please confirm

• please confirm
    JRichman

I just got a call from a buddy in atlanta, he said shinedown is playing a show with S.T.P. Has anyone heard of such a thing because atl. is only an 8 hour drive(well I can do it in 6 1/2) and the last time i saw s.t.p. was at jones beach in 92. awesome f'n show(except scott saw him with velvet revolver)SLASH ROCKS

Submitted by JRichman on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I'm in Gainesville, FL so 6 hours for me! I've done the drive for a concert before - it's not too bad!

Just looked at the link - Alpharetta is just north of Atlanta. Been there, but not at that venue. This is oh so tempting! :D

yea i have never been there either but really like STP and Bullet,would def. have to be a sleepover show tho

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 07/08/2010 - 18:54

wow, that's pretty cool. i had not heard about that show. that sounds pretty awesome.

there's a GA pit and that's what I have my eye on when tix go on sale! :wink:

two things i like about that page
1:with stone temple pilots on the bill,the pic for the show is of shinedown
2:the cheap seats are $9.61 in this economy

Be cool to see STP - "Interstate Love Song" is one of my all time favs! Agreed, nice to see the SD pic!

EDIT: Just got my tix! I got the GA pit! The presale code is "underground"

Dang pixie you are good thanks for the code

I don't mess around! LOL! :lol:

Yeah, you know what. In the chat, Brent made a comment about doing some shows with STP and Godsmack, besides the CoM dates. Wish that combo was going to be near here. We're seeing SD on 8/5 and then STP 9/5, both @ PNC Arts center. I think STP is the band we've seen most, besides SD, because Scott Weiland puts on a fantastic show.

Looks like I am road tripping this show with 2 friends so I am psyched!

i am going to this show i live in the atl...the show is actually in alpharetta, just north of atlanta..the venue is amazing its fairly new so its very clean, i have been many times!

carissalyn

Sun, 07/18/2010 - 11:13

So friggin jealous, I wanna go. :D But I DID see STP already this year (w/ Alice in Chains and Jerry Cantrell played Sex Type Thing with them... amazing!!!). You'll be in for a good show I think. ;)

I just got a call from a buddy in atlanta, he said shinedown is playing a show with S.T.P. Has anyone heard of such a thing because atl. is only an 8 hour drive(well I can do it in 6 1/2) and the last time i saw s.t.p. was at jones beach in 92. awesome f'n show(except scott saw him with velvet revolver)SLASH ROCKS

comments

I am excited because it…

I am excited because it looks like I will be traveling with two friends for this show. https://scratchgeometrydash.com

So friggin jealous, I wanna go. :D But I DID see STP already this year (w/ Alice in Chains and Jerry Cantrell played Sex Type Thing with them... amazing!!!). You'll be in for a good show I think. ;)

i am going to this show i live in the atl...the show is actually in alpharetta, just north of atlanta..the venue is amazing its fairly new so its very clean, i have been many times!

Looks like I am road tripping this show with 2 friends so I am psyched!

Yeah, you know what. In the chat, Brent made a comment about doing some shows with STP and Godsmack, besides the CoM dates. Wish that combo was going to be near here. We're seeing SD on 8/5 and then STP 9/5, both @ PNC Arts center. I think STP is the band we've seen most, besides SD, because Scott Weiland puts on a fantastic show.

I don't mess around! LOL! :lol:

Dang pixie you are good thanks for the code

Be cool to see STP - "Interstate Love Song" is one of my all time favs! Agreed, nice to see the SD pic!

EDIT: Just got my tix! I got the GA pit! The presale code is "underground"

two things i like about that page
1:with stone temple pilots on the bill,the pic for the show is of shinedown
2:the cheap seats are $9.61 in this economy

there's a GA pit and that's what I have my eye on when tix go on sale! :wink:

wow, that's pretty cool. i had not heard about that show. that sounds pretty awesome.

yea i have never been there either but really like STP and Bullet,would def. have to be a sleepover show tho

I'm in Gainesville, FL so 6 hours for me! I've done the drive for a concert before - it's not too bad!

Just looked at the link - Alpharetta is just north of Atlanta. Been there, but not at that venue. This is oh so tempting! :D

Ok dont worry i confirmed it myself sooooo going and to all who would like to join me here is the link
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E0044E7CB16A0AA?artistid=880497&majo…