poster only in the states

• poster only in the states
    hawkynut

i have been looking forward to buying one of these posters since i heard about them.And it was nice to log in at 6 only to find out i cant buy one.I dont get it.I work for a company here in ontario we ship to the states everyday whats the problem

Submitted by hawkynut on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Mon, 02/08/2010 - 22:25

What he said.

And no M&G in Canada....

Woot.

I know we're aliens, but, geez... Is this some form of retribution for kicking your ass more often than not at Hockey?

d_eicholz

Wed, 02/10/2010 - 19:47

[quote="dalamar"] Is this some form of retribution for kicking your ass more often than not at Hockey?[/quote]

shit, they're on to us!

Sad they dont ship to other countries

i have been looking forward to buying one of these posters since i heard about them.And it was nice to log in at 6 only to find out i cant buy one.I dont get it.I work for a company here in ontario we ship to the states everyday whats the problem

comments

Sad they dont ship to other countries

[quote="dalamar"] Is this some form of retribution for kicking your ass more often than not at Hockey?[/quote]

shit, they're on to us!

What he said.

And no M&G in Canada....

Woot.

I know we're aliens, but, geez... Is this some form of retribution for kicking your ass more often than not at Hockey?

sorry for venting fellow shinedown nation

i gotta admit i love the band and jake is awesome to but as for shipping out stuff such as vip stuff and now these posters i'm not impressed