Private Acoustic Shows

• Private Acoustic Shows
    jdx_123

Between now and the record release, Brent and Zach are putting an a series of acoustic shows across the U.S., the only catch being tickets are not available for purchase. They can only be won through radio stations.

Well after spending the last 5 days glued to the radio and various station FB pages, I won a pair for the show tomorrow night in Phoenix! (nothing like the last minute). I was beginning to feel defeated, and would have preferred to have at least an upper hand being a Fan Club member. But, I can now rest easy and enjoy a Shinedown show a lot sooner than I anticipated! :D

Submitted by jdx_123 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Congratulations, that is great!!! have fun

Short set, with Bully being the only new song played (but I guess the "never before heard songs" promise was made by the radio station and not the band). But seeing them for the first time in over a year in a smaller, more intimate venue (for free) was well worth it!

I was only aware of it through the radio station that hosted the gig. They mentioned that they were hitting cities that were not included on the Avalanche tour dates...

dltaylor713

Tue, 03/06/2012 - 09:47

Any way of getting tickets other than wining them on the radio for the Bufford, GA show on March 10th. I have my tickets for the May 6th show at Verizon and would love to see the show at 32 Main!!!!!

Between now and the record release, Brent and Zach are putting an a series of acoustic shows across the U.S., the only catch being tickets are not available for purchase. They can only be won through radio stations.

Well after spending the last 5 days glued to the radio and various station FB pages, I won a pair for the show tomorrow night in Phoenix! (nothing like the last minute). I was beginning to feel defeated, and would have preferred to have at least an upper hand being a Fan Club member. But, I can now rest easy and enjoy a Shinedown show a lot sooner than I anticipated! :D

comments

32 Main

Any way of getting tickets other than wining them on the radio for the Bufford, GA show on March 10th. I have my tickets for the May 6th show at Verizon and would love to see the show at 32 Main!!!!!

And they have now posted a good portion of the show online......makes the "private show" a little less exclusive :P

Part 1 (Sound of Madness, If You Only Knew, 45)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYaHjMA0WRM&feature=player_embedded#!

Part 2 (Simple Man, Second Chance)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne8_8k6YMvs&feature=player_embedded

I was only aware of it through the radio station that hosted the gig. They mentioned that they were hitting cities that were not included on the Avalanche tour dates...

Short set, with Bully being the only new song played (but I guess the "never before heard songs" promise was made by the radio station and not the band). But seeing them for the first time in over a year in a smaller, more intimate venue (for free) was well worth it!

Congratulations, that is great!!! have fun