lorilee

Ican't f-ing believe it!!!There are a Whopping 6 people on here!!! :lol:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/30/2009 - 17:07

let the posting frenzy begin. let's go people keep it up. post post post like you've never posted before lol hahahahaha!!!!!

Lol i'm way too tired to post much.
Worked from 12.00 untill 10.00 pm. i'm excausted and tomorrow i have to get up at 5.30 am. :(
Have fun with the posting frenzy. :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/30/2009 - 17:29

alright rest up. have a good night. i just got out of class and have one more to go so i gotta keep myself pumped up lol. gotta go home and read after this.

destiny453

Thu, 10/01/2009 - 01:59

Well it's way to early in the morning here and i'm just trying to open my eyes....no one is here now though! :( lol

I AM ALWAYS HERE....*ominous voice coming from who know's where...*

Muahahaha!!!! :lol:

Lol that just cracked me up. :D

Sad but true Siouxi!!! I have this minimized at work all day! :lol:

I have hit an all time low!! I am reduced to accosting unsuspecting lurkers via PM!!! Somebody help me!!!! :shock:

I heart your PMs!!!!

MUAH~

I love them too <3 :D

If I could I would be here all day too but alas my office would frown upon this cuz I am sure I would rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at our antics!

Speaking of which...time to save the world...one defendent at a time!!!

Thanks for the love ladies!!! I <3 you all too! Crazy loves Company!!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 10/01/2009 - 17:32

lol. you all are too funny. i couldn't get on the boards till just now. too much work at school today didn't have time to get to a computer. but alas the week is almost over. yay. one more day only work tomorrow no class.

Hey Junkie! We have high expectations for tomorrow!!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 10/01/2009 - 17:49

yeah i do. it's homecome for my alma mater so i'm going to a football game. and also it's a career fair at my university i get a chance to take my resumee and talk to some important companies and see if they maybe interested in hiring me when i graduate in may. wish me luck lol.

Best of luck Junkie! You are a great guy and I'm sure it will shine through! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 10/01/2009 - 21:04

thanks lorilee. i can usually talk really well with people so i hope all goes well tomorrow. i'll be dressed up for the occasion so my shinedown advertisements (Sd tats) will be covered up lol for the first time in a long time.

Hey Dude...sometimes you gotta play the game! That's why I had to put mine where it is! :wink: *our secret*

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 10/01/2009 - 22:24

pretty cool. yeah out in the business world i'll keep them covered.

If my employers saw mine it would be scandalous!! :twisted: Luckily for me they're in love!! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 09:50

lol. well right now i'm working here at my university so they don't have a problem with my tatts. but when i start working out in the business field i'll be wearing long sleeve shirts every day so they'll be covered up. they shouldn't be a problem. that's why i haven't tattooed anything on my hands lol. that would be very difficult to hide.

What are you gonna do about the teardrop on you cheekbone!!LOLOLOL!!! See, Junkie...I am not lurking!! LOL :D muah!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 10:14

lol. i guess i'll just have to keep that side hidden from my boss at all time lol. i'll give them my profile at all times. ok ok i see now your not a lurker lol.

I know...I have to hide my "kills" too!!! LOL rotflol!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 10:23

lol. your crazy. your gotta keep that hidden.

Remember..."crazy loves company"!!! talk to ya later...gotta run out for a while! Have a really special day Junkie and Good Luck!!!! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 10:26

thanks you have an awesome day take care and good luck today.

I am so lucky that my office doesnt care about ink or piercings!!! Woo Hooo!

So i can wear mine loud and proud and i love an office where I can wear my doc martins, jeans and my Layne Staley Tribute Show tee shirt~my "uniform" for the day!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 17:15

wow that's a great job you got there. i can normally dress like that here at the university but today i was sporting my business formal wear for a uniform because of the job fair. it went pretty good. i didn't get alot of feedback from too many companies but still the few that i got were great.

dalamar_2

Fri, 10/02/2009 - 17:16

I can wear whatever I want at work too, but, there's a non-written rule of decorum in the dress code that applies to management and one should be... enclined, willing even, to follow it.

I believe that dressing up is a statement, and whether is to say "I'm wild" or "waay cool", sometimes situations warrant the "I'm your professional" look, at the expense of comfort.

I have to wear business suits everyday -period. That's ok though I like to dress.

On Fri & Sat we are allowed to wear khaki's and logo wear, but I usually don't work those days so it's moot.

Ican't f-ing believe it!!!There are a Whopping 6 people on here!!! :lol:

comments

Nope don't even need to wear that :)

Only the big poufy Chef's hat? :wink:

Oh well atleast being at uni i can wear what i want :)
I don't even have to wear a uniform at work if i'm in the kitchen :)

oh ok. sounds alright since you don't mind being dressed up.

I have to wear business suits everyday -period. That's ok though I like to dress.

On Fri & Sat we are allowed to wear khaki's and logo wear, but I usually don't work those days so it's moot.

I can wear whatever I want at work too, but, there's a non-written rule of decorum in the dress code that applies to management and one should be... enclined, willing even, to follow it.

I believe that dressing up is a statement, and whether is to say "I'm wild" or "waay cool", sometimes situations warrant the "I'm your professional" look, at the expense of comfort.

wow that's a great job you got there. i can normally dress like that here at the university but today i was sporting my business formal wear for a uniform because of the job fair. it went pretty good. i didn't get alot of feedback from too many companies but still the few that i got were great.

I am so lucky that my office doesnt care about ink or piercings!!! Woo Hooo!

So i can wear mine loud and proud and i love an office where I can wear my doc martins, jeans and my Layne Staley Tribute Show tee shirt~my "uniform" for the day!

thanks you have an awesome day take care and good luck today.

Remember..."crazy loves company"!!! talk to ya later...gotta run out for a while! Have a really special day Junkie and Good Luck!!!! :wink:

lol. your crazy. your gotta keep that hidden.

I know...I have to hide my "kills" too!!! LOL rotflol!! :lol:

lol. i guess i'll just have to keep that side hidden from my boss at all time lol. i'll give them my profile at all times. ok ok i see now your not a lurker lol.

What are you gonna do about the teardrop on you cheekbone!!LOLOLOL!!! See, Junkie...I am not lurking!! LOL :D muah!

lol. well right now i'm working here at my university so they don't have a problem with my tatts. but when i start working out in the business field i'll be wearing long sleeve shirts every day so they'll be covered up. they shouldn't be a problem. that's why i haven't tattooed anything on my hands lol. that would be very difficult to hide.

If my employers saw mine it would be scandalous!! :twisted: Luckily for me they're in love!! :wink:

pretty cool. yeah out in the business world i'll keep them covered.

Hey Dude...sometimes you gotta play the game! That's why I had to put mine where it is! :wink: *our secret*

thanks lorilee. i can usually talk really well with people so i hope all goes well tomorrow. i'll be dressed up for the occasion so my shinedown advertisements (Sd tats) will be covered up lol for the first time in a long time.

Best of luck Junkie! You are a great guy and I'm sure it will shine through! :D

yeah i do. it's homecome for my alma mater so i'm going to a football game. and also it's a career fair at my university i get a chance to take my resumee and talk to some important companies and see if they maybe interested in hiring me when i graduate in may. wish me luck lol.

Hey Junkie! We have high expectations for tomorrow!!! :lol:

lol. you all are too funny. i couldn't get on the boards till just now. too much work at school today didn't have time to get to a computer. but alas the week is almost over. yay. one more day only work tomorrow no class.

Thanks for the love ladies!!! I <3 you all too! Crazy loves Company!!! :lol:

If I could I would be here all day too but alas my office would frown upon this cuz I am sure I would rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at our antics!

Speaking of which...time to save the world...one defendent at a time!!!

I love them too <3 :D

I heart your PMs!!!!

MUAH~

Sad but true Siouxi!!! I have this minimized at work all day! :lol:

I have hit an all time low!! I am reduced to accosting unsuspecting lurkers via PM!!! Somebody help me!!!! :shock:

Lol that just cracked me up. :D

I AM ALWAYS HERE....*ominous voice coming from who know's where...*

Muahahaha!!!! :lol:

Well it's way to early in the morning here and i'm just trying to open my eyes....no one is here now though! :( lol

alright rest up. have a good night. i just got out of class and have one more to go so i gotta keep myself pumped up lol. gotta go home and read after this.

Lol i'm way too tired to post much.
Worked from 12.00 untill 10.00 pm. i'm excausted and tomorrow i have to get up at 5.30 am. :(
Have fun with the posting frenzy. :lol:

let the posting frenzy begin. let's go people keep it up. post post post like you've never posted before lol hahahahaha!!!!!