question about wing ding fest...

• question about wing ding fest...
    john45_3685

on the wxrx wing ding page, the poster makes it look like saliva is headlining. ok if thats true that would be lame as hell. ive seen them together twice, and both times sd headlined... but the poster really makes it look like that.

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fiery Halo

Sat, 05/02/2009 - 09:59

When I talked to Zach & Brent at the Brat Stop they told me they were headliners . I'm positive it's not Saliva .. That would be lame..

Well I Got A Candle.

Sun, 05/03/2009 - 17:47

if Salivia headlined wow.
Just WOW

but im kind of mad Shinedown isnt the headliner above staind, there a much better band and are WAY hotter right now. Staind only had one single that was hot off that last album(I think).

john45_3685

Tue, 05/05/2009 - 17:24

yeah they updated the website, and now it looks like it is shinedown.

i used to like saliva a little bit, but ive see them so many times (all with shinedown) they just bore me now. the new cd isnt good either imo.

[quote="welligotacandle"]
but im kind of mad Shinedown isnt the headliner above staind, there a much better band and are WAY hotter right now. Staind only had one single that was hot off that last album(I think).[/quote]

LOL, FAIL!

on the wxrx wing ding page, the poster makes it look like saliva is headlining. ok if thats true that would be lame as hell. ive seen them together twice, and both times sd headlined... but the poster really makes it look like that.

comments

[quote="welligotacandle"]
but im kind of mad Shinedown isnt the headliner above staind, there a much better band and are WAY hotter right now. Staind only had one single that was hot off that last album(I think).[/quote]

LOL, FAIL!

yeah they updated the website, and now it looks like it is shinedown.

i used to like saliva a little bit, but ive see them so many times (all with shinedown) they just bore me now. the new cd isnt good either imo.

if Salivia headlined wow.
Just WOW

but im kind of mad Shinedown isnt the headliner above staind, there a much better band and are WAY hotter right now. Staind only had one single that was hot off that last album(I think).

When I talked to Zach & Brent at the Brat Stop they told me they were headliners . I'm positive it's not Saliva .. That would be lame..