Pre-Sale Tickets

• Pre-Sale Tickets
    spencerlee

Just was wondering how many presale tickets do they usually give out? I accidentally waited too long to get mine for 4/24/10... hopefully I'll still be able to get a good seat if thats the way it is set up, if not ill just get general tickets and wait in line forever!!!

Submitted by spencerlee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 18:59

hmm i'm not sure about that. seein as how it's post number 1 for you let me just welcome you to the nation.

spencerlee

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 19:00

dang dang dang...

spencerlee

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 19:03

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hmm i'm not sure about that. seein as how it's post number 1 for you let me just welcome you to the nation.[/quote]

Thank you also... My name is Mandie but this is my fiance's account that I got for him for an early christmas present. We are both HUGE SD fans :)

d_eicholz

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 19:06

glad to see some new nation family members. sorry, not sure about your question though.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 19:07

oh okay that's awesome that you would get that for him. my name is tony. my wife is a fan also but not as hardcore about the band as i am. we love replying here so both you and your fiancee keep postin.

spencerlee

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 19:18

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]oh okay that's awesome that you would get that for him. my name is tony. my wife is a fan also but not as hardcore about the band as i am. we love replying here so both you and your fiancee keep postin.[/quote]

Lol... yes anything for him, right!? I think I get on here more than him... I have read alot of posts but haven't done any yet, until tonight. We both LOVE LOVE LOVE shinedown, been fans for awhile. I got him tickets for his birthday in May and decided that whenever they come back around we cant miss another show so we went back to another show in the end May. He was out of town in October so I went with some of my girlfriends and he and I were wanting to go back on April 24th. But here's the deal, I'm sort of picky... I like being in the front row (by Zach), and I don't know if we will be able to do that with this concert since we didn't get presale tickets... I guess you could say I'm bummin pretty hard :(

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 19:34

ah i see. well you still can try. just get there early and be persistent. when others move to the back you keep moving forward before you know it you'll be at the rail. any particular reason why you like zach's side. I prefer to be right in the middle so i can just turn either direction and see Z and -e-. Plus i love to hear brent's speeches. and I like to see barry rockin out on the drums.

spencerlee

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 20:04

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]ah i see. well you still can try. just get there early and be persistent. when others move to the back you keep moving forward before you know it you'll be at the rail. any particular reason why you like zach's side. I prefer to be right in the middle so i can just turn either direction and see Z and -e-. Plus i love to hear brent's speeches. and I like to see barry rockin out on the drums.[/quote]

Well of course there is a reason why I like to be on Zach's side... I enjoy the scenery :) LOL!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 23:34

haha well played lol. being that i'm a dude, i can't really agree with you in that sense. but i do appreciate their way of entertaining a crowd.

[quote="spencerlee"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]ah i see. well you still can try. just get there early and be persistent. when others move to the back you keep moving forward before you know it you'll be at the rail. any particular reason why you like zach's side. I prefer to be right in the middle so i can just turn either direction and see Z and -e-. Plus i love to hear brent's speeches. and I like to see barry rockin out on the drums.[/quote]

Well of course there is a reason why I like to be on Zach's side... I enjoy the scenery :) LOL![/quote]

LOL Yep the scenery on that side is exquisit :oops: :twisted:
Welcome to the boards to you and your fiance. :D

destiny453

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 04:35

Hey welcome....but I gotta say, the scenery on -e- side is better :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/10/2009 - 11:20

haha des both you and LL would agree with that.

I like the scenery in the middle!

Just was wondering how many presale tickets do they usually give out? I accidentally waited too long to get mine for 4/24/10... hopefully I'll still be able to get a good seat if thats the way it is set up, if not ill just get general tickets and wait in line forever!!!

comments

I like the scenery in the middle!

haha des both you and LL would agree with that.

Hey welcome....but I gotta say, the scenery on -e- side is better :)

[quote="spencerlee"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]ah i see. well you still can try. just get there early and be persistent. when others move to the back you keep moving forward before you know it you'll be at the rail. any particular reason why you like zach's side. I prefer to be right in the middle so i can just turn either direction and see Z and -e-. Plus i love to hear brent's speeches. and I like to see barry rockin out on the drums.[/quote]

Well of course there is a reason why I like to be on Zach's side... I enjoy the scenery :) LOL![/quote]

LOL Yep the scenery on that side is exquisit :oops: :twisted:
Welcome to the boards to you and your fiance. :D

haha well played lol. being that i'm a dude, i can't really agree with you in that sense. but i do appreciate their way of entertaining a crowd.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]ah i see. well you still can try. just get there early and be persistent. when others move to the back you keep moving forward before you know it you'll be at the rail. any particular reason why you like zach's side. I prefer to be right in the middle so i can just turn either direction and see Z and -e-. Plus i love to hear brent's speeches. and I like to see barry rockin out on the drums.[/quote]

Well of course there is a reason why I like to be on Zach's side... I enjoy the scenery :) LOL!

ah i see. well you still can try. just get there early and be persistent. when others move to the back you keep moving forward before you know it you'll be at the rail. any particular reason why you like zach's side. I prefer to be right in the middle so i can just turn either direction and see Z and -e-. Plus i love to hear brent's speeches. and I like to see barry rockin out on the drums.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]oh okay that's awesome that you would get that for him. my name is tony. my wife is a fan also but not as hardcore about the band as i am. we love replying here so both you and your fiancee keep postin.[/quote]

Lol... yes anything for him, right!? I think I get on here more than him... I have read alot of posts but haven't done any yet, until tonight. We both LOVE LOVE LOVE shinedown, been fans for awhile. I got him tickets for his birthday in May and decided that whenever they come back around we cant miss another show so we went back to another show in the end May. He was out of town in October so I went with some of my girlfriends and he and I were wanting to go back on April 24th. But here's the deal, I'm sort of picky... I like being in the front row (by Zach), and I don't know if we will be able to do that with this concert since we didn't get presale tickets... I guess you could say I'm bummin pretty hard :(

oh okay that's awesome that you would get that for him. my name is tony. my wife is a fan also but not as hardcore about the band as i am. we love replying here so both you and your fiancee keep postin.

glad to see some new nation family members. sorry, not sure about your question though.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hmm i'm not sure about that. seein as how it's post number 1 for you let me just welcome you to the nation.[/quote]

Thank you also... My name is Mandie but this is my fiance's account that I got for him for an early christmas present. We are both HUGE SD fans :)

dang dang dang...

hmm i'm not sure about that. seein as how it's post number 1 for you let me just welcome you to the nation.