Random can't wait thoughts ...

• Random can't wait thoughts ...
    tessarakt

First album, "Hey these guys are cool!"

Second album, "Oh hai shinedown has another album out ... I forgot how much I liked these guys!"

Third album, "Awesome! They have a new album, new stuff, I always forget how much Ilike these guys!!"

FF to the Chattanooga acoustic show ... I don't forget how much I love them anymore. I didn't think I *could love them anymore ... until that show. My (then) 4 yr old was pissed we were going to see them without her (it was our 3rd time seeing them, '04, then COM, then acoustic). She wouldn't be satisfied until we promised next time they came to Knoxville, TN we'd take her AND she drew a pic of TCATB for us to give them.

However it's very hard to explain to the (now) 5 yr old just how long it's going to be before they're touring again. "Honey, a year or more, they're making a new album, they're not playing shows. New album, recording new songs. New songs. Couple years. You'll be probably 6, maybe 7." Poor kid just doesn't get it.

I'm 34 and sitting on the edge of my seat! HA!!

I would LOVE to get to meet them again, and hopefully actually formulate words more than, "It's so great to meet you!" I think that's exactly what I said to each of them. Verbatim. Least I didn't make an ass of myself which is what I was fearing. Dave did at least wish Zach a happy bday, as his bday was the next day, and he did manage to explain to Brent the pic our little girl drew when he gave it to him.

Hopefully I'll get to meet the guys again and actually manage to TALK to them. I would absolutely die if my little girl got to meet them. That would be so cool.

Maybe my little boy will be big enough to go by then too. Now let's just hope it's an all ages show! LOL

I'm really excited to see what this next album is gonna be. Seriously can't wait.

There's my random should have already been in bed rambling post for the evening.

Submitted by tessarakt on
Forum category
Is pro
No

That's awesome and everyone had a unique experience with the band. I've met the full band twice and Zach randomly at a PotBelly's before the acoustic show haha.

I'm curious, what did Brent say about the drawing?!

tessarakt

Wed, 12/22/2010 - 11:39

I don't remember exactly! ROFL I know he said it was really cool, but can't remember exactly WHAT he said ...

Her pic was awesome, crow with a smiley face chasing after a butterfly with a smiley face (LOL) then she drew the sun at the top and a line going from the sun to the ground ... get it ... shine ... down ... ha ... she's awesome.

Now when she draws it she includes dandelions in the pic =)

crueangel

Wed, 12/22/2010 - 14:23

That's so sweet she drew them a pic! My thoughts are pretty much along the same line- can't wait for the new album, new tour, meet & greets, etc.! I've met them twice, and STILL was barely able to talk to them! :roll: Which really aggravates me, because they are one of the most down-to-earth bands- no ego at all, especially when you meet them. I think the last time I could barely speak was b/c Barry and Zach were already in their suits for the acoustic show. I was probably drooling all over myself, and no one wanted to say anything! But at least I remembered to give Zach his Birthday present! LOL I SO hope they do another acoustic tour. The energy was SO amazing!

I am a full on Shinedown addict now!! Let's see Dr. Drew just TRY and cure that!! NOT!!!

tessarakt

Wed, 12/22/2010 - 16:04

crueangel, which acoustic show did you go to?

I just had to look back at my pic ... zach and barry were already suited up ...

my heart about jumped out of my chest getting tolook directly into each of their eyes ... LOVE

tessarakt

Wed, 12/22/2010 - 16:06

acoustic show was so amazing ... we almost didn't get to go, won tickets at the last minute ... we'd checked prices and such and just couldn't get it to work out with us having to drive and get a hotel ... then we won thos tix ... omg ...

afterwards, we just kept saying to each other, "I can't believe we almost missed THAT!!"

inked4life

Wed, 12/22/2010 - 17:08

What a great story! I have always wanted to give the guys a gift like homemade treats or something but I am not sure what to make and don't want to make something someone might be allergic to.

Hehe, such a cute story!!

I did make the guys homemade gift bags with pix I took of them with a lil something written on the back and these awesome truffles (super easy recipe) and Brent was so thankful he wanted to give me a hug for it and really, that just made my night getting hugs from the guys. Totally geeked out over that.

As to the homemade stuff: Brent's allergic to nuts. He's also not that into sweets. Zach is kinda iffy about sweets too. The other 2 LOVE chocolate and sweets. That's all I got out of them last time. But I felt the same way Inked, I wanted to make them something homemade because they probably rarely get homemade stuff while touring.

crueangel

Wed, 12/22/2010 - 18:42

jen- I went to the acoustic show in Tampa- I think it was the first show of the tour. Also went to the first show for the COM tour in Jacksonville.

In Jax, I met them at an after show "cattle call" when I bought a cd- that I, of course, already had. Second best $$ I ever spent! LOL I was SO geeked out, all I could do was shake their hands and say "Thank you for your music!" They were so gracious, esp Brent. His eyes got big like he was surprised by what I said, and he said, "No, THANK YOU!"

Then, I splurged for my B-Day and bought a meet & greet package for Tampa. I STILL could barely speak, but Zach gave me a hug for the present I gave him, a steel Scorpio bracelet, and I told him I was a Scorpio, too, and that my Birthday was the next day, and he told me Happy Birthday, too. Now THAT was the BEST $$ I have spent so far- on Shinedown! :lol:

inked4life

Wed, 12/22/2010 - 23:08

Yeah I knew that Brent is allergic to nuts so my favorite sweet treats pretty much went out the window, one which involves peanut butter and the other involves cashews. I thought about making my mothers fudge recipe, but didn't want it to take it on the road for a two hour trip. So I really had no idea what to make.

tessarakt

Wed, 12/22/2010 - 23:38

HEe hee ... I'm a scorpio too ... we're fun aren't we ;)
My little girl's a sag and my little boy's a scorpio (we actually share bday)

Poor Dave's a laid back libra trapped in this house with all this insanity ;)

I wish wish wish I'd gotten hugs from the guys. I did put my arm around brent for the pic, and of course I immediately thought, 'omg super paranoid security dude's gonna jump me' ... but he didn't ... Jake turned out to be really cool LOL

crueangel

Fri, 12/24/2010 - 14:43

[quote="jen_n_dave"]HEe hee ... I'm a scorpio too ... we're fun aren't we ;)

I wish wish wish I'd gotten hugs from the guys. I did put my arm around brent for the pic, and of course I immediately thought, 'omg super paranoid security dude's gonna jump me' ... but he didn't ... Jake turned out to be really cool LOL[/quote]

Hehe- Scorpios ROCK! And we are SO headstrong! LOL You're right- poor Dave!

Yeah, when I gave Zach his gift, I kept watching Jake to make sure I didn't get into trouble, but, yes, he is really cool. I saw him in Jax, and he was really nice, but I saw him go off on the security people b/c they weren't doing their jobs. Then when I saw him in Tampa, he was a bit more laid back, and joking around. I am barely over 5' tall- I MIGHT be a tiny bit past Jake's elbow! LOL I hope he works the next tour, because I just love tat someone like him is watching out for Shinedown!

I wish I'd gotten hugs from all the guys, because it was my Birthday, but when I took my pic, I put my arms around Brent and Eric... oh, yeah!! LOL It was still SO worth it!!

tessarakt

Fri, 12/24/2010 - 23:02

[quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"]HEe hee ... I'm a scorpio too ... we're fun aren't we ;)

I wish wish wish I'd gotten hugs from the guys. I did put my arm around brent for the pic, and of course I immediately thought, 'omg super paranoid security dude's gonna jump me' ... but he didn't ... Jake turned out to be really cool LOL[/quote]

Yeah, when I gave Zach his gift, I kept watching Jake to make sure I didn't get into trouble, but, yes, he is really cool. I saw him in Jax, and he was really nice, but I saw him go off on the security people b/c they weren't doing their jobs. Then when I saw him in Tampa, he was a bit more laid back, and joking around. I am barely over 5' tall- I MIGHT be a tiny bit past Jake's elbow! LOL I hope he works the next tour, because I just love tat someone like him is watching out for Shinedown!

I wish I'd gotten hugs from all the guys, because it was my Birthday, but when I took my pic, I put my arms around Brent and Eric... oh, yeah!! LOL It was still SO worth it!![/quote]

LOL It really is a good thing Dave's so laid back ;)

We were a little concerned with Jake at first. He kept eyeing Dave. Dave's tall. Him and Jake were easily the tallest people (I did not expect all 4 of hte guys to be ... uh ... MY height ... maybe less lol) in that room during our meet and greet LOL Dave swears he's *only 6' 2" but I say more like 6' 4". He also had on his funky black pants with all the chains and stuff on it so I think he made Jake a little nervous LOL We got a question at our show and I made Dave ask it and frankly it was the best of the night ... suddenly Jake was all sweet and laughing and hugged Dave ... awwww ... guess he figured out Dave's just a teddy bear LOL

Jake was awesome and I've yet to see anythign bad about him (at least not that I wouldn't expect from him considering his job anyway) ... I so hope we get to meet them again ... would be too cool.

crueangel

Sat, 12/25/2010 - 18:26

[/quote]

We were a little concerned with Jake at first. He kept eyeing Dave. Dave's tall. Him and Jake were easily the tallest people (I did not expect all 4 of hte guys to be ... uh ... MY height ... maybe less lol) in that room during our meet and greet LOL Dave swears he's *only 6' 2" but I say more like 6' 4". He also had on his funky black pants with all the chains and stuff on it so I think he made Jake a little nervous LOL We got a question at our show and I made Dave ask it and frankly it was the best of the night ... suddenly Jake was all sweet and laughing and hugged Dave ... awwww ... guess he figured out Dave's just a teddy bear LOL

Jake was awesome and I've yet to see anythign bad about him (at least not that I wouldn't expect from him considering his job anyway) ... I so hope we get to meet them again ... would be too cool.[/quote]

Yeah, the first time I met them, they were all sitting down, and it's harder to judge height. Though I knew they were not nearly as tall as Jake! The second time I met them and they walked out, my eyes probably got big b/c they aren't too much taller then me.

That's funny about Jake being nervous of Dave. Your hubby sounds like a cool guy... and very tall! LOL I used to work for two brothers who were 6'4", & 6'5", an their cousin was 6'6"! I think that's why Jake never really intimidated me I'm used to being the pipsqueak! LOL I have seen a couple of gripes about Jake, but I just figure that the person making the gripe must have made Jake mad in some way and he went off on them. He can be intense, but he IS doing his job of watching the guys' backs. I just think it's hilarious that he walks around with a bullhorn- like he needs one with that booming voice! :lol:

What was the question you got to ask? At the Tampa show, they were asked "What song do you relate to most?", and "What's youe fave part of being a rock star?". The second one got the best answers, b/c they were like "We don't consider ourselves rock stars!" And Barry said, "We're only rock stars for an hour and a half every night!" But Eric's answer brought down the house- "I like the cheese!" then further elaborated that he liked the "cheese in the fridge on the bus!" LOL It was SO funny. I believe someone on the board posted the video from that night with the question and answers.

tessarakt

Sat, 12/25/2010 - 19:48

LMAO at the cheese ... I saw the video on youtube ... brent's, "You mean like chedder??" ROFL

Dave said that this was the second time he'd seen them the last few months and both times we saw them Brent's parents were in the audience and so he wondered what it was like for them to perform in front of their families in front of those big crowds ...

tessarakt

Sat, 12/25/2010 - 20:05

Didn't finish my reply, little man was having a pre-bed meltdown ...

Dave had a big list of questions to choose from, he didn't want to end up on the spot. Jake was asking each what they were going to ask, when he got to Dave he's like, "Uh ... I have a list ... " Jake looks at it all concerned and says ... "stick with your list" LOL

Anyway ... they pretty much all said some combo of humbling, intimidating, nerve wracking ... LOL

crueangel

Mon, 12/27/2010 - 13:42

LOL Too funny! Wonder what it would be like to just sit and talk with them, ask them anything you want. What am I thinking? I would be all mumbling anad barely talking!! LMAO

tessarakt

Mon, 12/27/2010 - 13:56

[quote="crueangel"]LOL Too funny! Wonder what it would be like to just sit and talk with them, ask them anything you want. What am I thinking? I would be all mumbling anad barely talking!! LMAO[/quote]

OMG I would LOVE to just sit down and chat with them ... but yeah, I'd probably be stumblign all over myself and look like an ass ;)

crueangel

Mon, 12/27/2010 - 16:17

:lol: Me, too! I would be SO tongue tied, which is hilarious, b/c I am older than they are! :shock: This would be my "deer in the headlights look!" LMAO

tessarakt

Tue, 12/28/2010 - 11:45

[quote="crueangel"]:lol: Me, too! I would be SO tongue tied, which is hilarious, b/c I am older than they are! :shock: This would be my "deer in the headlights look!" LMAO[/quote]

That would be about right ... add an idiotic smile to that and you got me when I met them LOL

I'm painfully shy anyway, I swear the only way me and Dave managed to get together was because we talked online for a couple months before we met LOL

crueangel

Tue, 12/28/2010 - 13:27

Yeah, that was me when I met them the first time- goofy smile, idiotic look! LOL I swear I had a panic attack when I bought the cd and got the pink bracelet to meet them- which I still have. I was like "AM I NUTS?!?" But I made it through! :lol: And while I was waiting to meet them, I got hit on... by a thirteen-year-old! LMAO He kept me laughing, though, which I think helped my nervousness. And now I am SO jonesing for the next album, show, meet & greet... :lol:

tessarakt

Tue, 12/28/2010 - 13:46

[quote="crueangel"]Yeah, that was me when I met them the first time- goofy smile, idiotic look! LOL I swear I had a panic attack when I bought the cd and got the pink bracelet to meet them- which I still have. I was like "AM I NUTS?!?" But I made it through! :lol: And while I was waiting to meet them, I got hit on... by a thirteen-year-old! LMAO He kept me laughing, though, which I think helped my nervousness. And now I am SO jonesing for the next album, show, meet & greet... :lol:[/quote]

ROFL That's awesome! I wasn't nervous at all ... just was so excited I didn't sleep the two nights before the show, was crawling out of my seat on the drive to Chattanooga, got there in time I could have taken a nap but instead drank some coffee and beatified ROFL Wasn't even shaking or anything but omg I was smilin' like an idiot ... LOL Barely slept at all that night aftwards ... that was a helluva high! LOL

crueangel

Tue, 12/28/2010 - 16:11

The first time I met them in Jacksonville, it was a spur of the moment thing, so I didn't lose any sleep. BUT- I didn't sleep the week before the acoustic show b/c I KNEW I was going to meet them. And the fact that I met them before did nothing to help! LOL I had to drive about 185 miles to the show, find a hotel. I barely ate at all that day. I am SO surprised I didn't pass out! Now THERE would have been an impression!

"Hi! How are you?" *plop* :o

ROFLMAO

The night after the show, I slept really good- despite being in a strange bed. Must have been exhaustion, b/c I bounced off the walls for WEEKS afterward! LOL :lol:

First album, "Hey these guys are cool!"

Second album, "Oh hai shinedown has another album out ... I forgot how much I liked these guys!"

Third album, "Awesome! They have a new album, new stuff, I always forget how much Ilike these guys!!"

FF to the Chattanooga acoustic show ... I don't forget how much I love them anymore. I didn't think I *could love them anymore ... until that show. My (then) 4 yr old was pissed we were going to see them without her (it was our 3rd time seeing them, '04, then COM, then acoustic). She wouldn't be satisfied until we promised next time they came to Knoxville, TN we'd take her AND she drew a pic of TCATB for us to give them.

However it's very hard to explain to the (now) 5 yr old just how long it's going to be before they're touring again. "Honey, a year or more, they're making a new album, they're not playing shows. New album, recording new songs. New songs. Couple years. You'll be probably 6, maybe 7." Poor kid just doesn't get it.

I'm 34 and sitting on the edge of my seat! HA!!

I would LOVE to get to meet them again, and hopefully actually formulate words more than, "It's so great to meet you!" I think that's exactly what I said to each of them. Verbatim. Least I didn't make an ass of myself which is what I was fearing. Dave did at least wish Zach a happy bday, as his bday was the next day, and he did manage to explain to Brent the pic our little girl drew when he gave it to him.

Hopefully I'll get to meet the guys again and actually manage to TALK to them. I would absolutely die if my little girl got to meet them. That would be so cool.

Maybe my little boy will be big enough to go by then too. Now let's just hope it's an all ages show! LOL

I'm really excited to see what this next album is gonna be. Seriously can't wait.

There's my random should have already been in bed rambling post for the evening.

comments

The first time I met them in Jacksonville, it was a spur of the moment thing, so I didn't lose any sleep. BUT- I didn't sleep the week before the acoustic show b/c I KNEW I was going to meet them. And the fact that I met them before did nothing to help! LOL I had to drive about 185 miles to the show, find a hotel. I barely ate at all that day. I am SO surprised I didn't pass out! Now THERE would have been an impression!

"Hi! How are you?" *plop* :o

ROFLMAO

The night after the show, I slept really good- despite being in a strange bed. Must have been exhaustion, b/c I bounced off the walls for WEEKS afterward! LOL :lol:

[quote="crueangel"]Yeah, that was me when I met them the first time- goofy smile, idiotic look! LOL I swear I had a panic attack when I bought the cd and got the pink bracelet to meet them- which I still have. I was like "AM I NUTS?!?" But I made it through! :lol: And while I was waiting to meet them, I got hit on... by a thirteen-year-old! LMAO He kept me laughing, though, which I think helped my nervousness. And now I am SO jonesing for the next album, show, meet & greet... :lol:[/quote]

ROFL That's awesome! I wasn't nervous at all ... just was so excited I didn't sleep the two nights before the show, was crawling out of my seat on the drive to Chattanooga, got there in time I could have taken a nap but instead drank some coffee and beatified ROFL Wasn't even shaking or anything but omg I was smilin' like an idiot ... LOL Barely slept at all that night aftwards ... that was a helluva high! LOL

Yeah, that was me when I met them the first time- goofy smile, idiotic look! LOL I swear I had a panic attack when I bought the cd and got the pink bracelet to meet them- which I still have. I was like "AM I NUTS?!?" But I made it through! :lol: And while I was waiting to meet them, I got hit on... by a thirteen-year-old! LMAO He kept me laughing, though, which I think helped my nervousness. And now I am SO jonesing for the next album, show, meet & greet... :lol:

[quote="crueangel"]:lol: Me, too! I would be SO tongue tied, which is hilarious, b/c I am older than they are! :shock: This would be my "deer in the headlights look!" LMAO[/quote]

That would be about right ... add an idiotic smile to that and you got me when I met them LOL

I'm painfully shy anyway, I swear the only way me and Dave managed to get together was because we talked online for a couple months before we met LOL

:lol: Me, too! I would be SO tongue tied, which is hilarious, b/c I am older than they are! :shock: This would be my "deer in the headlights look!" LMAO

[quote="crueangel"]LOL Too funny! Wonder what it would be like to just sit and talk with them, ask them anything you want. What am I thinking? I would be all mumbling anad barely talking!! LMAO[/quote]

OMG I would LOVE to just sit down and chat with them ... but yeah, I'd probably be stumblign all over myself and look like an ass ;)

LOL Too funny! Wonder what it would be like to just sit and talk with them, ask them anything you want. What am I thinking? I would be all mumbling anad barely talking!! LMAO

Didn't finish my reply, little man was having a pre-bed meltdown ...

Dave had a big list of questions to choose from, he didn't want to end up on the spot. Jake was asking each what they were going to ask, when he got to Dave he's like, "Uh ... I have a list ... " Jake looks at it all concerned and says ... "stick with your list" LOL

Anyway ... they pretty much all said some combo of humbling, intimidating, nerve wracking ... LOL

LMAO at the cheese ... I saw the video on youtube ... brent's, "You mean like chedder??" ROFL

Dave said that this was the second time he'd seen them the last few months and both times we saw them Brent's parents were in the audience and so he wondered what it was like for them to perform in front of their families in front of those big crowds ...

[/quote]

Jake was awesome and I've yet to see anythign bad about him (at least not that I wouldn't expect from him considering his job anyway) ... I so hope we get to meet them again ... would be too cool.[/quote]

Yeah, the first time I met them, they were all sitting down, and it's harder to judge height. Though I knew they were not nearly as tall as Jake! The second time I met them and they walked out, my eyes probably got big b/c they aren't too much taller then me.

That's funny about Jake being nervous of Dave. Your hubby sounds like a cool guy... and very tall! LOL I used to work for two brothers who were 6'4", & 6'5", an their cousin was 6'6"! I think that's why Jake never really intimidated me I'm used to being the pipsqueak! LOL I have seen a couple of gripes about Jake, but I just figure that the person making the gripe must have made Jake mad in some way and he went off on them. He can be intense, but he IS doing his job of watching the guys' backs. I just think it's hilarious that he walks around with a bullhorn- like he needs one with that booming voice! :lol:

What was the question you got to ask? At the Tampa show, they were asked "What song do you relate to most?", and "What's youe fave part of being a rock star?". The second one got the best answers, b/c they were like "We don't consider ourselves rock stars!" And Barry said, "We're only rock stars for an hour and a half every night!" But Eric's answer brought down the house- "I like the cheese!" then further elaborated that he liked the "cheese in the fridge on the bus!" LOL It was SO funny. I believe someone on the board posted the video from that night with the question and answers.

[quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"]HEe hee ... I'm a scorpio too ... we're fun aren't we ;)

I wish I'd gotten hugs from all the guys, because it was my Birthday, but when I took my pic, I put my arms around Brent and Eric... oh, yeah!! LOL It was still SO worth it!![/quote]

Jake was awesome and I've yet to see anythign bad about him (at least not that I wouldn't expect from him considering his job anyway) ... I so hope we get to meet them again ... would be too cool.

[quote="jen_n_dave"]HEe hee ... I'm a scorpio too ... we're fun aren't we ;)

I wish I'd gotten hugs from all the guys, because it was my Birthday, but when I took my pic, I put my arms around Brent and Eric... oh, yeah!! LOL It was still SO worth it!!

HEe hee ... I'm a scorpio too ... we're fun aren't we ;)

I wish wish wish I'd gotten hugs from the guys. I did put my arm around brent for the pic, and of course I immediately thought, 'omg super paranoid security dude's gonna jump me' ... but he didn't ... Jake turned out to be really cool LOL

Yeah I knew that Brent is allergic to nuts so my favorite sweet treats pretty much went out the window, one which involves peanut butter and the other involves cashews. I thought about making my mothers fudge recipe, but didn't want it to take it on the road for a two hour trip. So I really had no idea what to make.

jen- I went to the acoustic show in Tampa- I think it was the first show of the tour. Also went to the first show for the COM tour in Jacksonville.

In Jax, I met them at an after show "cattle call" when I bought a cd- that I, of course, already had. Second best $$ I ever spent! LOL I was SO geeked out, all I could do was shake their hands and say "Thank you for your music!" They were so gracious, esp Brent. His eyes got big like he was surprised by what I said, and he said, "No, THANK YOU!"

Then, I splurged for my B-Day and bought a meet & greet package for Tampa. I STILL could barely speak, but Zach gave me a hug for the present I gave him, a steel Scorpio bracelet, and I told him I was a Scorpio, too, and that my Birthday was the next day, and he told me Happy Birthday, too. Now THAT was the BEST $$ I have spent so far- on Shinedown! :lol:

Hehe, such a cute story!!

I did make the guys homemade gift bags with pix I took of them with a lil something written on the back and these awesome truffles (super easy recipe) and Brent was so thankful he wanted to give me a hug for it and really, that just made my night getting hugs from the guys. Totally geeked out over that.

As to the homemade stuff: Brent's allergic to nuts. He's also not that into sweets. Zach is kinda iffy about sweets too. The other 2 LOVE chocolate and sweets. That's all I got out of them last time. But I felt the same way Inked, I wanted to make them something homemade because they probably rarely get homemade stuff while touring.

What a great story! I have always wanted to give the guys a gift like homemade treats or something but I am not sure what to make and don't want to make something someone might be allergic to.

acoustic show was so amazing ... we almost didn't get to go, won tickets at the last minute ... we'd checked prices and such and just couldn't get it to work out with us having to drive and get a hotel ... then we won thos tix ... omg ...

afterwards, we just kept saying to each other, "I can't believe we almost missed THAT!!"

crueangel, which acoustic show did you go to?

I just had to look back at my pic ... zach and barry were already suited up ...

my heart about jumped out of my chest getting tolook directly into each of their eyes ... LOVE

That's so sweet she drew them a pic! My thoughts are pretty much along the same line- can't wait for the new album, new tour, meet & greets, etc.! I've met them twice, and STILL was barely able to talk to them! :roll: Which really aggravates me, because they are one of the most down-to-earth bands- no ego at all, especially when you meet them. I think the last time I could barely speak was b/c Barry and Zach were already in their suits for the acoustic show. I was probably drooling all over myself, and no one wanted to say anything! But at least I remembered to give Zach his Birthday present! LOL I SO hope they do another acoustic tour. The energy was SO amazing!

I am a full on Shinedown addict now!! Let's see Dr. Drew just TRY and cure that!! NOT!!!

I don't remember exactly! ROFL I know he said it was really cool, but can't remember exactly WHAT he said ...

Her pic was awesome, crow with a smiley face chasing after a butterfly with a smiley face (LOL) then she drew the sun at the top and a line going from the sun to the ground ... get it ... shine ... down ... ha ... she's awesome.

Now when she draws it she includes dandelions in the pic =)

That's awesome and everyone had a unique experience with the band. I've met the full band twice and Zach randomly at a PotBelly's before the acoustic show haha.

I'm curious, what did Brent say about the drawing?!