Presale for the Indianapolis Show

• Presale for the Indianapolis Show
    JasonV1983

Hey im new here but wanted to give everyone a heads up that the presale for the Indianapolis show is already up and live. X103 was reporting it would go live for radio presale tomorrow but it actually went up at 10 am today for some weird reason. If anyone is in the area and wants to grab tickets now the password is XFEST. Just looking to help out some of my fellow Shinedown fans!! Also already got my tickets center section 3rd row seats perfect view!!

Submitted by JasonV1983 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Good for you. I'm pissed as I lucked on to it an hour after they went on sale and could only get row M. Weird how they went up for sale early. We are going to do a meet and greet (fingers crossed) if they ever tell us how to do it.

carissalyn

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 16:39

They did the same for MA. they're not thru ticketmaster tho. But I just lucked into some second row center. :)

Yeah I almost bought 2 front row tix when I looked that show up. But I want to do a meet and greet.

carissalyn

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 16:52

[quote="krowman"]Yeah I almost bought 2 front row tix when I looked that show up. But I want to do a meet and greet.[/quote]

Yeah I'd like to, but I did M&G for CoM and just did one for Skillet too, so I'm out of money for spending on VIP lol. at this point I'd rather have good seats and no M&G than risk waiting and not get good seats. Especially for acoustic. First 2 rows are sold for MA show now.

Right on. Com?

I almost bought the first two seats. I had them in my basket but didn't know if they were will call and if. Couldn't make it out there and all.

Weird they sold all those before the VIP M&G though.

Hope it's not the same for here!!!

carissalyn

Tue, 09/14/2010 - 17:00

[quote="krowman"]Right on. Com?

I almost bought the first two seats. I had them in my basket but didn't know if they were will call and if. Couldn't make it out there and all.

Hope it's not the same for here!!![/quote]

Heh, apparently it was a mistake, and they closed the event. Hopefully they'll let me keep my tickets. When I checked not long ago the first 2 rows had already sold, plus a few further back. So they may be in trouble as far as reserving seats for VIP tix. We'll see.

Hey im new here but wanted to give everyone a heads up that the presale for the Indianapolis show is already up and live. X103 was reporting it would go live for radio presale tomorrow but it actually went up at 10 am today for some weird reason. If anyone is in the area and wants to grab tickets now the password is XFEST. Just looking to help out some of my fellow Shinedown fans!! Also already got my tickets center section 3rd row seats perfect view!!

comments

[quote="krowman"]Right on. Com?

Hope it's not the same for here!!![/quote]

Heh, apparently it was a mistake, and they closed the event. Hopefully they'll let me keep my tickets. When I checked not long ago the first 2 rows had already sold, plus a few further back. So they may be in trouble as far as reserving seats for VIP tix. We'll see.

Right on. Com?

Hope it's not the same for here!!!

[quote="krowman"]Yeah I almost bought 2 front row tix when I looked that show up. But I want to do a meet and greet.[/quote]

Yeah I'd like to, but I did M&G for CoM and just did one for Skillet too, so I'm out of money for spending on VIP lol. at this point I'd rather have good seats and no M&G than risk waiting and not get good seats. Especially for acoustic. First 2 rows are sold for MA show now.

Yeah I almost bought 2 front row tix when I looked that show up. But I want to do a meet and greet.

They did the same for MA. they're not thru ticketmaster tho. But I just lucked into some second row center. :)

Good for you. I'm pissed as I lucked on to it an hour after they went on sale and could only get row M. Weird how they went up for sale early. We are going to do a meet and greet (fingers crossed) if they ever tell us how to do it.