PERSISTENCE!

• PERSISTENCE!
    fistfullofflowers

this song describes who i am and my life..

Submitted by fistfullofflowers on
Forum category
Is pro
No

A great quality to have and will always be useful in life!!!!!

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 21:36

you think so? :D

It got me where I am today and doing what i love so yes, it is worth all the blood, sweat, tears and rock~n~roll!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 09:32

definately persistance always pays off in anything and everything that you do.

Lot's of sweat to be sure!!! :lol:

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:20

Yes....keep at it :) We like our sweat eh lorilee?? :lol:

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 23:01

THANKS.

anyone else really like this song? silly question..

[quote="destiny453"]Yes....keep at it :) We like our sweat eh lorilee?? :lol:[/quote]Especially the "e" variety!! Even his hands were sweating!!! UNreal!!!!!!!! UGH!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How did you do that??? What song is she talking about?? :?

[quote="merkjr"]when you reply you can change the font size above.

that's my new way of being :oops:[/quote]It's uber effective!!!! I love it! [size=7][/size]and you!!

destiny453

Thu, 09/17/2009 - 12:24

aw you just got lots of love to give :D

Yes I do, and you're in luck!! :wink: I am thinking about you today!!! :)

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 04:00

Oh so does that mean I get lots of extra love then? :) Think about me when I go and do this big shift at work :( :(

I was mos def thinking about you when you undertook that HUGE Tat on your side!!! I'll bet that hurt in such a tender area! :shock:

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:19

Yes, everyone keeps saying it's big but I don't think it is that big?? Or is it just me?? :lol: And it was pain!!!

It covers a pretty big area, you are a brave girl!! We're proud of you! Now you just need some Shinedown Inkage!!! :wink:

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:01

hearts to everyone from me! :D hehe.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:02

right back at ya. :)

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:06

haha .. oh i just noticed that the topic changed.. thats embarrassing... where's the pic of leona's tattoo?

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:31

In the Got Ink thread...i think somewhere :) Yeah I will get my SD inkage....i promise :)

You better!!! :wink: :twisted:

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 09:49

I will *mom* I will!! hehe

LOL at least someone calls me that! I call my daughter "MOm" she is such a "mother hen" with me...always asking me to turn the music down in the car!!!! :lol:

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 10:31

haha how boring, you gotta have the music loud, then you just act like a teenager and turn it up :)

I love it loud, especially when it's Shinedown!! Cuz I sing along so loud!!! I guess someone has to be the adult in our relationship! She is really mature and I'm so proud of her...she's the best thing I've ever done! :)

destiny453

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 11:01

Aw thats great to hear you say that, how old is she??

15 going on 30!!

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 17:17

its so hard for me to not turn the music up in the car! :)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/22/2009 - 17:19

if it's SD on the radio or just on the stereos you gotta turn that knob all the way over to the right. otherwise you ain't rockin hard. my wife tells me to lower it too but she has come to realize when it's SD on there ain't no way i'm going to lower it lol. for any other band I might but definately not for SD.

this song describes who i am and my life..

comments

Cool song

Amazing song, thank you so much!
https://pokemoninfinitefusion.co/

The song is very good and…

The song is very good and meaningful, I don't know how you comment on this song but I personally think it is very good and worthy of praise. https://wordle-nyt.org/chessle

Awesome song

This song is really awesome!
https://wordle-today.co/

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]why THANK YOU![/quote]ur welcome my friend!

why THANK YOU!

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]awesome! my favorite part is when Brent's singing "and maybe its not your fault at all" ![/quote]ik! cause its so true! u got very good taste hannah banana!

awesome! my favorite part is when Brent's singing "and maybe its not your fault at all" !

Re: PERSISTENCE!

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]this song describes who i am and my life.. <3[/quote]i agree with u! love tht song!!!

no you didn't. she's heard it before but she still likes and loves it. i don't like it too much. don't worry no offense taken at all.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh ooppppssss sorry if i offend! :lol:

eh i've had to do it before it's ok sometimes. that's my wife's major. lol. she loves it though me not so much. me love management. we get to mess with people's minds and make them do what we want. mmmwwwuuuhuhuhhaahaaa.

Imagine if you were doing accounting?? Now that's boring!!! :lol:

yeah i know the feeling. lol.

Cool, well sometimes I end up sining along or rocking out, that's when it gets a little too distracting, usually cos I am studying a boring as fuck subject! :lol:

yeah it's better if you listen to music you already know the lyrics too. your brain doesn't have to focus so much on listening to the words since you know them so well. rather it uses it to focus on the new material that your working with. i find that when i listen to music while studying for a test if i get stuck on the test trying to remember the answer i think aback to what SD song was playing and what line it was on and I'm able to remember the answer right quick it's a pretty cool trick i highly recommend it.

I find i need the music very loud when studying or I can't concentrate, it's weird but relaxing, makes the brain work i think :D

lol without music i can't concentrate. if music ain't blasting i'm not focused.

Well we rock out to pretty much anything, except for when I'm driving as Ross likes me to 'concentrate!' :lol:

if it's SD on the radio or just on the stereos you gotta turn that knob all the way over to the right. otherwise you ain't rockin hard. my wife tells me to lower it too but she has come to realize when it's SD on there ain't no way i'm going to lower it lol. for any other band I might but definately not for SD.

its so hard for me to not turn the music up in the car! :)

15 going on 30!!

Aw thats great to hear you say that, how old is she??

I love it loud, especially when it's Shinedown!! Cuz I sing along so loud!!! I guess someone has to be the adult in our relationship! She is really mature and I'm so proud of her...she's the best thing I've ever done! :)

haha how boring, you gotta have the music loud, then you just act like a teenager and turn it up :)

LOL at least someone calls me that! I call my daughter "MOm" she is such a "mother hen" with me...always asking me to turn the music down in the car!!!! :lol:

I will *mom* I will!! hehe

You better!!! :wink: :twisted:

In the Got Ink thread...i think somewhere :) Yeah I will get my SD inkage....i promise :)

haha .. oh i just noticed that the topic changed.. thats embarrassing... where's the pic of leona's tattoo?

right back at ya. :)

hearts to everyone from me! :D hehe.

The song is very good and…

The song is very good and meaningful, I don't know how you comment on this song but I personally think it is very good and worthy of praise. https://wordle-nyt.org/chessle

It covers a pretty big area, you are a brave girl!! We're proud of you! Now you just need some Shinedown Inkage!!! :wink:

Yes, everyone keeps saying it's big but I don't think it is that big?? Or is it just me?? :lol: And it was pain!!!

I was mos def thinking about you when you undertook that HUGE Tat on your side!!! I'll bet that hurt in such a tender area! :shock:

Oh so does that mean I get lots of extra love then? :) Think about me when I go and do this big shift at work :( :(

Yes I do, and you're in luck!! :wink: I am thinking about you today!!! :)

aw you just got lots of love to give :D

[quote="merkjr"]when you reply you can change the font size above.

that's my new way of being :oops:[/quote]It's uber effective!!!! I love it! [size=7][/size]and you!!

How did you do that??? What song is she talking about?? :?

[quote="destiny453"]Yes....keep at it :) We like our sweat eh lorilee?? :lol:[/quote]Especially the "e" variety!! Even his hands were sweating!!! UNreal!!!!!!!! UGH!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

THANKS.

anyone else really like this song? silly question..

Yes....keep at it :) We like our sweat eh lorilee?? :lol:

Lot's of sweat to be sure!!! :lol:

definately persistance always pays off in anything and everything that you do.

It got me where I am today and doing what i love so yes, it is worth all the blood, sweat, tears and rock~n~roll!!!!!

you think so? :D

A great quality to have and will always be useful in life!!!!!