You're busted! :lol:

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 09:47

lol. plizano such a lurker. lol.

Did you see my photo album on FB? Not so easy to figure out, that. I wanted to do one from the Chicago show too, but ran out of time and patience!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 10:00

no i don't think i have. i'm not sure i have you as a friend on fb? you talking to me?

Yu, Plizano, basically anyone who will listen!! LMAO!!! :lol:

ShinedownPete

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 10:32

Hard for me to keep up with you Lorilee lol.

I did see your pics on facebook very nice indeed lol.
Now trying to get over a chest cold uggg.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 11:09

dude it is really hittin everyone hard. there is quite a bit of people that are getting sick.

ShinedownPete

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 11:11

Well it's the changing of the season for us up north and my daughter just got over pnumoina.

I always get sick twice a year so i am hoping this is not some government plot lol to infect everyone with the flu lol

I know i need a good dose of seeing Shinedown to cure me lol

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 11:13

yeah it's definately the changing of the seasons. sorry to hear about your daughter hope is she is all better now. you definately need to take 2000 mg of SHINEDOWN and you'll feel better. lol

ShinedownPete

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 11:29

Were you able to sell your one ticket or give it away?

For sure if i had the cashola i would be flying over there to rock it out with you lol.

Thanks my daughter is over it now and back to being her amazing self.

I have a chest cold too! "That's bad news for me, if you've ever seen me!!LOL!!
I think you do just fine!! You are a blast to hang with and Jennifer too. You two are good people, so glad I got to meet you in Madison!!

ShinedownPete

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 12:03

Is that you Lorilee lurking lol.

No comment lol.

Still waiting to hear back about the Seatle show.

Me too/!! And yes, I guess you could say I'm lurking...I'm at work so I minimize from time to time and do a little work. LOL!! I'm watching you though!!! Say hi to your wonderful wife for me!! LOve her!!! :)

destiny453

Wed, 09/23/2009 - 12:31

Lorilee always lurks...and I saw your pics...they are great dude :) I need a fix now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready again!!! I think too much of a good thing is a good thing!!! :lol:

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 10:08

Do you have another show planned???

[quote="destiny453"]Lorilee always lurks...and I saw your pics...they are great dude :) I need a fix now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]I'm creepy that way(lurking) haha!

No more shows for me on the horizon until April!!! Fun in the sun! 8)

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 10:12

I am coming, my psychic told me i'm having an unexpected, unplanned holiday so i hope that's it! :lol:

* more finger action* :D

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 10:18

you have a very magical finger so here's hoping :)

*That's what I've been told..." :twisted:

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 10:23

hahaha i dont even wanna know the rest! :lol:

Destiny~ You are SO easy!! I always get you!! I can feel you blushing all the way over the pond!!! :oops: :lol:

dalamar_2

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 12:19

[quote="lorilee"]* more finger action* :D[/quote]

Does not compute: Please define

I wiggle my fingers toward people when they need positive energy or a good healthy dose of "MOJO"!!! (Just in fun of course!) :lol:

dalamar_2

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 12:25

Aaaahhh.. the magic wadd...

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 12:40

[quote="lorilee"]I wiggle my fingers toward people when they need positive energy or a good healthy dose of "MOJO"!!! (Just in fun of course!) :lol:[/quote]
lol you know i never understood either but felt like i should know lol. now i know.

Very brave Junkie!!!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 12:53

lol. sorry i guess i could have just asked. :)

destiny453

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 14:27

Did i radiate that heat all the way over the pond?? Wow, i was really embarassed then! :lol: :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/24/2009 - 17:42

lol you have quite a talent there to be radiating heat over the pond. lol.

You're busted! :lol:

comments

lol i can see that. be careful with that talent and only use it for good.

yes i am like one of the fantastic 4. :lol:

lol you have quite a talent there to be radiating heat over the pond. lol.

Did i radiate that heat all the way over the pond?? Wow, i was really embarassed then! :lol: :lol:

lol. sorry i guess i could have just asked. :)

Very brave Junkie!!!! :lol:

[quote="lorilee"]I wiggle my fingers toward people when they need positive energy or a good healthy dose of "MOJO"!!! (Just in fun of course!) :lol:[/quote]
lol you know i never understood either but felt like i should know lol. now i know.

Aaaahhh.. the magic wadd...

I wiggle my fingers toward people when they need positive energy or a good healthy dose of "MOJO"!!! (Just in fun of course!) :lol:

[quote="lorilee"]* more finger action* :D[/quote]

Does not compute: Please define

Destiny~ You are SO easy!! I always get you!! I can feel you blushing all the way over the pond!!! :oops: :lol:

hahaha i dont even wanna know the rest! :lol:

*That's what I've been told..." :twisted:

you have a very magical finger so here's hoping :)

* more finger action* :D

I am coming, my psychic told me i'm having an unexpected, unplanned holiday so i hope that's it! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]Lorilee always lurks...and I saw your pics...they are great dude :) I need a fix now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]I'm creepy that way(lurking) haha!

No more shows for me on the horizon until April!!! Fun in the sun! 8)

Do you have another show planned???

I'm ready again!!! I think too much of a good thing is a good thing!!! :lol:

Lorilee always lurks...and I saw your pics...they are great dude :) I need a fix now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too/!! And yes, I guess you could say I'm lurking...I'm at work so I minimize from time to time and do a little work. LOL!! I'm watching you though!!! Say hi to your wonderful wife for me!! LOve her!!! :)

Is that you Lorilee lurking lol.

No comment lol.

Still waiting to hear back about the Seatle show.

I have a chest cold too! "That's bad news for me, if you've ever seen me!!LOL!!
I think you do just fine!! You are a blast to hang with and Jennifer too. You two are good people, so glad I got to meet you in Madison!!

Were you able to sell your one ticket or give it away?

For sure if i had the cashola i would be flying over there to rock it out with you lol.

Thanks my daughter is over it now and back to being her amazing self.

yeah it's definately the changing of the seasons. sorry to hear about your daughter hope is she is all better now. you definately need to take 2000 mg of SHINEDOWN and you'll feel better. lol

Well it's the changing of the season for us up north and my daughter just got over pnumoina.

I always get sick twice a year so i am hoping this is not some government plot lol to infect everyone with the flu lol

I know i need a good dose of seeing Shinedown to cure me lol

dude it is really hittin everyone hard. there is quite a bit of people that are getting sick.

Hard for me to keep up with you Lorilee lol.

I did see your pics on facebook very nice indeed lol.
Now trying to get over a chest cold uggg.

Yu, Plizano, basically anyone who will listen!! LMAO!!! :lol:

no i don't think i have. i'm not sure i have you as a friend on fb? you talking to me?

Did you see my photo album on FB? Not so easy to figure out, that. I wanted to do one from the Chicago show too, but ran out of time and patience!! :lol:

lol. plizano such a lurker. lol.