Questin about Zach n Barry Live...

• Questin about Zach n Barry Live...
    crazyquinn03

is any1 having problems rewatching the video? wen i watch it, it shows the begining when they were havin audio problems, then at the part that they fix it, the video stops n u can hear the audio but the video is completely stopped? is any1 else having this problem? if so, how can i fix it???????

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 10:04

Crazyquinn.....you got lots of mentions man....I got a mention too about Glasgow...was so happy :) lol how you been??

I was happy I got my question answered. And Zach's embarassing moment I don't even know what to say to that one.

destiny453

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 10:20

I like Eric's embarassing moment....cos it happened in the UK :)

[quote="destiny453"]I like Eric's embarassing moment....cos it happened in the UK :)[/quote]

He also had the jumbotron on him at the time it happened too. I don't think Zach had that problem lol.

destiny453

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 10:26

Definately not, yeah that was the Download festival in the UK which is masive here so it must have been really embarassing!! :oops:

[quote="destiny453"]Definately not, yeah that was the Download festival in the UK which is masive here so it must have been really embarassing!! :oops:[/quote]

Where you at the show where it happened?

destiny453

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 10:33

No unfortunately we were in America at the time, but we are going this year...shame Shinedown aren't there but Halestorm are :)

[quote="destiny453"]No unfortunately we were in America at the time, but we are going this year...shame Shinedown aren't there but Halestorm are :)[/quote]

Cool!

crazyquinn03

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 19:02

[quote="destiny453"]Crazyquinn.....you got lots of mentions man....I got a mention too about Glasgow...was so happy :) lol how you been??[/quote]

yeah lol me n my parents know them really well so he said alot of stuff about us

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:19

[quote="luvmy3"]I was happy I got my question answered. And Zach's embarassing moment I don't even know what to say to that one.[/quote]

I was extremely happy that they answered my questions. I heard about the thing with Eric and the jumbotron but I didn't know it happened to Zach too, lol.

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="luvmy3"]I was happy I got my question answered. And Zach's embarassing moment I don't even know what to say to that one.[/quote]

I was extremely happy that they answered my questions. I heard about the thing with Eric and the jumbotron but I didn't know it happened to Zach too, lol.[/quote]

Actually what I want to know is what the heck are thye doing on stage for that to happen. I don't know about anyone else but what could they possibly be doing to make there pants come undone or whatever.

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:55

I've heard it happens to rockers all the time. I guess with all the movement and power stances that the guys do that it wears the pants out and Surprise! Sausage and eggs! Lol.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:56

hahaha best thing ever! nice way of wording it too. lol!

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:57

Why thank you. Lol.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:02

i cant stop laughing at that..... ill laugh every time someone says sausage and eggs for the rest of my life..... even when im old and senile and cant remember why im laughing hahaha

[quote="randomsunkist17"]I've heard it happens to rockers all the time. I guess with all the movement and power stances that the guys do that it wears the pants out and Surprise! Sausage and eggs! Lol.[/quote]

"Sausage and eggs!" LMAO I love that I may adopt it myself. The phrase that is lol.

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:18

By all means, adopt. I love sharing my quirky phrases.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:55

lol it also doesn't help that their pants are usually pretty tight so that is another contributing factor to the sausage and egg incidents. lmao i couldn't get through that without laughing.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 17:44

Wonder if David Bowie ever had anything like that happen to him. I know for a fact that he wore extremely tight pants at least during the Ziggy Stardust and Labyrinth eras, lol. I'm glad you guys got a kick out of the sausage and eggs thing. :D That's me, randomsunkist17, warm and fuzzy and quirky phrase maker of SD Nation (or at least one of them).

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 19:33

i think we all have our moments but that one definitely take the cake!

[quote="raymond"]Keep going. Eventually the video kicks in, albeit it's totally outta sync.

The audio is fine though, which is the most important thing.[/quote]

I noticed that too, the video is about 4 minutes slower then the audio but thats okay.

[quote="randomsunkist17"]By all means, adopt. I love sharing my quirky phrases.[/quote]

I will totally adopt "sausage and eggs" =) Got anymore interesting phrases to share?

randomsunkist17

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 16:09

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="randomsunkist17"]By all means, adopt. I love sharing my quirky phrases.[/quote]

I will totally adopt "sausage and eggs" =) Got anymore interesting phrases to share?[/quote]

Hmm...I don't know they usually come out of nowhere. Just keep reading my posts and there's sure to be some new quirky phrase to be seen.

is any1 having problems rewatching the video? wen i watch it, it shows the begining when they were havin audio problems, then at the part that they fix it, the video stops n u can hear the audio but the video is completely stopped? is any1 else having this problem? if so, how can i fix it???????

comments

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="randomsunkist17"]By all means, adopt. I love sharing my quirky phrases.[/quote]

I will totally adopt "sausage and eggs" =) Got anymore interesting phrases to share?[/quote]

Hmm...I don't know they usually come out of nowhere. Just keep reading my posts and there's sure to be some new quirky phrase to be seen.

[quote="randomsunkist17"]By all means, adopt. I love sharing my quirky phrases.[/quote]

I will totally adopt "sausage and eggs" =) Got anymore interesting phrases to share?

[quote="raymond"]Keep going. Eventually the video kicks in, albeit it's totally outta sync.

The audio is fine though, which is the most important thing.[/quote]

I noticed that too, the video is about 4 minutes slower then the audio but thats okay.

i think we all have our moments but that one definitely take the cake!

Wonder if David Bowie ever had anything like that happen to him. I know for a fact that he wore extremely tight pants at least during the Ziggy Stardust and Labyrinth eras, lol. I'm glad you guys got a kick out of the sausage and eggs thing. :D That's me, randomsunkist17, warm and fuzzy and quirky phrase maker of SD Nation (or at least one of them).

lol it also doesn't help that their pants are usually pretty tight so that is another contributing factor to the sausage and egg incidents. lmao i couldn't get through that without laughing.

By all means, adopt. I love sharing my quirky phrases.

[quote="randomsunkist17"]I've heard it happens to rockers all the time. I guess with all the movement and power stances that the guys do that it wears the pants out and Surprise! Sausage and eggs! Lol.[/quote]

"Sausage and eggs!" LMAO I love that I may adopt it myself. The phrase that is lol.

i cant stop laughing at that..... ill laugh every time someone says sausage and eggs for the rest of my life..... even when im old and senile and cant remember why im laughing hahaha

Why thank you. Lol.

hahaha best thing ever! nice way of wording it too. lol!

I've heard it happens to rockers all the time. I guess with all the movement and power stances that the guys do that it wears the pants out and Surprise! Sausage and eggs! Lol.

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="luvmy3"]I was happy I got my question answered. And Zach's embarassing moment I don't even know what to say to that one.[/quote]

I was extremely happy that they answered my questions. I heard about the thing with Eric and the jumbotron but I didn't know it happened to Zach too, lol.[/quote]

Actually what I want to know is what the heck are thye doing on stage for that to happen. I don't know about anyone else but what could they possibly be doing to make there pants come undone or whatever.

[quote="luvmy3"]I was happy I got my question answered. And Zach's embarassing moment I don't even know what to say to that one.[/quote]

I was extremely happy that they answered my questions. I heard about the thing with Eric and the jumbotron but I didn't know it happened to Zach too, lol.

[quote="destiny453"]Crazyquinn.....you got lots of mentions man....I got a mention too about Glasgow...was so happy :) lol how you been??[/quote]

yeah lol me n my parents know them really well so he said alot of stuff about us

[quote="destiny453"]No unfortunately we were in America at the time, but we are going this year...shame Shinedown aren't there but Halestorm are :)[/quote]

Cool!

No unfortunately we were in America at the time, but we are going this year...shame Shinedown aren't there but Halestorm are :)

[quote="destiny453"]Definately not, yeah that was the Download festival in the UK which is masive here so it must have been really embarassing!! :oops:[/quote]

Where you at the show where it happened?

Definately not, yeah that was the Download festival in the UK which is masive here so it must have been really embarassing!! :oops:

[quote="destiny453"]I like Eric's embarassing moment....cos it happened in the UK :)[/quote]

He also had the jumbotron on him at the time it happened too. I don't think Zach had that problem lol.

I like Eric's embarassing moment....cos it happened in the UK :)

I was happy I got my question answered. And Zach's embarassing moment I don't even know what to say to that one.

Crazyquinn.....you got lots of mentions man....I got a mention too about Glasgow...was so happy :) lol how you been??