Philly fans??

• Philly fans??
    R0ckstarr83

Who all is going to the Electric Factory??

I know Im going! :D

Submitted by R0ckstarr83 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

i would if was going to be home. but i'm not. i'm in lame, boring, hotter than hell florida.

Kimichelee

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 00:08

see ya's there.

R0ckstarr83

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 13:03

not sure what Ill be wearing but... me and my friend will be there for sure hahaha. Im so excited :D I love the brent I mean the band..yes the band :lol:

no I seriously love all of them JUST saying... lolol

Kimichelee

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 21:50

[b]i'll be dancing. [/b]

sixty8guns

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 16:39

i`m Going to the Factory! Taking my 13 year old son. I`ve seen Nick Perri a handful of times with Silvertide. Dude can absolutely throw it down!! Can`t wait!!

WhiteAngel

Wed, 07/02/2008 - 23:08

I wish I could go :cry: :cry:

I'll be going on vacation around then. I hope they come back!

R0ckstarr83

Fri, 07/04/2008 - 13:29

Ill try to get there as soon as I can but I work till 3!

shinedown_john

Sat, 07/05/2008 - 13:22

I'll be there. I can't wait three amazing bands. Shinedown, Theory of a Deadman, and especially Black Stone Cherry. Gonna be so much fun I can't wait. Gonna be awesome seeing Nick Perri again. I've seen him with Silvertide a few times. He's great.

Kimichelee

Fri, 07/11/2008 - 18:03

i'll still be dancing.

Kimichelee

Fri, 07/11/2008 - 21:05

Nah, I think it would be you guys who feel left out of the dance party that will occur on June 18th.

:twisted: Yes, yes... that is what it is.

Kimichelee

Thu, 07/17/2008 - 21:15

danced to them last night in allentown.
my eye balls almost fell out.

:shock:

shinegirl_3

Sat, 07/19/2008 - 13:21

:D the show at the Factory last night was incredible! if anyone has any photos can you post them on here?? I went in for soundcheck and met all the guys and they were really nice. what a night...I went up to the balcony cos I didnt feel like dealing with all the moshing thats been going on at the shows so if anyone has any decent photos to share that would be awesome! I will post my soundcheck photos soon.
thanks!

Kimichelee

Mon, 07/21/2008 - 11:29

Kimichelee

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 10:55

Shinedown plays it after every show.

Kimichelee

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 15:26

I was quite happy they didn't play Simple Man. 8)

They make wise choices.

i thought it was pretty funny... the confused look on everyones faces when Simple Man started playing and the band didnt come back on stage. it was entertaining :-)

Kimichelee

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 16:32

I am just glad that they are stickin' to "Shinedown." It's Lynyrd Skynyrd. We have heard it a billion and one times and though Shinedown did an amazing cover and I love it dearly, it surely needs to be retired. On top of it all, it surely doesn't define Shinedown in the least so again...

it's pretty awesome that it isn't being played live on this tour. It's a great call.

Just my opinion though...

Kimichelee

Sat, 07/26/2008 - 17:06

Your pictures indicate you were standing right there with me the entire night.

8)

Kimichelee

Sun, 07/27/2008 - 11:41

I really don't recall anyone around me except my friends and the dude trying to throw me up in the air all night.

For a brief moment I remember three teenagers on the rail jumping like crazy because I almost fell over. Could that of been you?

R0ckstarr83

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 00:02

ahh I think I was right behind you :shock: LOL

Kimichelee

Tue, 07/29/2008 - 09:42

Hmm.
I was right behind the group on the rail... standing with my friend D who had a full sleeve tattoo and behind me was a guys I knew with dreds.

I was dancing like I said I was. :lol:

R0ckstarr83

Tue, 07/29/2008 - 12:08

me and my friend were in the corner by the wall behind the group on the rail lol. I was dancing... she was ducking for cover HAHA... though... SHinedown totally won her over so now shes a huge fan :D

[quote="fenderguitars777"]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&f…

Philly pics.[/quote]

Thanks for the great pictures fenderguitars777. My wife got me the tickets for my 40th birthday and it rocked! Even took a liking to Theory of a Deadman. But there is nothing like doing yard work and getting away from the triplets (yes I have 5 1/2 year old triplets) to listen to Shinedown's 3 albums on random and lose my self in the music.
They are by far my favorite band.
Hope they come back soon as that was the highlight of my year. Great venue, great concert. Second best was seeing Collective Soul, Blues Traveler and Live at the pier.

Who all is going to the Electric Factory??

I know Im going! :D

comments

[quote="fenderguitars777"]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&f…

Philly pics.[/quote]

Thanks for the great pictures fenderguitars777. My wife got me the tickets for my 40th birthday and it rocked! Even took a liking to Theory of a Deadman. But there is nothing like doing yard work and getting away from the triplets (yes I have 5 1/2 year old triplets) to listen to Shinedown's 3 albums on random and lose my self in the music.
They are by far my favorite band.
Hope they come back soon as that was the highlight of my year. Great venue, great concert. Second best was seeing Collective Soul, Blues Traveler and Live at the pier.

me and my friend were in the corner by the wall behind the group on the rail lol. I was dancing... she was ducking for cover HAHA... though... SHinedown totally won her over so now shes a huge fan :D

Hmm.
I was right behind the group on the rail... standing with my friend D who had a full sleeve tattoo and behind me was a guys I knew with dreds.

I was dancing like I said I was. :lol:

ahh I think I was right behind you :shock: LOL

I really don't recall anyone around me except my friends and the dude trying to throw me up in the air all night.

For a brief moment I remember three teenagers on the rail jumping like crazy because I almost fell over. Could that of been you?

Your pictures indicate you were standing right there with me the entire night.

8)

I am just glad that they are stickin' to "Shinedown." It's Lynyrd Skynyrd. We have heard it a billion and one times and though Shinedown did an amazing cover and I love it dearly, it surely needs to be retired. On top of it all, it surely doesn't define Shinedown in the least so again...

it's pretty awesome that it isn't being played live on this tour. It's a great call.

Just my opinion though...

i thought it was pretty funny... the confused look on everyones faces when Simple Man started playing and the band didnt come back on stage. it was entertaining :-)

I was quite happy they didn't play Simple Man. 8)

They make wise choices.

Shinedown plays it after every show.

that would be awesome! thanks so much! heres a few of my soundcheck photos!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&f…

:D the show at the Factory last night was incredible! if anyone has any photos can you post them on here?? I went in for soundcheck and met all the guys and they were really nice. what a night...I went up to the balcony cos I didnt feel like dealing with all the moshing thats been going on at the shows so if anyone has any decent photos to share that would be awesome! I will post my soundcheck photos soon.
thanks!

danced to them last night in allentown.
my eye balls almost fell out.

Nah, I think it would be you guys who feel left out of the dance party that will occur on June 18th.

:twisted: Yes, yes... that is what it is.

i'll still be dancing.

I'll be there. I can't wait three amazing bands. Shinedown, Theory of a Deadman, and especially Black Stone Cherry. Gonna be so much fun I can't wait. Gonna be awesome seeing Nick Perri again. I've seen him with Silvertide a few times. He's great.

Ill try to get there as soon as I can but I work till 3!

I wish I could go :cry: :cry:

I'll be going on vacation around then. I hope they come back!

Electric Factory Show

i`m Going to the Factory! Taking my 13 year old son. I`ve seen Nick Perri a handful of times with Silvertide. Dude can absolutely throw it down!! Can`t wait!!

[b]i'll be dancing. [/b]

not sure what Ill be wearing but... me and my friend will be there for sure hahaha. Im so excited :D I love the brent I mean the band..yes the band :lol:

no I seriously love all of them JUST saying... lolol

see ya's there.

i would if was going to be home. but i'm not. i'm in lame, boring, hotter than hell florida.