Picture of my husband! :)

• Picture of my husband! :)
    ARomaine

If you check out Soundcheck picture #37 from the link on the home page, that's my husband greeting Brent. I am jealous it's of him and not me, but I think that's awesome that they got him. Although his reaction was all like "Oh i look dopey and fat..." Anyway, that just made my day!

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Abby, what Uproar show are you going to? I'm going Friday to the PNC Arts Center. Just curious...thought we could meet up...I'm soooooooo ready for this show!!!

Actually I am VERY sorry to say we're not going to Uproar this year and it's killing me inside. We'd be going to PNC on Friday too and I already know I am going to be very grumpy. That being said, the reason we're not going is that I am 18 weeks pregnant! We tried going to a concert earlier in the summer at PNC and I hated it. It was so hot, crowded and so much smoke. I left very early on but luckily a group of us went and in multiple cars. So this summer I am sitting out concerts although I would have loved to have gone to CoM and to Uproar. Maybe next year?

oh..sorry to hear you can't go, but happy to hear your good news....we'll try for another NJ Shinedown show when you can enjoy!!!!!

Congratulations Abby! Is it your first baby?

Thanks Siouxi! And yes, it is our first one. We're super stoked about it.

That's great! Are you feeling well?

If you check out Soundcheck picture #37 from the link on the home page, that's my husband greeting Brent. I am jealous it's of him and not me, but I think that's awesome that they got him. Although his reaction was all like "Oh i look dopey and fat..." Anyway, that just made my day!

comments

That's great! Are you feeling well?

Thanks Siouxi! And yes, it is our first one. We're super stoked about it.

Congratulations Abby! Is it your first baby?

oh..sorry to hear you can't go, but happy to hear your good news....we'll try for another NJ Shinedown show when you can enjoy!!!!!

Actually I am VERY sorry to say we're not going to Uproar this year and it's killing me inside. We'd be going to PNC on Friday too and I already know I am going to be very grumpy. That being said, the reason we're not going is that I am 18 weeks pregnant! We tried going to a concert earlier in the summer at PNC and I hated it. It was so hot, crowded and so much smoke. I left very early on but luckily a group of us went and in multiple cars. So this summer I am sitting out concerts although I would have loved to have gone to CoM and to Uproar. Maybe next year?

Abby, what Uproar show are you going to? I'm going Friday to the PNC Arts Center. Just curious...thought we could meet up...I'm soooooooo ready for this show!!!