Presale tickets

• Presale tickets
    Chil-Kat

Should I have a code to get pre sale tickets for Wembley??

Submitted by Chil-Kat on
Forum category
Is pro
No

hooplemandev

Wed, 06/17/2015 - 12:47

I've been trying all day without success. No codes forthcoming via the Fan Club so far. Very disappointed to say the least!!!!

Tried all day for tickets for Manchester. No standing available and only offering very poor seated. Dissapointed to say the least. Thought the point of presale was so fans were pretty much guaranteed tickets. may wait and try tomorrow with the masses. 

Agree with all comments.  Poor show shinedown!! Tried forever to get tickets.  Ended up going via daughter's o2 priority!! may be worth a try for anyone out there with O2????  Good luck xx

Should I have a code to get pre sale tickets for Wembley??

comments

Cheers Chil-Kat. Just done

Cheers Chil-Kat. Just done that and got sorted through O2. Thanks for the heads up. :-)

Agree with all comments.

Agree with all comments.  Poor show shinedown!! Tried forever to get tickets.  Ended up going via daughter's o2 priority!! may be worth a try for anyone out there with O2????  Good luck xx

Tried all day for tickets for

Tried all day for tickets for Manchester. No standing available and only offering very poor seated. Dissapointed to say the least. Thought the point of presale was so fans were pretty much guaranteed tickets. may wait and try tomorrow with the masses. 

they went on sale this

they went on sale this morning. no codes from the fan club either tho

I've been trying all day

I've been trying all day without success. No codes forthcoming via the Fan Club so far. Very disappointed to say the least!!!!