Heroes
    Fly From The Inside
    If You Only Knew
    Call Me
    Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
    Second Chance
    Devour

this is called a review right?:

the first band i saw(front row!!) was Copperview. they were pretty great. the lead singer(i plan on finding his name somewhere) jumped in the crowd. the peopless dropped so he walked past me to get back onto the stage. that was really awesome! then after copperview there was The Veer Union. i thought they were okay. i knew the song seasons so it was fun to sing-a-long to that. then after them was HALESTORM and they rocked. LIKE ALWAYS. i got 3 really great videos of halestorm. i'm really proud of them. i plan on putting them on youtube soon. and some really awesome photos. after halestorm i was looking for them because lzzy said that they all would somewhere(i didnt hear where she said it was).. okay so while i was looking for halestorm i saw the bassist for copperview and i got to meet him and get an autograph from him! he wrote the autograph on me.. that was pretty cool. and then his step dad asks me if i want to sneak in his basement... i just smiled and was like i dont know...

back to halestorm.. about 45 minutes later i found them. and then this lady said something like "sorry this is the end of the line they arent taking anyone else." i got really upset not in a angry way but the other way.. it was embarrassing... before pointfest i had this feeling that i was going to get to meet halestorm and i didnt get to. but i did get a photo lzzy's smile. i love her smile. and at least i had front row for them too. i've never had front row for anything. i was so excited that i could hardly breathe. if only i could have seen SHINEDOWN that close.

after i saw halestorm at the signing booth.. i didnt really feel like seeing anymore bands (i was wanted to checkout hollywood undead but i didnt..) until the main stage bands come on. so i sat in my seat for a while. then like 30 minutes later i saw SHINEDOWN at the radio booth. i ran to them. i first recognized barry when i was sitting at my seat! there was a radio booth! THAT WAS THE BEST MOMENT and day of my life(..well so far.)! i was so close to SHINEDOWN. i got many photos AND i got autographs from zach and eric.!. thats the best thing i own now. i never really owned anything reallyy important to me until yesterday. i've never gotten an autograph, quitar pick, drum sticks, setlists, or whatever.. BUT YESTERDAY i got 3 autographs! and a guitar pick from JOSH in HALESTORM! i was so happy about getting an autograph from zach and eric that i started crying..again.. but this time because i was so happy.. sooo my mom was with me and she laughed at me. and then i started laughing too..

when i was at my seat i saw zach walk past me. i got really really really excited. but i didnt follow him i thought that would be weird..? i couldnt pay attention to our lady peace and atreyu because i was wondering where zach was sitting or whatever he was doing.... i liked our lady peace more than atreyu..

Chevelle comes on. the first song i know from them was either Jars or Vitamin R or The Red.. i forgot which one. i love the song The Red..! and I GET IT. i dont really have much to say about them.. but i did think they were better this time than peoria... it could have been because i actually knew songs from them this time. yeah, thats probably why.

Soon SHINEDOWN came on stage. it was SOM that i got to hear first.. i thought it would be.. oh well maybee FITDM next time.. my camera sucked.. just like last time.. but i didnt have my camera with me last time.. BUT i did get this one photo of the song Call Me. You could see Brent pretty well and all you can see of Eric is his hands and his face. its a pretty cool photo. the best one i could get. cause i had bad seats. at least i had seats.. instead of the lawn. i loved when Brent went in the crowd. that was my first time seeing him do that live.. he didnt go on my side thoughh. ohh well. i knew the last songs were going to be second chance and devour.. it was a good guess. THEY WERE AMAZING. like i said before about halestorm.. LIKE ALWAYS. the last thing i saw of SHINEDOWN was Zach grabbing the awesome michael myers mask.

since shinedown was done i got to look at all photos from my day. they were AMAZING. best photos i've ever taken. i took like 50 pictures of the radio booth. they all were so close! soon staind came on with a song i've never heard of.. i knew 6 of their songs those are For You, Right Here, All I Want, So Far Away, Outside, It's Been Awhile and Mudshovel. Mudshovel's my favorite from them. aaron lewis's acoustic part was probably the coolest from them. i thought so in peoria too. oh and the songs i just named were in that order.

the whole day i never put down guitar pick i got from Josh. i've held onto since i got it..

i just shared to you one of the best days of my life! haha i said that before..

Submitted by fistfullofflowers on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 09/01/2009 - 06:49

Cool review :) I think you should just have followed Zach, I bet he gets it all the time! Lol.

Setlist is pretty much what they have been playing everywhere i think, i saw staind in January too but didn't like them much as felt they had no stage presence...not like Shinedown!!

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/01/2009 - 17:07

YOUR RIGHT! I SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ZACH! AH!

and yeah they played that same setlist at my first concert for them.. oh well.. thats fine. AT LEAST i got to see and hear them live. :D

and i agree about staind's stage presence! it really isnt as AMAZINGGG as shinedown! :)

destiny453

Wed, 09/02/2009 - 04:38

No it really isn't! :lol have you been following the guys on twitter? I think I am getting the hang of it now!

Yeah, hopefully in the UK they are gonna be playing some new material :)

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 09/02/2009 - 17:09

zach and eric? YES. i love to look at their stufff! and thats great that your getting the hang of it!

AND i heard about new material! TOTALLY jealous! :) you'll have to share! didnt they play new songs last time they were in the UK?

destiny453

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 07:04

No they didn't play anything new...I have a pic of the setlist on here somewhere, I was standing right infront of Eric :) :) Yay! Of course I will share, oh it's getting closer....2 months and 1 day til my first show of the UK tour :D

YayDestiny!!! I have 11 days!!! Aren't we EXCITED????!!! I wish we were goin' together!!! :D

Ditto on LL, I wish we were all hitting the same shows!!!!!

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 09/03/2009 - 15:57

I WISH I WAS GOING TO A CONCERT! :(

.. BUT I'M EXCITEd FOR YOU ALL! :)

[quote="mollie"]Ditto on LL, I wish we were all hitting the same shows!!!!![/quote]I know ~ that would be the icing!! We would have a blast!!

NO DOUBT and then our hubbys would be alone for a bit as we stowed away on the most amazing bus ride EVA!!!!

destiny453

Fri, 09/04/2009 - 07:32

Oh such a fabulous idea, if we didn't live on the other side of the world from each other! Lol...Have the guys ever been to Australia?? I don't think they have but I'm just curious cos I got friends there 2. Oh I wish it was all the same show!! I now have 2 months exactly!!! :) :) :)

Are you already picking out you clothes & stuff?? LOL!!

Destiny - would your friends be Seethery types, by any chance? Those in Oz, I mean? Wonder if we have friends in common?

[quote="lorilee"]Are you already picking out you clothes & stuff?? LOL!![/quote]

I plan my concert attire carefully....and change my mind a few times but for the Seattle show, I am driving up the day of the show and may have to do with what can make the drive and the show!!!!

*sigh* I need a SD meet and greet with just the SD sistas!!!!!

[quote="destiny453"]Cool review :) I think you should just have followed Zach, I bet he gets it all the time! Lol.

Setlist is pretty much what they have been playing everywhere i think, i saw staind in January too but didn't like them much as felt they had no stage presence...not like Shinedown!![/quote]I agree Destiny. Staind was sthe headliner for the Chicago show and we only stayed for the 1st 2 songs and then bounced...for us the show was over after Shinedown!

Wouldn't that be a gas!!?? We could have adjoining rooms and get ready for the show together and have a happy hour!! Do each others' nails etc...Fun Fun Fun!! :lol:

[quote="lorilee"]Wouldn't that be a gas!!?? We could have adjoining rooms and get ready for the show together and have a happy hour!! Do each others' nails etc...Fun Fun Fun!! :lol:[/quote]

We could call it the Shinedown~spa~palooza!!!!

destiny453

Sat, 09/05/2009 - 06:44

Lol...that sounds like a great idea for you girls!! Can i join in 2? :)

I'm a manicurist! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]Lol...that sounds like a great idea for you girls!! Can i join in 2? :)[/quote]Abso-fing-lutely!! Wouldn't be complete without l "Destiny-Child"!! love ya Lassie!! :lol:

BTW...Resplendent...Magnificent, shining brightly with great luster, very well accoutered. I think that mos def sums it up for "our boy" Eric...TRUE??

[quote="ladydivine10"]I'm a manicurist! :lol:[/quote]How convenient!! See, I KNEW this could work!!!

wooo hooo.....pretty nails, sexy hair, awesome outfits, kick ass shoes, food, drinks and the bestest gals in the world will be the bestest!

GNO! for the Shinedown honeys! woo hoo! Lock up your husbands ladies! LMAO!!!!!!! :twisted:

This is sounding better and better all the time!! I have a checking account that I never use and it is now officially the Shinedown Getaway account. I advise you all to do likewise and this mo fo could HAPPEN!!!! WAH HOO!! :lol:

destiny453

Sun, 09/06/2009 - 06:52

Yes Lorilee I would have to agree with all the words you used to describe 'our' Eric! :lol: Ohhh I want a lottery win then I can come tour America and visit you all :)

[quote="mollie"]wooo hooo.....pretty nails, sexy hair, awesome outfits, kick ass shoes, food, drinks and the bestest gals in the world will be the bestest![/quote]

I could do the make-up. I work in the cosmetics section of a dept. store :D

destiny453

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 07:25

It's a done deal siouxi :)

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 09/09/2009 - 21:18

this went veryy off topic.. ha.

We're very good at hijacking topics :D

destiny453

Thu, 09/10/2009 - 07:39

It's what we do best :)

here's the setlist from pointfest:

Sound Of Madness
Save Me
Heroes
Fly From The Inside
If You Only Knew
Call Me
Second Chance
Devour

the first band i saw(front row!!) was Copperview. they were pretty great. the lead singer(i plan on finding his name somewhere) jumped in the crowd. the peopless dropped so he walked past me to get back onto the stage. that was really awesome! then after copperview there was The Veer Union. i thought they were okay. i knew the song seasons so it was fun to sing-a-long to that. then after them was HALESTORM and they rocked. LIKE ALWAYS. i got 3 really great videos of halestorm. i'm really proud of them. i plan on putting them on youtube soon. and some really awesome photos. after halestorm i was looking for them because lzzy said that they all would somewhere(i didnt hear where she said it was).. okay so while i was looking for halestorm i saw the bassist for copperview and i got to meet him and get an autograph from him! he wrote the autograph on me.. that was pretty cool. and then his step dad asks me if i want to sneak in his basement... i just smiled and was like i dont know...

back to halestorm.. about 45 minutes later i found them. and then this lady said something like "sorry this is the end of the line they arent taking anyone else." i got really upset not in a angry way but the other way.. it was embarrassing... before pointfest i had this feeling that i was going to get to meet halestorm and i didnt get to. but i did get a photo lzzy's smile. i love her smile. and at least i had front row for them too. i've never had front row for anything. i was so excited that i could hardly breathe. if only i could have seen SHINEDOWN that close.

after i saw halestorm at the signing booth.. i didnt really feel like seeing anymore bands (i was wanted to checkout hollywood undead but i didnt..) until the main stage bands come on. so i sat in my seat for a while. then like 30 minutes later i saw SHINEDOWN at the radio booth. i ran to them. i first recognized barry when i was sitting at my seat! there was a radio booth! THAT WAS THE BEST MOMENT and day of my life(..well so far.)! i was so close to SHINEDOWN. i got many photos AND i got autographs from zach and eric.!. thats the best thing i own now. i never really owned anything reallyy important to me until yesterday. i've never gotten an autograph, quitar pick, drum sticks, setlists, or whatever.. BUT YESTERDAY i got 3 autographs! and a guitar pick from JOSH in HALESTORM! i was so happy about getting an autograph from zach and eric that i started crying..again.. but this time because i was so happy.. sooo my mom was with me and she laughed at me. and then i started laughing too..

when i was at my seat i saw zach walk past me. i got really really really excited. but i didnt follow him i thought that would be weird..? i couldnt pay attention to our lady peace and atreyu because i was wondering where zach was sitting or whatever he was doing.... i liked our lady peace more than atreyu..

Chevelle comes on. the first song i know from them was either Jars or Vitamin R or The Red.. i forgot which one. i love the song The Red..! and I GET IT. i dont really have much to say about them.. but i did think they were better this time than peoria... it could have been because i actually knew songs from them this time. yeah, thats probably why.

Soon SHINEDOWN came on stage. it was SOM that i got to hear first.. i thought it would be.. oh well maybee FITDM next time.. my camera sucked.. just like last time.. but i didnt have my camera with me last time.. BUT i did get this one photo of the song Call Me. You could see Brent pretty well and all you can see of Eric is his hands and his face. its a pretty cool photo. the best one i could get. cause i had bad seats. at least i had seats.. instead of the lawn. i loved when Brent went in the crowd. that was my first time seeing him do that live.. he didnt go on my side thoughh. ohh well. i knew the last songs were going to be second chance and devour.. it was a good guess. THEY WERE AMAZING. like i said before about halestorm.. LIKE ALWAYS. the last thing i saw of SHINEDOWN was Zach grabbing the awesome michael myers mask.

since shinedown was done i got to look at all photos from my day. they were AMAZING. best photos i've ever taken. i took like 50 pictures of the radio booth. they all were so close! soon staind came on with a song i've never heard of.. i knew 6 of their songs those are For You, Right Here, All I Want, So Far Away, Outside, It's Been Awhile and Mudshovel. Mudshovel's my favorite from them. aaron lewis's acoustic part was probably the coolest from them. i thought so in peoria too. oh and the songs i just named were in that order.

the whole day i never put down guitar pick i got from Josh. i've held onto since i got it..

i just shared to you one of the best days of my life! haha i said that before..

comments

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="chell"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]dang too bad that don't work for everyone. lol. guess i gotta settle for just caring it in my pocket and hopefully they don't frown upon people taking cameras in there.[/quote]

[color=indigo]You do have another area you could hide it in. The ladies might be real friendly with you too. :oops: [/color][/quote]
lol that would be another option i'll keep it in mind.[/quote]

8)

[quote="chell"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]dang too bad that don't work for everyone. lol. guess i gotta settle for just caring it in my pocket and hopefully they don't frown upon people taking cameras in there.[/quote]

[color=indigo]You do have another area you could hide it in. The ladies might be real friendly with you too. :oops: [/color][/quote]
lol that would be another option i'll keep it in mind.

[quote="chell"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]dang too bad that don't work for everyone. lol. guess i gotta settle for just caring it in my pocket and hopefully they don't frown upon people taking cameras in there.[/quote]

[color=indigo]You do have another area you could hide it in. The ladies might be real friendly with you too. :oops: [/color][/quote]omg!! i almost pissed my pants when i read this! hahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: thts awesome

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]dang too bad that don't work for everyone. lol. guess i gotta settle for just caring it in my pocket and hopefully they don't frown upon people taking cameras in there.[/quote]

[color=indigo]You do have another area you could hide it in. The ladies might be real friendly with you too. :oops: [/color]

hahaha ummm..... idk about that.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]dang too bad that don't work for everyone. lol. guess i gotta settle for just caring it in my pocket and hopefully they don't frown upon people taking cameras in there.[/quote]haha! just one of the good things of being a girl! :)

dang too bad that don't work for everyone. lol. guess i gotta settle for just caring it in my pocket and hopefully they don't frown upon people taking cameras in there.

[quote="chell"][quote="Themindisaweapon"]ahhhhhh.... haha.. um what if the place doesnt allow cameras? thats why i dont have hardly any from my first SHINEDOWN concert. which is where i'm going to again.[/quote]

[color=indigo]What I'm used to is that the artist overrides the venue. But check to make sure. Someone else who has been here longer should be able to verify that. But other artists I'm familiar with have been able to do that.

If not some cameras fit very nicely in a bra. Sneak a few pics here and there and try not to get caught. :wink: [/color][/quote]haha! ur bra is the best place to put ur camera! lol

haha thanks. but what about the M&G?

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]ahhhhhh.... haha.. um what if the place doesnt allow cameras? thats why i dont have hardly any from my first SHINEDOWN concert. which is where i'm going to again.[/quote]

[color=indigo]What I'm used to is that the artist overrides the venue. But check to make sure. Someone else who has been here longer should be able to verify that. But other artists I'm familiar with have been able to do that.

If not some cameras fit very nicely in a bra. Sneak a few pics here and there and try not to get caught. :wink: [/color]

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]ahhhhhh.... haha.. um what if the place doesnt allow cameras? thats why i dont have hardly any from my first SHINEDOWN concert. which is where i'm going to again.[/quote]the place i am going to allows cameras i know tht most places do

ahhhhhh.... haha.. um what if the place doesnt allow cameras? thats why i dont have hardly any from my first SHINEDOWN concert. which is where i'm going to again.

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah you will get plenty of photo ops :)[/quote][color=blue]awesome thts good to know![/color]

Yeah you will get plenty of photo ops :)

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]i'm seeing them feb. 13th! yes i bought VIP tickets![/quote]omg u r so lucky! my dad wouldn't buy me the VIP tickets cause they were $150! ur lucky but were just gonna get there really early and wait by the bus after the show cause ppl have told me they come out and sign stuff and take pics! well the good thing is i am close! its on feb 1st

yeah you can get some good pics in.

i hope to! most meet and greets let you take lotsa pics rightt?

awesome that'll be fun for ya. doing the M&G with the guys take lots of pics and post them on here.

i'm seeing them feb. 13th! yes i bought VIP tickets!

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]:D ALL OF THAT WAS SO AMAZING. Joe told me i rule the other day .. it was awesome .. so i decided to change the name of this thread because well.. i think things are going to get A LOT more awesome. that was my first time actually like interacting with bands(SHINEDOWN!!!) and everything so i found it sUPER exciting.

and yeah perri.. you get to see them soon!! so do i!! well i'll keep telling myself that February is soon... i hope to be right in front of Zach!!![/quote]omg! when r u going to see them? r u getting the VIP tickets?

:D ALL OF THAT WAS SO AMAZING. Joe told me i rule the other day .. it was awesome .. so i decided to change the name of this thread because well.. i think things are going to get A LOT more awesome. that was my first time actually like interacting with bands(SHINEDOWN!!!) and everything so i found it sUPER exciting.

and yeah perri.. you get to see them soon!! so do i!! well i'll keep telling myself that February is soon... i hope to be right in front of Zach!!!

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]haha okay. sorry i just now looked at this.
here it is:

soooo i left for springfield around 12:45 .. later on i thought and my mom thought that we were almost there. Lzzy made a tweet saying something about hanging out with killer fans in Springfield so i sent a tweet to her saying "i'll be there in about 30 minutes!!! :D" ... then we got lost.. went to the wrong place that pretty had the same name.. we asked someone from walgreens they said to go south. so we thought we were going south but we soon figured out we werent... so we turned around.. this took a total of an hour. we got there and there were about 16 people in front of us. i thought i saw them but i guess i didnt because i heard from someone else that they were at Best Buy... i noticed i forgot my money so i had to run back to the car. i brought $60 with me...we were in line for 2 hours.venue that was changed was a nightclub and they started separating kids from adults. i was quite worried. my mom stayed though. i had to get an "M" on both of my hands. i was afraid that they were going to have adults go in first. but that didnt happen!!! when i got in and everything i squeezed in front of these 2 people. i was front row ! woo! so we waited for another hour. then after midnight project came on. i thought they were alright. the tausch was everywhere. haha. soon i saw Joe!!! he looked like he was tuning his guitar or something. then i saw all of them soon after that.i was like mom there's Lzzy!! Arejay was being funny. he had his drumsticks in the air where everyone could see them. he was moving his sticks to a song... that i didnt know. i found this very funny. soon they had everything set. Lzzy was up on stage. so i clicked the record button on my camera. i already knew the setlist since before After Midnight Project. it was oh wait you might have read it... i planned on recording Its Not You, Dirty Work, Love/Hate Heartbreak, drum solo/circle, and What Were You Expecting.. Joe smiled at me a lot! lost count of how many times. haha i bet. it was really awesome! Lzzy pretty much dedicated Love/Hate Heartbreak to me. :) i asked her to play it but i didnt think she would talk about me onstage. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! she said something like "this is a for a dear friend of mine .. we go back and forth on twitter .. we're real close .. this is for Hannah Banana .. this is called Love/Hate Heartbreak !" so my mom was all like "Hannah she's talking about you!!!" but i was kinda into getting recorded.. i hope i didnt look mad or anything. ah! wait.. i know i smiled. of course i smiled.... then at the end i was trying to catch something from Joe or Lzzy .. i didnt . Joe noticed that i was trying or something. he came offstage to me and said "are you fistfullofflowers?" and i nodded with a huge smile! then he said something like "this is for you." something like that i cant believe i dont remember... Lzzy came offstage then gave everyone like a high five to the people front row... before I Get Off she said they would be by the pool tables. so my plan was to leave front row.. go get the jacket and t-shirt i wanted to buy. that was more expensive than i thought it would be. my mom was telling me i should tell Detroit who i was .. or that i got to talk to her on twitter. i was .. not sure about that. so my mom said it. and she's like no way. and my mom added that Lzzy sang Love/Hate for me . i got to talk to her for a while. she was veryy nice!!! of course. haha. ummm. she reminded me that they were going to be by the pool table after Chevelle. i was like oh okay. and I BET i said thank you. so we were by the pool table and also able to see Chevelle performing. i got 6 songs recorded from them. i would have gotten 7 but i didnt feel like it i guess..... sooon Chevelle was finally over. and maybe about 7 minutes later Lzzy, Arejay, Joe, and Josh finally came... i first met Arejay. got his autograph. mom made sure that he knew i was Hannah and stuff. so i guess he was like oh no way or something and told his mom(from what my mom said). :) then i'm pretty sure i met Joe... or was it Lzzy... hmm. well i talk about Joe first. he saved a guitar pic just for me. I KNOW i said THANK YOU so many times to all of them. i wish i remembered exactly what they said!! i got to talk Lzzy and Arejay's mom. i remember not being able to hear her very well. my mom remembers them saying "your the Hannah Banana!?" ... oh wait that reminds me. twice i left 2 VERY long messages to them on myspace. Joe said he liked what i said . I REMEMBER THAT! haha. then i got to meet Lzzy.. she hugged me!!! haha. either Joe or Lzzy said that they were looking for me earlier. i felt bad because i wasnt there!!! i'm kinda sad that i dont remember exactly what they said. then i got to Josh. i found him very easy to talk to. maybe cause i was getting used to thissss. haha. he also said that he, Lzzy, Joe, Arejay were looking for me. i felt bad again. i said that we got lost and went to the wrong Remingtons(which was the place we were at) then Josh says something like "we went there too!!" i found that really cool!!! haha. so well.. that was it. i wish i could stayed longer... ! but we had a long drive ahead of mom and i. oh and also felt bad because i sent a tweet to Lzzy saying that i made them all something. and GUESS WHAT!? i left it at home. i pretty much started crying. ahhhh.[/quote]wow hannah! wht a awesome show tht was! u r so freakin lucky tht lzzy made tht song out to u and said ur name onstage! omg! u got to meet all of them to? wow u were really lucky and lzzy hugged u! i hope brent will hug me! lol i know u had a blast by wht u wrote! even though u got lost! haha i am so happy tht u got to meet one of ur idols! now shinedown is next..... :) i am going to see them in february and i am so excited!!!! i am gonna be right in front of brent! i hope! well glad u had the time of ur life!!! keep on rockin! ur friend, perri :)

very cool glad you got to meet with them.

haha okay. sorry i just now looked at this.
here it is:

soooo i left for springfield around 12:45 .. later on i thought and my mom thought that we were almost there. Lzzy made a tweet saying something about hanging out with killer fans in Springfield so i sent a tweet to her saying "i'll be there in about 30 minutes!!! :D" ... then we got lost.. went to the wrong place that pretty had the same name.. we asked someone from walgreens they said to go south. so we thought we were going south but we soon figured out we werent... so we turned around.. this took a total of an hour. we got there and there were about 16 people in front of us. i thought i saw them but i guess i didnt because i heard from someone else that they were at Best Buy... i noticed i forgot my money so i had to run back to the car. i brought $60 with me...we were in line for 2 hours.venue that was changed was a nightclub and they started separating kids from adults. i was quite worried. my mom stayed though. i had to get an "M" on both of my hands. i was afraid that they were going to have adults go in first. but that didnt happen!!! when i got in and everything i squeezed in front of these 2 people. i was front row ! woo! so we waited for another hour. then after midnight project came on. i thought they were alright. the tausch was everywhere. haha. soon i saw Joe!!! he looked like he was tuning his guitar or something. then i saw all of them soon after that.i was like mom there's Lzzy!! Arejay was being funny. he had his drumsticks in the air where everyone could see them. he was moving his sticks to a song... that i didnt know. i found this very funny. soon they had everything set. Lzzy was up on stage. so i clicked the record button on my camera. i already knew the setlist since before After Midnight Project. it was oh wait you might have read it... i planned on recording Its Not You, Dirty Work, Love/Hate Heartbreak, drum solo/circle, and What Were You Expecting.. Joe smiled at me a lot! lost count of how many times. haha i bet. it was really awesome! Lzzy pretty much dedicated Love/Hate Heartbreak to me. :) i asked her to play it but i didnt think she would talk about me onstage. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! she said something like "this is a for a dear friend of mine .. we go back and forth on twitter .. we're real close .. this is for Hannah Banana .. this is called Love/Hate Heartbreak !" so my mom was all like "Hannah she's talking about you!!!" but i was kinda into getting recorded.. i hope i didnt look mad or anything. ah! wait.. i know i smiled. of course i smiled.... then at the end i was trying to catch something from Joe or Lzzy .. i didnt . Joe noticed that i was trying or something. he came offstage to me and said "are you fistfullofflowers?" and i nodded with a huge smile! then he said something like "this is for you." something like that i cant believe i dont remember... Lzzy came offstage then gave everyone like a high five to the people front row... before I Get Off she said they would be by the pool tables. so my plan was to leave front row.. go get the jacket and t-shirt i wanted to buy. that was more expensive than i thought it would be. my mom was telling me i should tell Detroit who i was .. or that i got to talk to her on twitter. i was .. not sure about that. so my mom said it. and she's like no way. and my mom added that Lzzy sang Love/Hate for me . i got to talk to her for a while. she was veryy nice!!! of course. haha. ummm. she reminded me that they were going to be by the pool table after Chevelle. i was like oh okay. and I BET i said thank you. so we were by the pool table and also able to see Chevelle performing. i got 6 songs recorded from them. i would have gotten 7 but i didnt feel like it i guess..... sooon Chevelle was finally over. and maybe about 7 minutes later Lzzy, Arejay, Joe, and Josh finally came... i first met Arejay. got his autograph. mom made sure that he knew i was Hannah and stuff. so i guess he was like oh no way or something and told his mom(from what my mom said). :) then i'm pretty sure i met Joe... or was it Lzzy... hmm. well i talk about Joe first. he saved a guitar pic just for me. I KNOW i said THANK YOU so many times to all of them. i wish i remembered exactly what they said!! i got to talk Lzzy and Arejay's mom. i remember not being able to hear her very well. my mom remembers them saying "your the Hannah Banana!?" ... oh wait that reminds me. twice i left 2 VERY long messages to them on myspace. Joe said he liked what i said . I REMEMBER THAT! haha. then i got to meet Lzzy.. she hugged me!!! haha. either Joe or Lzzy said that they were looking for me earlier. i felt bad because i wasnt there!!! i'm kinda sad that i dont remember exactly what they said. then i got to Josh. i found him very easy to talk to. maybe cause i was getting used to thissss. haha. he also said that he, Lzzy, Joe, Arejay were looking for me. i felt bad again. i said that we got lost and went to the wrong Remingtons(which was the place we were at) then Josh says something like "we went there too!!" i found that really cool!!! haha. so well.. that was it. i wish i could stayed longer... ! but we had a long drive ahead of mom and i. oh and also felt bad because i sent a tweet to Lzzy saying that i made them all something. and GUESS WHAT!? i left it at home. i pretty much started crying. ahhhh.

Don"t forget the Halestorm thread!!!! :lol:

yeah give us details hanna. lol.

How was Halestorm??

okay good!

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]wow. i just noticed this. yeah haha thanks. i hope it was a good story.[/quote][color=darkblue]i'm guessing u dont remember wht u wrote then! haha it was good though! :)[/color]

wow. i just noticed this. yeah haha thanks. i hope it was a good story.

Re: i know this will be ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. :)

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]here's the setlist from pointfest:

Sound Of Madness
Save Me
Heroes
Fly From The Inside
If You Only Knew
Call Me
Second Chance
Devour

i just shared to you one of the best days of my life! haha i said that before..[/quote]wow! quite a story! took me a while to read it!

true. :)

It's what we do best :)

We're very good at hijacking topics :D

this went veryy off topic.. ha.

It's a done deal siouxi :)

[quote="mollie"]wooo hooo.....pretty nails, sexy hair, awesome outfits, kick ass shoes, food, drinks and the bestest gals in the world will be the bestest![/quote]

I could do the make-up. I work in the cosmetics section of a dept. store :D

Yes Lorilee I would have to agree with all the words you used to describe 'our' Eric! :lol: Ohhh I want a lottery win then I can come tour America and visit you all :)

This is sounding better and better all the time!! I have a checking account that I never use and it is now officially the Shinedown Getaway account. I advise you all to do likewise and this mo fo could HAPPEN!!!! WAH HOO!! :lol:

GNO! for the Shinedown honeys! woo hoo! Lock up your husbands ladies! LMAO!!!!!!! :twisted:

wooo hooo.....pretty nails, sexy hair, awesome outfits, kick ass shoes, food, drinks and the bestest gals in the world will be the bestest!

[quote="ladydivine10"]I'm a manicurist! :lol:[/quote]How convenient!! See, I KNEW this could work!!!

[quote="destiny453"]Lol...that sounds like a great idea for you girls!! Can i join in 2? :)[/quote]Abso-fing-lutely!! Wouldn't be complete without l "Destiny-Child"!! love ya Lassie!! :lol:

BTW...Resplendent...Magnificent, shining brightly with great luster, very well accoutered. I think that mos def sums it up for "our boy" Eric...TRUE??

I'm a manicurist! :lol:

Lol...that sounds like a great idea for you girls!! Can i join in 2? :)

[quote="lorilee"]Wouldn't that be a gas!!?? We could have adjoining rooms and get ready for the show together and have a happy hour!! Do each others' nails etc...Fun Fun Fun!! :lol:[/quote]

We could call it the Shinedown~spa~palooza!!!!

Wouldn't that be a gas!!?? We could have adjoining rooms and get ready for the show together and have a happy hour!! Do each others' nails etc...Fun Fun Fun!! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]Cool review :) I think you should just have followed Zach, I bet he gets it all the time! Lol.

Setlist is pretty much what they have been playing everywhere i think, i saw staind in January too but didn't like them much as felt they had no stage presence...not like Shinedown!![/quote]I agree Destiny. Staind was sthe headliner for the Chicago show and we only stayed for the 1st 2 songs and then bounced...for us the show was over after Shinedown!

[quote="lorilee"]Are you already picking out you clothes & stuff?? LOL!![/quote]

I plan my concert attire carefully....and change my mind a few times but for the Seattle show, I am driving up the day of the show and may have to do with what can make the drive and the show!!!!

*sigh* I need a SD meet and greet with just the SD sistas!!!!!

Destiny - would your friends be Seethery types, by any chance? Those in Oz, I mean? Wonder if we have friends in common?

Are you already picking out you clothes & stuff?? LOL!!

Oh such a fabulous idea, if we didn't live on the other side of the world from each other! Lol...Have the guys ever been to Australia?? I don't think they have but I'm just curious cos I got friends there 2. Oh I wish it was all the same show!! I now have 2 months exactly!!! :) :) :)

NO DOUBT and then our hubbys would be alone for a bit as we stowed away on the most amazing bus ride EVA!!!!

[quote="mollie"]Ditto on LL, I wish we were all hitting the same shows!!!!![/quote]I know ~ that would be the icing!! We would have a blast!!

I WISH I WAS GOING TO A CONCERT! :(

.. BUT I'M EXCITEd FOR YOU ALL! :)

Ditto on LL, I wish we were all hitting the same shows!!!!!

YayDestiny!!! I have 11 days!!! Aren't we EXCITED????!!! I wish we were goin' together!!! :D

No they didn't play anything new...I have a pic of the setlist on here somewhere, I was standing right infront of Eric :) :) Yay! Of course I will share, oh it's getting closer....2 months and 1 day til my first show of the UK tour :D

zach and eric? YES. i love to look at their stufff! and thats great that your getting the hang of it!

AND i heard about new material! TOTALLY jealous! :) you'll have to share! didnt they play new songs last time they were in the UK?

No it really isn't! :lol have you been following the guys on twitter? I think I am getting the hang of it now!

Yeah, hopefully in the UK they are gonna be playing some new material :)

YOUR RIGHT! I SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ZACH! AH!

and yeah they played that same setlist at my first concert for them.. oh well.. thats fine. AT LEAST i got to see and hear them live. :D

and i agree about staind's stage presence! it really isnt as AMAZINGGG as shinedown! :)

Cool review :) I think you should just have followed Zach, I bet he gets it all the time! Lol.

Setlist is pretty much what they have been playing everywhere i think, i saw staind in January too but didn't like them much as felt they had no stage presence...not like Shinedown!!