this probly dont need its own forum but oh well

• this probly dont need its own forum but oh well
    ShinedownChica

i was just sittin here waiting for replies cuz im bored so i was clicking on profiles.... when i clicked on tony yoda's profile, i saw that it said 4.03 posts for day and i started singing "if you only knew"
    for anyone who feels like i just wasted my time posting this random piece of info, oh well.... i guess thats just me!

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 06/10/2010 - 22:06

lol that is awesome. which profile did you see that on? the nations' or the regular site lol. that is really cool. i know i have quite a few posts over all on here but never seen that before.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/10/2010 - 22:08

nation... but since you keep posting, it might not still be that way... i just clicked on you username on here and it said that on your profile

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 06/10/2010 - 22:18

oh okay sorry it's just been having fun posting with ya lol.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/10/2010 - 22:23

yeah it is fun... a lot of times its hard to be on at the same time as another person...

ShinedownChica

Thu, 06/10/2010 - 22:31

even after this, its still at 4.03 posts per day :P

I guess this is as good a place as any to tel you all. Today at work I saw two different books both titled 'Second Chance", a book titled "Save me" and another book titled "Cry for Help" Shinedown day much????

hehe thats awesome!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 06/11/2010 - 09:27

lol that's too funny.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/11/2010 - 22:05

haha were on an ironic streek! and after tony yoda signed off, i looked at my profile and it said 1.45% of total.... haha 45...

does meeting Bi-polar people count? :D

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/11/2010 - 23:33

you guys talk to me and im slightly bipolar... sooooooo i dunno...

i was just sittin here waiting for replies cuz im bored so i was clicking on profiles.... when i clicked on tony yoda's profile, i saw that it said 4.03 posts for day and i started singing "if you only knew"
for anyone who feels like i just wasted my time posting this random piece of info, oh well.... i guess thats just me!

comments

you guys talk to me and im slightly bipolar... sooooooo i dunno...

does meeting Bi-polar people count? :D

haha were on an ironic streek! and after tony yoda signed off, i looked at my profile and it said 1.45% of total.... haha 45...

lol that's too funny.

hehe thats awesome!

I guess this is as good a place as any to tel you all. Today at work I saw two different books both titled 'Second Chance", a book titled "Save me" and another book titled "Cry for Help" Shinedown day much????

even after this, its still at 4.03 posts per day :P

yeah it is fun... a lot of times its hard to be on at the same time as another person...

oh okay sorry it's just been having fun posting with ya lol.

nation... but since you keep posting, it might not still be that way... i just clicked on you username on here and it said that on your profile

lol that is awesome. which profile did you see that on? the nations' or the regular site lol. that is really cool. i know i have quite a few posts over all on here but never seen that before.