Presale

• Presale
    AllAmericanDan1

Was anyone else absolutely enraged by the presale for the acoustic tour? First of all, the ticket prices were too expensive. Second, the only way you could buy a decent seat was to buy one of the VIP packages, god forbid you want a good seat without all the other crap that comes with it. I just wanted a decent seat for HOB in AC and I couldn't get one for less than $175 so I went with the GA. Why the Hell have the access to these presales if you intend to screw over the people who have access to the presale? That presale was bullshit.

Submitted by AllAmericanDan1 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Mon, 09/20/2010 - 21:32

I spent $45 per ticket to get like 11th row.... not only could i not do VIP, but something with my venue was fucked up and the presale was never listed... and every time i tried to call, id get this recording that said the box office was closed and it was pissing me off to hell!!!!!

_blessmy4

Sun, 09/26/2010 - 13:15

I think it's crap that you couldn't get the first several rows, with out having to buy VIP!!!! Now we did do a VIP for one, we have never done one before, so with this being it for a while, I didn't mind so much!! We got balcony for HOB AC, I didn't want to stand for an acoustic show. That to me is like, sit back and take it all in?!?! Should have been done differently. Fan club members should have been able to get what ever seat they wanted, with out the price!!

ShinedownChica

Sun, 09/26/2010 - 16:28

thats my opinion, fan club gets the good seats just like VIP.... my venue also never put up a presale thing and never would help me when i called the box office.... i was pissed....

[quote="allamericandan1"]Was anyone else absolutely enraged by the presale for the acoustic tour? First of all, the ticket prices were too expensive. Second, the only way you could buy a decent seat was to buy one of the VIP packages, god forbid you want a good seat without all the other crap that comes with it. I just wanted a decent seat for HOB in AC and I couldn't get one for less than $175 so I went with the GA. Why the Hell have the access to these presales if you intend to screw over the people who have access to the presale? That presale was bullshit.[/quote] IMO someone else neeeds to take over the ticketing arrangements for SHinedown. We bought Gold VIP on the COM Tour and got totally screwed over bigtime. The people that paid 45.00 for their tickets got front row while we had to fight to even get close. How hard was it the promoter to rope off the front row just for the VIP? Not hard at all. After complaining a power that be lady contacted us and has offered another year membership into shinedonw nation plus a shirt. Dont get me wrong meeting the guys was awesome they are a hard working band that loves what they do, but have some F----- people doing a lousy job. The fan base is what got them there and They ,Shinedown knows this. Shinedown. So sorry to read about your problem with your tickets just like us. It sucks, I just wished the powers that be would come and read more here.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 09/30/2010 - 23:18

Im only 16 and cant afford VIP cuz i gotta buy my own ticket and make sure my dad is willing to pay the price that im paying for mine.... then i give him the money for my ticket.... so yes, i do believe VIP should get the front, but i also think that since we pay to be in the fan club that we should get front seating too....

Was anyone else absolutely enraged by the presale for the acoustic tour? First of all, the ticket prices were too expensive. Second, the only way you could buy a decent seat was to buy one of the VIP packages, god forbid you want a good seat without all the other crap that comes with it. I just wanted a decent seat for HOB in AC and I couldn't get one for less than $175 so I went with the GA. Why the Hell have the access to these presales if you intend to screw over the people who have access to the presale? That presale was bullshit.

comments

Im only 16 and cant afford VIP cuz i gotta buy my own ticket and make sure my dad is willing to pay the price that im paying for mine.... then i give him the money for my ticket.... so yes, i do believe VIP should get the front, but i also think that since we pay to be in the fan club that we should get front seating too....

Re: Presale

[quote="allamericandan1"]Was anyone else absolutely enraged by the presale for the acoustic tour? First of all, the ticket prices were too expensive. Second, the only way you could buy a decent seat was to buy one of the VIP packages, god forbid you want a good seat without all the other crap that comes with it. I just wanted a decent seat for HOB in AC and I couldn't get one for less than $175 so I went with the GA. Why the Hell have the access to these presales if you intend to screw over the people who have access to the presale? That presale was bullshit.[/quote] IMO someone else neeeds to take over the ticketing arrangements for SHinedown. We bought Gold VIP on the COM Tour and got totally screwed over bigtime. The people that paid 45.00 for their tickets got front row while we had to fight to even get close. How hard was it the promoter to rope off the front row just for the VIP? Not hard at all. After complaining a power that be lady contacted us and has offered another year membership into shinedonw nation plus a shirt. Dont get me wrong meeting the guys was awesome they are a hard working band that loves what they do, but have some F----- people doing a lousy job. The fan base is what got them there and They ,Shinedown knows this. Shinedown. So sorry to read about your problem with your tickets just like us. It sucks, I just wished the powers that be would come and read more here.

thats my opinion, fan club gets the good seats just like VIP.... my venue also never put up a presale thing and never would help me when i called the box office.... i was pissed....

I think it's crap that you couldn't get the first several rows, with out having to buy VIP!!!! Now we did do a VIP for one, we have never done one before, so with this being it for a while, I didn't mind so much!! We got balcony for HOB AC, I didn't want to stand for an acoustic show. That to me is like, sit back and take it all in?!?! Should have been done differently. Fan club members should have been able to get what ever seat they wanted, with out the price!!

I spent $45 per ticket to get like 11th row.... not only could i not do VIP, but something with my venue was fucked up and the presale was never listed... and every time i tried to call, id get this recording that said the box office was closed and it was pissing me off to hell!!!!!