Protest at NON-US fans being hard done by! Join me! haha

• Protest at NON-US fans being hard done by! Join me! haha
    robinlaura

Ok, so its not just me, and i want to know how many more are annoyed that if you live outside of the US we are getting a rubbish deal. Why can't we order merch?!!!! I don't think it's fair considering they haven't toured here and it doesn't look like they will for some time to come. I think it's time we tried to get at least the merch delivery changed... how many tried to order the vinyls and couldn't... It's not like we wouldn't be willing to pay the excess delivery costs, after all our shinedown nation packages got delivered here! By the way if a thread for this already exists i apologise.. just point me in its direction and ill vent there!

Submitted by robinlaura on
Forum category
Is pro
No

robinlaura

Sun, 10/03/2010 - 06:32

How did you get yourself an address there and a card? that sounds useful. We loved the idea of the guitar packages ppl have done, but we knew we wouldnt have been able to get it shipped, which sucks, cos they never do those types of deals here!

I agree with you Laura, it's really frustratin. :(

robinlaura

Tue, 10/12/2010 - 08:55

Indeed, I hope they will sort something soon. How many fans are from outside the US on here I wonder!

ShinedownChica

Wed, 10/13/2010 - 15:13

I'm in the US, but I still think it's bs.... cuz you guys should get just as much as the rest of us....

It is unfair that us who live outside of the US cant order anything they are quiet happy for us to be members and ship our member packs so why not the rest

Ok, so its not just me, and i want to know how many more are annoyed that if you live outside of the US we are getting a rubbish deal. Why can't we order merch?!!!! I don't think it's fair considering they haven't toured here and it doesn't look like they will for some time to come. I think it's time we tried to get at least the merch delivery changed... how many tried to order the vinyls and couldn't... It's not like we wouldn't be willing to pay the excess delivery costs, after all our shinedown nation packages got delivered here! By the way if a thread for this already exists i apologise.. just point me in its direction and ill vent there!

comments

It is unfair that us who live outside of the US cant order anything they are quiet happy for us to be members and ship our member packs so why not the rest

I'm in the US, but I still think it's bs.... cuz you guys should get just as much as the rest of us....

Indeed, I hope they will sort something soon. How many fans are from outside the US on here I wonder!

I agree with you Laura, it's really frustratin. :(

How did you get yourself an address there and a card? that sounds useful. We loved the idea of the guitar packages ppl have done, but we knew we wouldnt have been able to get it shipped, which sucks, cos they never do those types of deals here!