Problem with SITS?

• Problem with SITS?
    jptheking

My electric DVD has all of the guitar solos "cut out," as in, you can't hear them at all. Anyone else experience this?

Submitted by jptheking on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 06/30/2011 - 17:56

yup the crowd noise and the rest of the music over power the electric solos.

FadedWonderland

Thu, 08/04/2011 - 09:55

[color=green]mine hasn't arrived yet... :([/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 08/05/2011 - 09:28

oh wow that stinks how long ago did you order yours?

FadedWonderland

Sun, 08/07/2011 - 21:24

[color=green]I pre-ordered in april, said it was shipped out June 25, then it was lost in the mail (we had a postal strike), and it has been 1.5 weeks since they said a replacement was shipped out... I am soooo anxious :D[/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 08/08/2011 - 12:10

wow, that's been a while, i hope it gets to you soon.

FadedWonderland

Mon, 08/08/2011 - 12:50

[color=green]I am checking every day :D[/color]

sweet.slaughter

Tue, 08/09/2011 - 02:01

[quote="faded_wonderland"][color=green]I pre-ordered in april, said it was shipped out June 25, then it was lost in the mail (we had a postal strike), and it has been 1.5 weeks since they said a replacement was shipped out... I am soooo anxious :D[/color][/quote]

That postal strike was terrible. I was worried my items would be stuck/lost at the border, so I stopped buying stuff online for a while. =(

The best of luck with your Shinedown DVD. It's well worth the wait. :)

FadedWonderland

Tue, 08/09/2011 - 10:13

[color=green]IT ARRIVED!!!!! I woke up this morning, very sleepy, and on the cupboard, in a little box, was the CD/DVD :D all that is left if my poster...[/color]

FadedWonderland

Tue, 08/09/2011 - 12:37

[color=green]also, I Dare You acoustic is brilliant :D[/color]

My electric DVD has all of the guitar solos "cut out," as in, you can't hear them at all. Anyone else experience this?

comments

[color=green]also, I Dare You acoustic is brilliant :D[/color]

[color=green]IT ARRIVED!!!!! I woke up this morning, very sleepy, and on the cupboard, in a little box, was the CD/DVD :D all that is left if my poster...[/color]

[quote="faded_wonderland"][color=green]I pre-ordered in april, said it was shipped out June 25, then it was lost in the mail (we had a postal strike), and it has been 1.5 weeks since they said a replacement was shipped out... I am soooo anxious :D[/color][/quote]

That postal strike was terrible. I was worried my items would be stuck/lost at the border, so I stopped buying stuff online for a while. =(

The best of luck with your Shinedown DVD. It's well worth the wait. :)

[color=green]I am checking every day :D[/color]

wow, that's been a while, i hope it gets to you soon.

[color=green]I pre-ordered in april, said it was shipped out June 25, then it was lost in the mail (we had a postal strike), and it has been 1.5 weeks since they said a replacement was shipped out... I am soooo anxious :D[/color]

oh wow that stinks how long ago did you order yours?

[color=green]mine hasn't arrived yet... :([/color]

yup the crowd noise and the rest of the music over power the electric solos.