Promo/Acoustic Tour Meet & Greets

• Promo/Acoustic Tour Meet & Greets
    passionkiller711

I had asked the guys today on Twitter if there would be a meet & greet at the Ft. Wayne show on the June 23rd and they said they are sure there will be.

My question to fellow fans is are these meet and greets at acoustic shows expensive? Are they the $20 meet and greets that they have on tour where you have to buy the cd and they sign that or are they the $100+ meet and greet? Do you get to get a picture with the guys? Do you actually get to spend a few minutes with the guys while they sign your stuff or is it rushed? If any of you have recently been to one of the promo shows any info would be greatly appreciated.

Submitted by passionkiller711 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

margaret5875

Sun, 06/16/2013 - 03:18

I've only been to one of the radio station sponsored shows, it was free, the station took a pic for posting on the website, but didn't sign things. We were able to chat for a couple minutes. For a full show like Ft Wayne it will probably be different, but I haven't seen anything.

It says on the tickets that they is a radio station sponsoring it. But I don't know if it's like the ones they've been doing recently. I've seen a few pics from a couple shows where they sign things so i wasn't sure. Thanks so much for the info :)

I had asked the guys today on Twitter if there would be a meet & greet at the Ft. Wayne show on the June 23rd and they said they are sure there will be.

My question to fellow fans is are these meet and greets at acoustic shows expensive? Are they the $20 meet and greets that they have on tour where you have to buy the cd and they sign that or are they the $100+ meet and greet? Do you get to get a picture with the guys? Do you actually get to spend a few minutes with the guys while they sign your stuff or is it rushed? If any of you have recently been to one of the promo shows any info would be greatly appreciated.

comments

I've only been to one of the

I've only been to one of the radio station sponsored shows, it was free, the station took a pic for posting on the website, but didn't sign things. We were able to chat for a couple minutes. For a full show like Ft Wayne it will probably be different, but I haven't seen anything.

It says on the tickets that

It says on the tickets that they is a radio station sponsoring it. But I don't know if it's like the ones they've been doing recently. I've seen a few pics from a couple shows where they sign things so i wasn't sure. Thanks so much for the info :)