Presale for uproar

• Presale for uproar
    jultx36

Anyone know if Shinedown will be offering Uproar presale tickets for members?

Submitted by jultx36 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I was wondering that as well. I know my radio station (NJ 105.5 WDHA) is offering pre-sales if you are in their "D-CLUB". For the Holmdel, NJ show the pre-sale is this Thursday.

secondchance78

Tue, 06/12/2012 - 19:04

I was thinking the same thing for Shinedown members. My guess is, I dont think they are since this is a festival with alot of other well known bands. I got a presale ticket for being a citi card member. Thats what it said on the LiveNation ticker site.

I got my tickets through live nation presale. If you have a citibank card you can get presale today. I think live nation is handling the vip packages which means they will be pricey.

Anyone know if Shinedown will be offering Uproar presale tickets for members?

comments

Livenation citibank presale

I got my tickets through live nation presale. If you have a citibank card you can get presale today. I think live nation is handling the vip packages which means they will be pricey.

I was thinking the same thing for Shinedown members. My guess is, I dont think they are since this is a festival with alot of other well known bands. I got a presale ticket for being a citi card member. Thats what it said on the LiveNation ticker site.

I was wondering that as well. I know my radio station (NJ 105.5 WDHA) is offering pre-sales if you are in their "D-CLUB". For the Holmdel, NJ show the pre-sale is this Thursday.