Platinum VIP presale tickets?

• Platinum VIP presale tickets?
    luvmy3

Anyone have an idea of how much those go for a piece?

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

n2thevoid

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 12:58

yeah, it would be nice to have an idea of price so that arrangements can be made to have the money available for them...

SinWithAGrin91

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 13:01

I agree...I guess I'll just be surprised? :/

n2thevoid

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 13:03

just found this....

1. VIP Platinum Packages with Meet & Greet are $1000 and include:

- 2 Premium Seats (location given at time of purchase)
- A Signed PRS Zach Myers Guitar
- Access to a Meet and Greet with Shinedown
- 2 Commemorative Laminates

2. VIP Gold Packages with Meet & Greet are $150 each and include:

- A Premium ticket or GA with Early Entry
- A Limited Edition Shinedown Tour Lithograph (Signed & Numbered)
- A Commemorative Laminate.

3.Silver VIP Packages are $85.00 and include:

[quote="n2thevoid"]just found this....

- A Limited Edition Shinedown Tour Lithograph (Signed & Numbered)[/quote]

$1000!!!!! Talk about sticker shock, guess I wont be getting Platnium. Not really that suprising though considering platnium gets you a signed Zach Myers PRS.

n2thevoid

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 13:16

was thinking about doing the 'Gold' Package, but I won't have enough money available on my credit card to get that after ticketmaster adds their fees :(

[quote="n2thevoid"]was thinking about doing the 'Gold' Package, but I won't have enough money available on my credit card to get that after ticketmaster adds their fees :([/quote]

I feel your pain. I probaly am not going to be able to get any of the three not unless I win the lottery sometim today. Guess it will be after presale cheapo tickets for me. Oh well I still get to see the guys at the IL state fair and I got thrid row seats for that. I should stop complaning and be happy with what I got. Need to keep looking at that silver lining.

n2thevoid

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 13:23

guess i'll just have to be happy with just tickets....would LOVE to do the M&G though...

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 14:28

wow i got all excited when i heard a platinum package and then i saw the price as i scrolled down my heart sank. that is expencive. I mean you get a zach myers prs but my question is, is it his signature model and whether it would be the silverburst or the blue guitar lol. I mean if I were to pay $1,000 for Platinum package I would like to know what exactly I'm getting. And also howcome you don't get the lithograph if you get the platinum? Just seems strange any way. That is really up there on the price I don't know if I could afford it. I would definately want to go for the gold package though. I'll have to discuss it with my wife and our wallets as well.

EDodgeCayman

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 16:26

$1,000 !!! :shock: What!!! That IS madness, but talk about a hell of an experience you would get with it! Guess its time to start saving pennies and babysitting. haha.

the big package sounds kinda awesome, but a little too much for me

be cool to own a PRS though

OMG!!! My hubby is getting me the platinum for my b-day!!! HOLY SHIT!!! AHHHHH!!!! *Does a little dance!*

OK...after taking a few breaths and calming down...

(Although the guitar is his...the meet and greet/concert is mine)

Actually, think about this. The platinum package is TWO tickets, seats vs GA at that. So to get 2 gold packages, that's $300. Which means the extra $700 is what the guitar costs and since we were JUST guitar shopping this past week, that's right in the range of intermediate priced guitars. And my hubby was looking at getting the ZM PRS guitar anyway...so this just worked out to all sorts of goodness. Although he's also very concerned over if its the blue one or silver one. (he'd prefer blue)

Btw...WTF with the silver? Doesn't even have a M&G???? Why bother?

SMOKEY2112

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 21:25

WOW..you lucky son of a gun!

I'd totally do it if I had a credit card... and a job..LOL

n2thevoid

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 22:11

If i had the money to do it, i would go "platinum"...would LOVE to have that guitar!!

unfortunately i just don't have that much to spend :(

n2thevoid

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 22:55

Awesome! hope you get platinum! Fingers crossed for you!! :)

You guys are probably the only people who I can say this to and actually understand what I mean. I was so damn excited last night about getting these tickets, I couldn't fall asleep for hours. So, now I have to drag my butt into work, pretend to care about working, and sneak away to a computer at lunch.

classicgirl821

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:25

[color=darkblue]<----- is jealous[/color]

carissalyn

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:25

I'm new to this board, but not to shinedown. :) Gold VIP and second row in MA on august 1. :)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:28

awesome. too bad no platinum but still good tickets nonetheless. i'm still discussing it with my wife for platinum package to the dallas show in august. maybe just maybe i don't know yet. we got alot going with school so I have not been able to talk to her about it all the way just yet.

Platinum already sold out for Holmdel

I thought Id try and see what I could get for Gold

FIFTH row!

In an all seat venue, Im really excited now, Shinedown and Sevendust up close and I wont lose my spot if I want to go to the bathroom(seriously, nothing worse than holding it in for a 6 hour show)

carissalyn

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 15:12

Haha, yeah definitely on not going to the bathroom. ;) 5 bands is a lot! I was excited about getting real seats too- there are still platinum for MA, and Gold still, second row still even.

I'm actually seeing Sevendust next Friday too, my fave band (sorry, Shinedown is #2 ;) ) Day of Fire is opening for them!

yeah I too am a bigger Sevendust fan(but have been for 12 years)

seeing them also at Rock On The Range(another show where they are waaaay too low on the bill)

carissalyn

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 15:30

I wanted to go to rock on the range, but had a better opportunity. ;) going to NJ that sunday to see STP, Alice in Chains, Three Days Grace, Fuel and Skillet yeahhh. ;)

yeah that shows like 20-30 min from me(instead of 9 hours like Columbus)

but theres just soooo many bands, and the vibe is amazing, I went last year for the 1st time and loved it

classicgirl821

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 16:13

[quote="clb2196"]I wanted to go to rock on the range, but had a better opportunity. ;) going to NJ that sunday to see STP, Alice in Chains, Three Days Grace, Fuel and Skillet yeahhh. ;)[/quote]

[color=darkblue]STP AND Alice in Chains! Not to mention the others. I wish that show was in Texas. Enjoy! [/color]

carissalyn

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 16:17

[quote="classicgirl821"][quote="clb2196"]I wanted to go to rock on the range, but had a better opportunity. ;) going to NJ that sunday to see STP, Alice in Chains, Three Days Grace, Fuel and Skillet yeahhh. ;)[/quote]

[color=darkblue]STP AND Alice in Chains! Not to mention the others. I wish that show was in Texas. Enjoy! [/color][/quote]

:D Exactly why I couldn't pass it up! I actually already saw AiC this year (and 3DG and Skillet, heh) but I'm so excited for that lineup. :) That was my last concert on the horizon, now I have Shinedown VIP to look forward to too. :D

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I GOT PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! My coworkers were totally cool and let me be at my desk like wayyy early and at 12:00 I was on ticketmaster, freaking out cuz I kept getting "error" when I tried to buy the tix. It wasn't until 12:08 that it went through and it appears that I was the third person to get the platinum package cuz we are Row A, Section 102, Seats 106/7, at the PNC Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ. I have been on cloud 9 all day, I can't even begin to calm down. My hubby was trying to call all day to see if I got it, but my phone died and I had to wait until I drove home to plug it in.

So, for any of you others going to Holmdel, I'll see you there. I'll be the one with the biggest grin on my face.

Btw, for the STP/AIC show, is that the MMR BBQ show? We thought about going, but with SD touring this summer and my hubby wanting to see Tool and Soundgarden, our summer concerts are pretty much slotted. You'll have to let me know how it is.

carissalyn

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 18:02

[quote="aromaine"]AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I GOT PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! My coworkers were totally cool and let me be at my desk like wayyy early and at 12:00 I was on ticketmaster, freaking out cuz I kept getting "error" when I tried to buy the tix. It wasn't until 12:08 that it went through and it appears that I was the third person to get the platinum package cuz we are Row A, Section 102, Seats 106/7, at the PNC Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ. I have been on cloud 9 all day, I can't even begin to calm down. My hubby was trying to call all day to see if I got it, but my phone died and I had to wait until I drove home to plug it in.

So, for any of you others going to Holmdel, I'll see you there. I'll be the one with the biggest grin on my face.

Btw, for the STP/AIC show, is that the MMR BBQ show? We thought about going, but with SD touring this summer and my hubby wanting to see Tool and Soundgarden, our summer concerts are pretty much slotted. You'll have to let me know how it is.[/quote]

Yup, that's the one! I want SO BAD to see soundgarden, waiting impatiently for tour dates. :) And congrats on Platinum, very cool. :)

Ill see you PNC, I live in Philly but I wanted seats

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 19:02

that is awesome lol. so happy for you i still don't know if I'll be getting the platinum package just yet. any detail on when you get your prs zach myers guitar?

With the purchase of the VIP package, I received in my email a statement about how all the VIP info will be emailed to me approx 1 week before the concert. I actually have a ton of questions. Like is the guitar the silver sunburst or the royal blue? Does it come with a case? If not, should we bring one to transfer it home safely? Do we get it before or end of the concert (hoping end as...well, don't want to be at a concert carrying a guitar...unless I'm the one playing). I will relay on any info I get, as I get it, and you better believe I will be posting pix. August 5th seems sooooo far away.

Anyone have an idea of how much those go for a piece?

comments

Still waiting for info on my Silver VIP - getting nervous that I have heard or rec'd anything!

Just a little reminder to those that are going to one of their earlier tour dates and have the platinum package to share the details with us about how they give you the guitar at the show and if they hold onto it for you until the end of the show. Thanks in advance.

My show is GA floor so that's why there is an early entry upgrade

I got my COM tix a while ago but still wondering about the Silver VIP pass to get early entry. Anyone have a clue? :?

yeah i know right it's been a while. i'll be up in dallas that weekend for the show in grand prairie my wife and I are excited bout the trip.

=) haha nice to know we could do you a favor

[color=darkblue]hahaha OK, ya'll convinced me. Now, if those tix would just go on sale.[/color]

definately go for the platinum and get the ipad later.

shame youre gonna miss it... but yeah theres always next time =)

MA show

FYI, front row dead center still available in MA for a grand...just checked. very tempted, but I just can't justify after spending 5 grand + on the cruise in April. already saw them front row 2nd night on the cruise...maybe next tour. I think I spend more on concerts than on clothes!!!!!

yeah platinum defintely... nothing more priceless than meeting the guys and getting the autographed guitar! thats crazy to turn down and the ipad will always be there and have other versions passing it as soon as you buy it, while the experience is once in a lifetime!

The ipad will still be around after the concert has come and gone, you should wait to get it. Get the platinum package and get a great piece of memorabilia for yourself.

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="classicgirl821"][color=darkblue]I finally see that COM has the Houston date for 8/21. Stoked. It's my birthday. Now if I can just rationalize a platinum package. hmmm. It may be a competition between that and an ipad as to who gets my money. hmmm. [/color][/quote]

Screw the ipad thosde will be around forever now, but signed Zach myers prs, thats a one shot if your like some of us only going to one show.[/quote]

I agree. Those guitars are pretty expensive too and to be able to get one signed by Zach is pretty darn awesome. =)

[quote="classicgirl821"][color=darkblue]I finally see that COM has the Houston date for 8/21. Stoked. It's my birthday. Now if I can just rationalize a platinum package. hmmm. It may be a competition between that and an ipad as to who gets my money. hmmm. [/color][/quote]

Screw the ipad thosde will be around forever now, but signed Zach myers prs, thats a one shot if your like some of us only going to one show.

you can get an ipad later - the show will be a once in a lifetime! :wink:

[color=darkblue]I finally see that COM has the Houston date for 8/21. Stoked. It's my birthday. Now if I can just rationalize a platinum package. hmmm. It may be a competition between that and an ipad as to who gets my money. hmmm. [/color]

July 21st =D I can't wait to see them again! its one day short of being 6 months from my last show.... im going while in florida visiting my grandparents.... my mom got tickets for me & my grandpa and hes the one who even introduced me to shinedown a few years back =D

[quote="twilight123450"]i cant get any VIP package :( but i have high hopes for summer camp.... im happy i just finally found a way to get to a show.... my last night in FL =D[/quote]

I love your attitude, too many people to often complain about what they don't have. It's nice to hear or in this case read about someone just being grateful for what they do have. When is your concert?

definately just being at the show is a great experience.

i cant get any VIP package :( but i have high hopes for summer camp.... im happy i just finally found a way to get to a show.... my last night in FL =D

yeah definately I wish I could have afforded it but sadly no, yet I will still be at the M&G for my show so that's good too lol.

It would add so much to the experience by having it handed to me in person.

I think for the cost it should be handed to you by Zach!!!

that would be awesome to have it handed to you by Zach.

I'd like to think that it'd have to be. But good point. Honestly, I think it'd be great to be handed it by Zach at the M&G.

I personally hope that I can get it at the concert only because I have had packages dropped off by ups, fedex, and dhl and they didn't require signature on delivery and so my package is sitting on the porch for anyone to take. Either that or if the package does get mailed, it MUST have signature confirmation upon delivery.

Ok, I know it's way too early, as I am sure we'll hear more details as it gets closer, and I don't think all the VIP packages are done, but I can't help but get excited if I see fedex or ups truck drive down my street. Girl's gotta hope.

So, who here has one of the earlier dates on the COM and also has the platinum package? I should say, if you have purchased a platinum package, will you let us know the details on how you recieved your guitar so that the rest of us will have an idea of what is going on? Thanks in advance to any helpful info that anyone provides.

wow that does sound strange but it sounds really cool too.

It is definitely based on venues. I will be attending one that is going to be held outside. in a weirdly designed amphitheater. there is grass and rocks everywhere, but with an amphitheater design. kind of hard to explain.

Man I'm a little slow to post huh??!!
It's funny how I beat you for the tickets when I was just checking out when the VIP tickets were going on sale and it let me buy them then!! I thought there was some kind of glitch and it let me get the tickets early but maybe I was just damn lucky!!
At least now I know who I have to fight to get myself a pick to go with my guitar...LOL

It's based on the venue whether they have assigned seats or not. I saw them in NYC and they had GA and we were allowed in before everyone else so we could get front and center. With the show this summer I have front row centewr seats for my platinum tickets.

i hope it all works out for you the way you want it to.

Haha :p I am for sure going to fight this time. Last time I thought about it, but didn't. Then halfway through Sick Puppies I started having a panic attack. I had never seen them live before, even though I'd listened to them since like 2003 when I was in high school. I just wasn't old enough, or too broke, and it just never worked out.

Then finally it did, and I just panicked. I was like they're going to be this close.. HOLY FUCK. I kept telling my mom during the opener I was like "Let's just move back a little bit." She's like "You'll be so pissed at yourself." I was like "I can't do it, I can't do it." Then the lights dimmed and I was like "I CAN DO IT!" Haha.

I really really hope that they have GA. I live in Colorado so I have NOOO idea about this Wyoming venue. I avoid Wyoming at all costs, but I'll do anything for SD haha. So I hope they have a GA section up front.

I REALLY hope that Montana has GA, because their presale is starting tomorrow and I won't have money to buy tickets then. Gotta wait almost two weeks until we'll have the money for it. So fingers crossed that it's GA, because I want to be close lol.

well that's pretty cool that at hleast you already know who you'll be sitting next to.

Based on venue. For the GA, you are also given early entry which means you have a better chance of scratching and punching your way to front and center :twisted: . However, my venue is the reverse. The front section are seats and the back area is the lawn/GA. My seats are front row, and rangersuk beat me to the first 2 seats. So I'm in the 3rd and 4th seat from the center aisle. Kinda funny that I already know who I am sitting next to at the concert.

Okay, THANK YOU! That makes sense. I was thinking that one package was 2 tickets, 1 guitar, meet and greet, etc. So I was like I don't want TWO. lol. Sweet. Hopefully I can pull it off in time, hoping to go platinum for Wyoming and Gold for Montana. Getting a job just for this :D

When you get the platinum, do you get like a GA ticket for the pit? I want to be front and center. Haha. Or is it based on the venue??

[quote="aromaine"]Hahah, oh we totally understand. Like I can totally post about having a horribly crappy day, listening to shinedown and the world is all right and you all get that too.

Anyway, to answer your question about the platinum tix: you have to buy 2 tix, cuz it's either 0 or 2. However, each ticket is $500. So what the platinum VIP package is exactly as you said, the 2 tix, guitar, m&g, etc and it costs $1000. But since they need to assign 2 tickets to you, you have to buy 2 tickets. Does that make sense? Put in 2, and you'll only get 2. The one nice thing is that it's $1000 even, no other additional taxes or fees or all that other crap that ticketmaster hits you with. Hope that helps.[/quote]

Hahah, oh we totally understand. Like I can totally post about having a horribly crappy day, listening to shinedown and the world is all right and you all get that too.

Anyway, to answer your question about the platinum tix: you have to buy 2 tix, cuz it's either 0 or 2. However, each ticket is $500. So what the platinum VIP package is exactly as you said, the 2 tix, guitar, m&g, etc and it costs $1000. But since they need to assign 2 tickets to you, you have to buy 2 tickets. Does that make sense? Put in 2, and you'll only get 2. The one nice thing is that it's $1000 even, no other additional taxes or fees or all that other crap that ticketmaster hits you with. Hope that helps.

true story. you tell them you can come up with great words to fit what you need to say.

yupp thats pretty much how it works! thats why everyone tells me i need i dictionary! lol but i manage, easy words + short sentences = good enough!

lol. well you may not be feel your good with words but you still know which few words to put down that sum it up just right.

yeah i feel like i constantly respond 2 sentences to long stories cuz im not good with words and which ones to say.... short and sweet is my thing lol

I knew you guys would understand :D

short and sweet indeed. lol. :)

yeah im good at making it short and sweet...... :P

that about sums it up kristen lol. :twisted:

shinedown > everything else
i think we all get that here :D

definately you gotta do whatever you can inorder to satisfy your shinedown fix lol.

Oh I get it!!!! :wink:

*pouts* I am so confused. With the platinum it says $500 minimum of two. It also says that the Platinum package itself is 1 guitar, 2 tickets, meet and greet, etc. So does that mean since the minimum is 2 that you'll end up with four tickets?? I'm like, beyond confused on that part lol.

All I need is two tickets. It's just me and my mom. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do Platinum, of course. But I'm going to the last two shows for Carnival of Madness, the Wyoming and Montana shows. We're going to do VIP for both. I was hoping to be able to do Platinum for one and Gold for the other... don't need two guitars :P

I'm just confused on the Platinum with the minimum purchase of 2.

Haha, I am working my usual two week long summer job over at the college where we assist PhD's that are grading AP Honors tests... and ALL of that money is going towards just paying towards the VIPs alone, lmao. Then I'm gonna go try to get my old job back just to help pay for the trips to get there. I'm working until I have the money saved, then requesting the week and a half off, and if they won't give it to me then I've got the money I needed and I'm gone anyways :P

AND I CAN SAY THAT HERE!!! BECAUSE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!!!! :D No one else gets it, they think it's ridiculous. But it's Shinedown.. you gotta do what you gotta do ;)

Well, I've never done this for Shinedown before, but here's my experience from 2 shows with M&G and GA tix. I and about 25 others had M&G, other people had early entry. We got done with the M&G, and were the first ones down to the floor (not even all the M&Gers got down right away, so we were front&center). Early entry pass holders got in about... 20 minutes or so after us. there was a rush, but everyone was pretty close. I assume this all varies depending on how long the M&G takes and all that.

I agree about front&center though- it's awesome being that close, but being squished against the barrier and getting kicked in the head and your hair pulled by security guards pulling crowd surfers over your head is definitely a deterrant to some people. ;) (But not me!) Altho I'm pretty happy to have seats this time, 5 bands is a lot!

haha feel free to comment on my lack of knowledge to that question lol.

[quote="aromaine"]OMG, tony doesn't know something?!?! *Faints from shock*[/quote]
lol i had to be stumped at one point or another as i was typing that earlier today i was like someone will comment on how i don't know how to answer this question lol. glad i was right.

GOT MY TICKETS TODAY!!!! Front Row Center, Yippee

I went to a show in January in NYC with GA and we did get to the front before anyone else, but we weren't fast enough and ended up on the right side. I was happy afterwards though so I didn't get kicked by the surfers...LOL. I think some of the people decided to forget about the pictures with the band so they could get up front sooner.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

OMG, tony doesn't know something?!?! *Faints from shock*

i would email tickets@artistarena.com they should be abe to provide you with the info for the particular venue that your inquiring about. sorry i can't be of more help this is out of my area.

I'm hoping it's early enough that we won't have to 'fight' for the front row (in the pit). 8)

You bet we will! I'll get you a bottle of water when you pass out from the heat, you'll get me one when I pass out.... 8)

Don't know if anyone can answer this but all the FL shows are GA floor (yes, it sux!) so how much earlier is the VIP early entry cuz the thought of actually camping out all day in the FL heat in July is already making me sweat!

Glad you got your tickets in your hand, don't lose them!! I see mine were printed but not in my hands yet! ...3 months to go, can't wait.

sweet. hope it is awesome. i went with the gold package so i'll be wating on my tickets to come in soon.

My tix came today!!! That was so nice to come home and see the ticketmaster envelope in my mailbox. Now...to find out about the guitar...

welcome to the family. post early and often as we love to reply.

I got platinum VIP for Merriweather Post Pavillion on July 28. I've been wondering about how/when we get the guitar as well. If anyone finds out for sure, definitely let us know! Can't wait!

[quote="steev"]goldburst eh?

that sounds fantastic[/quote]
indeed. what i'm thinking is that they might just have the guitars with them and hand it to you that day of the show. but i'm not sure that's what I would think they'd do but let us know how it goes. and the goldburst zach myers signature should be coming out. zach tweeted about it during the superbowl he said if the saint's win then he and prs would release a goldburst ZM signature guitar. A while back he was on facebook and asked for all his friends on there to write him a question in an email and he would reply back to you. I asked when the goldburst would be coming out and he replied to me that he did not know exactly when but that it would come out. I'm still waiting for it lol.

Aromaine,
I'll be there right next to you, I have seats 202 & 204!! I was wondering how many Platinum packages they sold for the show. I am assuming they are going to ship us the guitars. I hope I can get a pick from Zach to go with it!! See you then...

Goldburst? O.O Oooooo that sounds shiney and shiney makes the world go round. I like shiney stuff as you can tell.

goldburst eh?

that sounds fantastic

[quote="aromaine"]With the purchase of the VIP package, I received in my email a statement about how all the VIP info will be emailed to me approx 1 week before the concert. I actually have a ton of questions. Like is the guitar the silver sunburst or the royal blue? Does it come with a case? If not, should we bring one to transfer it home safely? Do we get it before or end of the concert (hoping end as...well, don't want to be at a concert carrying a guitar...unless I'm the one playing). I will relay on any info I get, as I get it, and you better believe I will be posting pix. August 5th seems sooooo far away.[/quote]
hey there well as far as I know when you purchase any PRS guitar it comes with the case they won't let the guitars out of there warehouse without one lol. so you can rest assured it will have it's case. but i wondered the same too like can we choose what color lol. I want the silverburst one if i get the platinum although the goldburst guitar should be coming out soon enough.

[quote="aromaine"]With the purchase of the VIP package, I received in my email a statement about how all the VIP info will be emailed to me approx 1 week before the concert. I actually have a ton of questions. Like is the guitar the silver sunburst or the royal blue? Does it come with a case? If not, should we bring one to transfer it home safely? Do we get it before or end of the concert (hoping end as...well, don't want to be at a concert carrying a guitar...unless I'm the one playing). I will relay on any info I get, as I get it, and you better believe I will be posting pix. August 5th seems sooooo far away.[/quote]

That is so cool. I want a PRS guitar, I think they cost about 700 to 800 dollars or at least that's what Zach said.

Definitely take some pics and show them to us of the guitar. ^-^

Im sure thatll come up later, it may just come in a shipping box though

I recently won a guitar from Shadows Fall and that came in a hard case, but I dont know about this deal

With the purchase of the VIP package, I received in my email a statement about how all the VIP info will be emailed to me approx 1 week before the concert. I actually have a ton of questions. Like is the guitar the silver sunburst or the royal blue? Does it come with a case? If not, should we bring one to transfer it home safely? Do we get it before or end of the concert (hoping end as...well, don't want to be at a concert carrying a guitar...unless I'm the one playing). I will relay on any info I get, as I get it, and you better believe I will be posting pix. August 5th seems sooooo far away.

that is awesome lol. so happy for you i still don't know if I'll be getting the platinum package just yet. any detail on when you get your prs zach myers guitar?

Ill see you PNC, I live in Philly but I wanted seats

[quote="aromaine"]AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I GOT PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, for the STP/AIC show, is that the MMR BBQ show? We thought about going, but with SD touring this summer and my hubby wanting to see Tool and Soundgarden, our summer concerts are pretty much slotted. You'll have to let me know how it is.[/quote]

Yup, that's the one! I want SO BAD to see soundgarden, waiting impatiently for tour dates. :) And congrats on Platinum, very cool. :)

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I GOT PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, for the STP/AIC show, is that the MMR BBQ show? We thought about going, but with SD touring this summer and my hubby wanting to see Tool and Soundgarden, our summer concerts are pretty much slotted. You'll have to let me know how it is.

[quote="classicgirl821"][quote="clb2196"]I wanted to go to rock on the range, but had a better opportunity. ;) going to NJ that sunday to see STP, Alice in Chains, Three Days Grace, Fuel and Skillet yeahhh. ;)[/quote]

[color=darkblue]STP AND Alice in Chains! Not to mention the others. I wish that show was in Texas. Enjoy! [/color][/quote]

:D Exactly why I couldn't pass it up! I actually already saw AiC this year (and 3DG and Skillet, heh) but I'm so excited for that lineup. :) That was my last concert on the horizon, now I have Shinedown VIP to look forward to too. :D

[quote="clb2196"]I wanted to go to rock on the range, but had a better opportunity. ;) going to NJ that sunday to see STP, Alice in Chains, Three Days Grace, Fuel and Skillet yeahhh. ;)[/quote]

[color=darkblue]STP AND Alice in Chains! Not to mention the others. I wish that show was in Texas. Enjoy! [/color]

yeah that shows like 20-30 min from me(instead of 9 hours like Columbus)

but theres just soooo many bands, and the vibe is amazing, I went last year for the 1st time and loved it

I wanted to go to rock on the range, but had a better opportunity. ;) going to NJ that sunday to see STP, Alice in Chains, Three Days Grace, Fuel and Skillet yeahhh. ;)

yeah I too am a bigger Sevendust fan(but have been for 12 years)

seeing them also at Rock On The Range(another show where they are waaaay too low on the bill)

Haha, yeah definitely on not going to the bathroom. ;) 5 bands is a lot! I was excited about getting real seats too- there are still platinum for MA, and Gold still, second row still even.

I'm actually seeing Sevendust next Friday too, my fave band (sorry, Shinedown is #2 ;) ) Day of Fire is opening for them!

Platinum already sold out for Holmdel

I thought Id try and see what I could get for Gold

FIFTH row!

In an all seat venue, Im really excited now, Shinedown and Sevendust up close and I wont lose my spot if I want to go to the bathroom(seriously, nothing worse than holding it in for a 6 hour show)

awesome. too bad no platinum but still good tickets nonetheless. i'm still discussing it with my wife for platinum package to the dallas show in august. maybe just maybe i don't know yet. we got alot going with school so I have not been able to talk to her about it all the way just yet.

I'm new to this board, but not to shinedown. :) Gold VIP and second row in MA on august 1. :)

[color=darkblue]<----- is jealous[/color]

You guys are probably the only people who I can say this to and actually understand what I mean. I was so damn excited last night about getting these tickets, I couldn't fall asleep for hours. So, now I have to drag my butt into work, pretend to care about working, and sneak away to a computer at lunch.

Awesome! hope you get platinum! Fingers crossed for you!! :)

If i had the money to do it, i would go "platinum"...would LOVE to have that guitar!!

unfortunately i just don't have that much to spend :(

WOW..you lucky son of a gun!

I'd totally do it if I had a credit card... and a job..LOL

OMG!!! My hubby is getting me the platinum for my b-day!!! HOLY SHIT!!! AHHHHH!!!! *Does a little dance!*

OK...after taking a few breaths and calming down...

(Although the guitar is his...the meet and greet/concert is mine)

Actually, think about this. The platinum package is TWO tickets, seats vs GA at that. So to get 2 gold packages, that's $300. Which means the extra $700 is what the guitar costs and since we were JUST guitar shopping this past week, that's right in the range of intermediate priced guitars. And my hubby was looking at getting the ZM PRS guitar anyway...so this just worked out to all sorts of goodness. Although he's also very concerned over if its the blue one or silver one. (he'd prefer blue)

Btw...WTF with the silver? Doesn't even have a M&G???? Why bother?

the big package sounds kinda awesome, but a little too much for me

be cool to own a PRS though

$1,000 !!! :shock: What!!! That IS madness, but talk about a hell of an experience you would get with it! Guess its time to start saving pennies and babysitting. haha.

wow i got all excited when i heard a platinum package and then i saw the price as i scrolled down my heart sank. that is expencive. I mean you get a zach myers prs but my question is, is it his signature model and whether it would be the silverburst or the blue guitar lol. I mean if I were to pay $1,000 for Platinum package I would like to know what exactly I'm getting. And also howcome you don't get the lithograph if you get the platinum? Just seems strange any way. That is really up there on the price I don't know if I could afford it. I would definately want to go for the gold package though. I'll have to discuss it with my wife and our wallets as well.

guess i'll just have to be happy with just tickets....would LOVE to do the M&G though...

[quote="n2thevoid"]was thinking about doing the 'Gold' Package, but I won't have enough money available on my credit card to get that after ticketmaster adds their fees :([/quote]

I feel your pain. I probaly am not going to be able to get any of the three not unless I win the lottery sometim today. Guess it will be after presale cheapo tickets for me. Oh well I still get to see the guys at the IL state fair and I got thrid row seats for that. I should stop complaning and be happy with what I got. Need to keep looking at that silver lining.

was thinking about doing the 'Gold' Package, but I won't have enough money available on my credit card to get that after ticketmaster adds their fees :(

[quote="n2thevoid"]just found this....

- A Limited Edition Shinedown Tour Lithograph (Signed & Numbered)[/quote]

$1000!!!!! Talk about sticker shock, guess I wont be getting Platnium. Not really that suprising though considering platnium gets you a signed Zach Myers PRS.

just found this....

I agree...I guess I'll just be surprised? :/

yeah, it would be nice to have an idea of price so that arrangements can be made to have the money available for them...