Pre~Sale Tickets for Anything & Everything

• Pre~Sale Tickets for Anything & Everything
    _blessmy4

Hello There,

I am just wondering, they don't have any details as to how we order the pre~sale tickets for being members?

Does anyone know how this usually works?? I am sooooo excited about this show, and I am really hoping to be able to get some of the VIP tickets. I just don't want to be all confused when the time comes!!

Wednesday is the day, so any information on how this works would be much appreciated. I have never been fortunate enough to get to order pre~sale before!!

Thanks, hope to see you guys there!!

Submitted by _blessmy4 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Mon, 09/13/2010 - 21:08

i remember with the other show i attended, they emailed the info the day before the presale happened. so maybe we will get some emails tuesday.

inked4life

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 15:23

They just posted on shinedown.com that they will be emailing the info in the evening Tuesday night and again on Wednesday morning. Full details available for VIP packages also available there as well. The tix will go on sale at noon local time of the venue you will be attending. Looks like I will be sleep deprived since I work overnights Tuesday and wednesday. I am actually considering the diamond package since it will only be me going, I don't have anyone else to go with since they will have a 21 to enter policy. Consider it a birthday present to myself since my show is December 6 and my bday is December 8.

carissalyn

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 16:03

[quote="jmatusovich"]that would be nice! I did see that 1 date had a presale today, so maybe it will be up on TM soon! Getting excited! Wrong about it being a Shinedown presale,it's a radio station presale. Sorry!!!! The show I want to go to isn't even listed on TH or LN yet!!! The 1 in Mass. ARGH!!!![/quote]

Hey, FYI: http://www.shinedownnation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1641
Better get em quick! :)

nhbeast_1168

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 09:12

Has anyone received their email with the presale code yet? Less than 3 hours until on-sale and I have not.

carissalyn

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 09:17

[quote="nhbeast"]Has anyone received their email with the presale code yet? Less than 3 hours until on-sale and I have not.[/quote]

For the ticketmaster shows? Yeah it was in the shinedown nation email that was sent yesterday around 3 PM

nhbeast_1168

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 09:18

[quote="clb2196"][quote="nhbeast"]Has anyone received their email with the presale code yet? Less than 3 hours until on-sale and I have not.[/quote]

For the ticketmaster shows? Yeah it was in the shinedown nation email that was sent yesterday around 3 PM[/quote]

Yep. I haven't received the email yet.

I still have no code either. What are they waiting for? :cry:

carissalyn

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 11:17

[quote="shine_alive"]I got my ticketmaster e-mail but the show I want isn't for sale at ticketmaster...[/quote]

The otehr ones don't have codes I don't think. The MA show is a separate link. The others are through artist arena, you have to go there through the link in the shinedown natio announcement, but as far as I can tell you don't need a code, since it's only accessible thru the fan club.

carissalyn

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 11:20

[quote="shine_alive"][quote="clb2196"][quote="shine_alive"]I got my ticketmaster e-mail but the show I want isn't for sale at ticketmaster...[/quote]

The otehr ones don't have codes I don't think. The MA show is a separate link. The others are through artist arena, you have to go there through the link in the shinedown natio announcement, but as far as I can tell you don't need a code, since it's only accessible thru the fan club.[/quote]

I'm on the phone w/ artist arena right now.
I'm a member but don't have any access to the content of SN, meaning I can't see any of the links :([/quote]

Huh, will it just not let you log in to SN? I tried going to the AA link directly and the browser actually checks if you're coming there from the SN page or not. Hope they can help you!

Hello There,

I am just wondering, they don't have any details as to how we order the pre~sale tickets for being members?

Does anyone know how this usually works?? I am sooooo excited about this show, and I am really hoping to be able to get some of the VIP tickets. I just don't want to be all confused when the time comes!!

Wednesday is the day, so any information on how this works would be much appreciated. I have never been fortunate enough to get to order pre~sale before!!

Thanks, hope to see you guys there!!

comments

[quote="shine_alive"][quote="clb2196"][quote="shine_alive"]I got my ticketmaster e-mail but the show I want isn't for sale at ticketmaster...[/quote]

The otehr ones don't have codes I don't think. The MA show is a separate link. The others are through artist arena, you have to go there through the link in the shinedown natio announcement, but as far as I can tell you don't need a code, since it's only accessible thru the fan club.[/quote]

I'm on the phone w/ artist arena right now.
I'm a member but don't have any access to the content of SN, meaning I can't see any of the links :([/quote]

Huh, will it just not let you log in to SN? I tried going to the AA link directly and the browser actually checks if you're coming there from the SN page or not. Hope they can help you!

[quote="shine_alive"]I got my ticketmaster e-mail but the show I want isn't for sale at ticketmaster...[/quote]

The otehr ones don't have codes I don't think. The MA show is a separate link. The others are through artist arena, you have to go there through the link in the shinedown natio announcement, but as far as I can tell you don't need a code, since it's only accessible thru the fan club.

I still have no code either. What are they waiting for? :cry:

[quote="clb2196"][quote="nhbeast"]Has anyone received their email with the presale code yet? Less than 3 hours until on-sale and I have not.[/quote]

For the ticketmaster shows? Yeah it was in the shinedown nation email that was sent yesterday around 3 PM[/quote]

Yep. I haven't received the email yet.

[quote="nhbeast"]Has anyone received their email with the presale code yet? Less than 3 hours until on-sale and I have not.[/quote]

For the ticketmaster shows? Yeah it was in the shinedown nation email that was sent yesterday around 3 PM

Has anyone received their email with the presale code yet? Less than 3 hours until on-sale and I have not.

[quote="jmatusovich"]that would be nice! I did see that 1 date had a presale today, so maybe it will be up on TM soon! Getting excited! Wrong about it being a Shinedown presale,it's a radio station presale. Sorry!!!! The show I want to go to isn't even listed on TH or LN yet!!! The 1 in Mass. ARGH!!!![/quote]

Hey, FYI: http://www.shinedownnation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1641
Better get em quick! :)

They just posted on shinedown.com that they will be emailing the info in the evening Tuesday night and again on Wednesday morning. Full details available for VIP packages also available there as well. The tix will go on sale at noon local time of the venue you will be attending. Looks like I will be sleep deprived since I work overnights Tuesday and wednesday. I am actually considering the diamond package since it will only be me going, I don't have anyone else to go with since they will have a 21 to enter policy. Consider it a birthday present to myself since my show is December 6 and my bday is December 8.

i remember with the other show i attended, they emailed the info the day before the presale happened. so maybe we will get some emails tuesday.