random question about Brent

• random question about Brent
    missmychevy

I found some raw footage of Brent and Nick singing "Save Me" in a sound room like setting. Brent's voice was a little raspy in this one. Out of curiousity does he smoke?
    If so, how do he keep his amazing voice ready and sounding stellar for live performances? If not...same question. I have seen these guys three times now and have yet to see nothing but a true gift to us fans from all of Shinedown!!
    COME BACK TO CHITOWN SOOOOON!

Submitted by missmychevy on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I have never seen any of them smoke which is kinda surprising. I like it though.

missmychevy

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 21:36

I have never seen packs or a cig at the end of guitars...classic for bands who smoke.
I have never seen any of them smoking either. Took me until my 3rd try 2 years ago to kick it myself so WAY TO GO IF THIS IS TRUE GUYS!!!!!

" I finally put it all together, but nothin really lasts forever..."

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 21:48

that i know of none of them smoke. it might have been early in the morning before brent was able to fully warm up his vocals. i've seen several vids that are shot early in the morning and his voice sounds a little raspy. the only one who i knew smoked was nick but he's doing his own thing now.

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 09:37

Yeah but it's great they don't smoke though, most rock bands do, they can use it as their 'thing'! :lol: Maybe Brent was just having a little off moment :)

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 19:26

[quote="missmychevy"]I found some raw footage of Brent and Nick singing "Save Me" in a sound room like setting. Brent's voice was a little raspy in this one. Out of curiousity does he smoke?
If so, how do he keep his amazing voice ready and sounding stellar for live performances? If not...same question. I have seen these guys three times now and have yet to see nothing but a true gift to us fans from all of Shinedown!!
COME BACK TO CHITOWN SOOOOON![/quote]no he does not smoke! but he did say hes not an angel and he does have a drink now and then

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 16:58

Yeah well who doesn't? :lol: I have been having a dry spell at the moment! :(

Yeah Destiny...I noticed, what's up with that?? :lol:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:03

With my dry spell of typing or drinking?? :lol: Just at one of those points in my life...ya know, where you can't be bothered with anything...due to pressure! :(

I meant partying, but you can tell that you have more on your plate with school. That's ok, we're all still here when you have time to drop in! I do miss you like He77 though! :wink:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:09

:lol: Oh i am always working or doing stuff for uni, 4th year is such hard work...i am so run down with all the late nights and early mornings! :(

Understood, did you know that you are ranked the #1 poster and I am #2!!! Is that funny or what?/ :lol:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:13

Really?! :o Wow we must post ALOT! I wish there was some sort of amazing prize for that! :lol:

You are my prize Sweetheart!! I'm such a sap!! :lol:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:19

Oh why thank you my number 2 seed :) I see there is a thing on the news site that posts between Sept 18th and Oct 9th are entered for winning two prize laminates??

Yeah, I did see that too. May the best poster win!! :lol:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:24

Bring it on girlfriend :) Nah i won't win...ut's probably only for people in the US

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:25

that was meant to says it's god i am tired, my posting is shit! :( :lol:

It should be for anyone in the boards. Fair is fair!

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:28

Yeah true true....i wish they would post some info on the UK meet and greets have been waiting 3 months now!!!

It's at the last minute even over here. :(

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:33

Oh great...well hope they let us know before w eactually head off too Manchester! :lol:

I found some raw footage of Brent and Nick singing "Save Me" in a sound room like setting. Brent's voice was a little raspy in this one. Out of curiousity does he smoke?
COME BACK TO CHITOWN SOOOOON!

comments

Oh great...well hope they let us know before w eactually head off too Manchester! :lol:

It's at the last minute even over here. :(

Yeah true true....i wish they would post some info on the UK meet and greets have been waiting 3 months now!!!

It should be for anyone in the boards. Fair is fair!

that was meant to says it's god i am tired, my posting is shit! :( :lol:

Bring it on girlfriend :) Nah i won't win...ut's probably only for people in the US

Yeah, I did see that too. May the best poster win!! :lol:

Oh why thank you my number 2 seed :) I see there is a thing on the news site that posts between Sept 18th and Oct 9th are entered for winning two prize laminates??

You are my prize Sweetheart!! I'm such a sap!! :lol:

Really?! :o Wow we must post ALOT! I wish there was some sort of amazing prize for that! :lol:

Understood, did you know that you are ranked the #1 poster and I am #2!!! Is that funny or what?/ :lol:

:lol: Oh i am always working or doing stuff for uni, 4th year is such hard work...i am so run down with all the late nights and early mornings! :(

I meant partying, but you can tell that you have more on your plate with school. That's ok, we're all still here when you have time to drop in! I do miss you like He77 though! :wink:

With my dry spell of typing or drinking?? :lol: Just at one of those points in my life...ya know, where you can't be bothered with anything...due to pressure! :(

Yeah Destiny...I noticed, what's up with that?? :lol:

Yeah well who doesn't? :lol: I have been having a dry spell at the moment! :(

Re: random question about Brent

[quote="missmychevy"]I found some raw footage of Brent and Nick singing "Save Me" in a sound room like setting. Brent's voice was a little raspy in this one. Out of curiousity does he smoke?
COME BACK TO CHITOWN SOOOOON![/quote]no he does not smoke! but he did say hes not an angel and he does have a drink now and then

Yeah but it's great they don't smoke though, most rock bands do, they can use it as their 'thing'! :lol: Maybe Brent was just having a little off moment :)

that i know of none of them smoke. it might have been early in the morning before brent was able to fully warm up his vocals. i've seen several vids that are shot early in the morning and his voice sounds a little raspy. the only one who i knew smoked was nick but he's doing his own thing now.

random question about Brent

I have never seen packs or a cig at the end of guitars...classic for bands who smoke.
I have never seen any of them smoking either. Took me until my 3rd try 2 years ago to kick it myself so WAY TO GO IF THIS IS TRUE GUYS!!!!!

" I finally put it all together, but nothin really lasts forever..."

I have never seen any of them smoke which is kinda surprising. I like it though.