twitter and Tish too!!! ROFL
:lol:

destiny453

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 01:44

That was pretty random mollie :lol:

Hence the title to the thread! hahaha!

"You know I'm commin' for you! Cuz I got nuthin' to loose." :lol:

LOL....I just realized I started this (*&(*& thread in the wrong section thingy.

Oh wellhell.....

its me, as usual!

destiny453

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 12:46

Come all the way to Scotland for me :)

From your mouth to God's ears! On the news this morning they were rating where the best lovers are from!! Apparently, Scottish lovers are "Too loud" ! I dont know if this is in general or during the actual act! Maybe you could enlighten us Destiny? :twisted:

destiny453

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 12:54

Well i am always loud :) There was also a thing aswell that in the UK Glasgow is the place that buys the most extra large condoms...so maybe we have something to scream about? :)

I am on the phone with my travel agent as we speak!!!! :lol:

destiny453

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 13:00

Really?? Yeah!!! That's only cos i mentioned big willies :lol: It's a good job your husband aint on here :P :P Yes get over we will go clubbing together :lol:

dalamar_2

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 13:15

I've a suggestion: Scotland, 1 year from now. Drunk. All of us?

I am SO there!!! :twisted:

Count me in and I may not come home either!!!!!

I shall find a highlander vamp and live in bliss the rest of me life!!!!

Did you read that one too? Kressley Cole?? WOWZA!!!! :twisted:

dalamar_2

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 15:20

Oh s**t.

My random thing has got a life of its own now, doesn't it? :)

My mind is already wrapped around it, so I guess that would be a ... yes! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/29/2009 - 17:23

lol you guys are hilarious.

@ LL: Your MIND is wrapped around it? I have a few other body parts I would wrap around it! ;)

And I have read Kreely Cole a bit ago. I can not wait to get my hands on Christine Feehan's latest!!!

destiny453

Wed, 09/30/2009 - 01:46

:oops: :lol: Haha you girls are too funny :)

Covet was released yesterday!! New series by J.R.Ward...about really hot fallen angels who ride Harleys. Some BDB characters will cross over..Can't wait to receive my copy, it's gonna be goood! :twisted:

[quote="mollie"]@ LL: Your MIND is wrapped around it? I have a few other body parts I would wrap around it! ;)

And I have read Kreely Cole a bit ago. I can not wait to get my hands on Christine Feehan's latest!!![/quote]You know Mollie, you really should try to come out of your shell alittle !! You're so cute!! Muah!! :D

destiny453

Wed, 09/30/2009 - 09:48

Sounds like a juicy one LL :)

If anything like her other series I am sure it will be...right Lady D???? :twisted:

dalamar_2

Wed, 09/30/2009 - 10:01

[quote="lorilee"][quote="mollie"]@ LL: Your MIND is wrapped around it? I have a few other body parts I would wrap around it! ;)

And I have read Kreely Cole a bit ago. I can not wait to get my hands on Christine Feehan's latest!!![/quote]You know Mollie, you really should try to come out of your shell alittle !! You're so cute!! Muah!! :D[/quote]

You girls need a room, or somethin'...

Told ya I'd volunteer to watch! : )

[quote="lorilee"][quote="mollie"]@ LL: Your MIND is wrapped around it? I have a few other body parts I would wrap around it! ;)

And I have read Kreely Cole a bit ago. I can not wait to get my hands on Christine Feehan's latest!!![/quote]You know Mollie, you really should try to come out of your shell alittle !! You're so cute!! Muah!! :D[/quote]

TY but I do have this wee issue with filter some times. WTH! you only live once and I plan on making it a blast while it lasts!

A room? Naw....a ship maybe !

Yeah...I'm holding out for [size=24][/size]TOUR BUS[size=12][/size]!!!
@MOLLIE I know what you mean about filter...I have this strange compulsion to "Shock and Awe"!! :twisted:

And the tour bus would be white with red details on it...hmmm...me thinks I am already on it!!!

Shock and Awe it is!!!!

destiny453

Thu, 10/01/2009 - 01:55

make it white with red stars....like eric's trousers :)

Who says Muffin Tops are bad and 20~min miles are to slow???

Just sayin'.... says random mollie!

comments

make it white with red stars....like eric's trousers :)

And the tour bus would be white with red details on it...hmmm...me thinks I am already on it!!!

Shock and Awe it is!!!!

Yeah...I'm holding out for [size=24][/size]TOUR BUS[size=12][/size]!!!
@MOLLIE I know what you mean about filter...I have this strange compulsion to "Shock and Awe"!! :twisted:

TY but I do have this wee issue with filter some times. WTH! you only live once and I plan on making it a blast while it lasts!

A room? Naw....a ship maybe !

You girls need a room, or somethin'...

Told ya I'd volunteer to watch! : )

If anything like her other series I am sure it will be...right Lady D???? :twisted:

Sounds like a juicy one LL :)

[quote="mollie"]@ LL: Your MIND is wrapped around it? I have a few other body parts I would wrap around it! ;)

And I have read Kreely Cole a bit ago. I can not wait to get my hands on Christine Feehan's latest!!![/quote]You know Mollie, you really should try to come out of your shell alittle !! You're so cute!! Muah!! :D

Covet was released yesterday!! New series by J.R.Ward...about really hot fallen angels who ride Harleys. Some BDB characters will cross over..Can't wait to receive my copy, it's gonna be goood! :twisted:

:oops: :lol: Haha you girls are too funny :)

@ LL: Your MIND is wrapped around it? I have a few other body parts I would wrap around it! ;)

And I have read Kreely Cole a bit ago. I can not wait to get my hands on Christine Feehan's latest!!!

lol you guys are hilarious.

My mind is already wrapped around it, so I guess that would be a ... yes! :lol:

Oh s**t.

My random thing has got a life of its own now, doesn't it? :)

Did you read that one too? Kressley Cole?? WOWZA!!!! :twisted:

Count me in and I may not come home either!!!!!

I shall find a highlander vamp and live in bliss the rest of me life!!!!

I am SO there!!! :twisted:

I've a suggestion: Scotland, 1 year from now. Drunk. All of us?

Really?? Yeah!!! That's only cos i mentioned big willies :lol: It's a good job your husband aint on here :P :P Yes get over we will go clubbing together :lol:

I am on the phone with my travel agent as we speak!!!! :lol:

Well i am always loud :) There was also a thing aswell that in the UK Glasgow is the place that buys the most extra large condoms...so maybe we have something to scream about? :)

From your mouth to God's ears! On the news this morning they were rating where the best lovers are from!! Apparently, Scottish lovers are "Too loud" ! I dont know if this is in general or during the actual act! Maybe you could enlighten us Destiny? :twisted:

Come all the way to Scotland for me :)

LOL....I just realized I started this (*&(*& thread in the wrong section thingy.

Oh wellhell.....

its me, as usual!

Hence the title to the thread! hahaha!

"You know I'm commin' for you! Cuz I got nuthin' to loose." :lol:

That was pretty random mollie :lol:

OMG are we SICK or something!!! FaceBook, Twitter and Tish too!!! ROFL
:lol: