PNC BANK (NJ) 8/5 - M & G

• PNC BANK (NJ) 8/5 - M & G
    azurawiecki

Anyone know how we can get our hands on the "Meet & Greet" for the Show on 8/5 ? My son who is 10 is a HUGE fan!!! This will be his 4th time seeing the band in the past ~ 18 months. We have puchased seats already, but not the M&G. Any help would be much appreciated as it would make my boys "life".

Submitted by azurawiecki on
Forum category
Is pro
No

:cry: I just checked and it looks like all the M&Gs for PNC are sold out. I think they were all bought during the presale, which started on Wed. Normally, you buy the VIP packages which have meet and greets and tix.

However, you do have a few options. I'm sure stations like DHA will be offering a chance to m&g, so you can try to get lucky. At some shows, if you buy a CD at the show, you will also get the chance. Lastly, this year they are doing something called summer camps, which you can read about in other threads which will be a form of a m&g, but no one knows exactly how they are going to go about selecting which fans get to go.

If you still can't get to meet them, then there's always the next show... :wink:

azurawiecki

Sun, 05/02/2010 - 21:06

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. I/we will certainly keep our eyes and ears open. If anyone has any other suggestions, or has any available, Please let us know.

Anyone know how we can get our hands on the "Meet & Greet" for the Show on 8/5 ? My son who is 10 is a HUGE fan!!! This will be his 4th time seeing the band in the past ~ 18 months. We have puchased seats already, but not the M&G. Any help would be much appreciated as it would make my boys "life".

comments

Thanks for the advice.......

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. I/we will certainly keep our eyes and ears open. If anyone has any other suggestions, or has any available, Please let us know.

:cry: I just checked and it looks like all the M&Gs for PNC are sold out. I think they were all bought during the presale, which started on Wed. Normally, you buy the VIP packages which have meet and greets and tix.

However, you do have a few options. I'm sure stations like DHA will be offering a chance to m&g, so you can try to get lucky. At some shows, if you buy a CD at the show, you will also get the chance. Lastly, this year they are doing something called summer camps, which you can read about in other threads which will be a form of a m&g, but no one knows exactly how they are going to go about selecting which fans get to go.

If you still can't get to meet them, then there's always the next show... :wink: