Pensacola & New Orleans

• Pensacola & New Orleans
    BrAnDi_11

Anybody goin to the Pensacola or New Orleans shows next weekend? Im goin to both! Cant Wait!!!! :D

Submitted by BrAnDi_11 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Lucky you!!! Have a great time and let us hear all about it!!! :D

BrAnDi_11

Sat, 10/10/2009 - 17:26

thanks i will :)

destiny453

Sun, 10/11/2009 - 20:32

Have a fab time :)

nomorelove

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 15:46

[quote="brandi"]Anybody goin to the Pensacola or New Orleans shows next weekend? Im goin to both! Cant Wait!!!! :D[/quote]

HAVE A BLAST! Im in bad need of a SD fixx!!! Lucky!

destiny453

Thu, 10/15/2009 - 14:25

Let us know all about it :)

spikenalabama

Wed, 11/11/2009 - 11:29

I was at the Pensacola show and it was awesome...as Shinedown always is. I just found out they are going to be in Biloxi, MS on December 18th. I will be there!!! :lol:

Isn't that for Bay fest? i seem to remember
Wish i could go to Biloxi. is it at the Hard Rock hotel?

spikenalabama

Wed, 11/11/2009 - 16:33

No. Bayfest was in Mobile (where I live) in October but they didn't play there this year. They will be at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum for "Scrooging the Coast" with Papa Roach and Halestorm.

Nice!!
I know a lady from Mobile, met her in Holland last year. :D
She's a fellow 3 Doors down fan.

spikenalabama

Wed, 11/11/2009 - 17:03

Cool. The first time I saw Shinedown they were opening up for Three Doors Down. It was love at first sight!! I have seen Shinedown 5 times since then and Biloxi will make it number 7!!

BrAnDi_11

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 11:02

I will be at the Biloxi Show!! Its close to my bday so what an awesome bday present. Trying to figure out to wait to see if they post the tickets here or just buy on ticketmaster. Would really love the chance fo a meet & greet.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 11:05

that is an awesome bday present. hope they post the tickets here soon so you can get the M&G it's definately worth it in my opinion.

spikenalabama

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 11:08

Tickets just went on sale at Ticketmaster. No pre-sale or M&G that I am aware of. Also, Biloxi is all general admission so no reserved seats. :?

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 11:09

hmm if they offer tickets here they will more than likely offer M&G with it as well.

BrAnDi_11

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 11:27

if its all general admission im gonna hold off to see if they offer something on here. I sent an email asking ive had them post tickets on here after i bought mine so im keeping my fingers crossed.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 11:34

oh okay sounds good. unless you know for sure somebody who will buy the ticketmaster tickets from you, if they post tickets here later.

spikenalabama

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 11:54

Yeah. I'm gonna hold off getting my tickets since I don't have to try to get really good seats and can either sit or stand depending on how I feel that night.

BrAnDi_11

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 12:52

Im glad its open that way we can wait :) Hopefully theyll offer M&G's.

spikenalabama

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 12:55

I would LOVE to go to a meet & greet. Never been to one before. Are they really as nice as they seem? :?:

BrAnDi_11

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 13:00

Ive never been to 1 either. I usually just wait outside after the show for them or luck up & see them at the merch booth & we ran into all of them on bourbon st in new orleans thats was awesome.

spikenalabama

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 13:08

I've never been lucky enough to figure out where to go after the show to meet them. Do they actually hang out at the merch. booth? How normal of them! :) That would be the ultimate, to meet the man behind the best voice in music today!! :D

BrAnDi_11

Fri, 11/13/2009 - 14:05

Brent dosent hang out at the merch booth but ive seen everyone else there. Just find the tour bus & hang around theyll eventually come out. :D

destiny453

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 04:25

Yes they are all awesome, I find Zach the hardest to talk to though, that's just my opinion :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 11/16/2009 - 11:59

really i find him one of the easiest to talk to. the first time i met him at the M&G he didn't seem too talkative but when my wife saw him wandering around the venue he was really cool. and this time in houston he was really laid back after the show. we were just hanging out and having a good time talking. same with the bear too.

BrAnDi_11

Tue, 11/17/2009 - 02:40

I like Barry. We've hung out & talked with him a few times. They are all really nice! Brent is ALWAYS swarmed so u only get a few secs with him.

destiny453

Tue, 11/17/2009 - 05:58

Well i think Bear and -e- are the best to talk to, they just seem really easy going and that, Brent always is swamped so it's hard to get some time with him but Z hhmmmmmm i just don't know! :(

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 11/17/2009 - 07:52

i don't know theo only time i've waited for them out by the buses brent didn't come out so i don't know how easy it is to talk to him. but during the M&G he was really cool and easy going very appreciative as well. and the other three guys are awesome too. I honestly think Z is really cool, he's so small and yet this powerful sound comes out of his guitar it's just very inspiring to me. He's a good dude.

spikesgrl-the 3 doors down was also my first time seeing Shinedown and I will also be at the Biloxi show.
It worries me that the Biloxi show is not listed on their tour dates.
Anyone else concerned?
I met the guys in October at a radio station meet and greet. All of the guys were super sweet. Z was really quiet. He is the only one that didn't
interact with us much. Not sure why. He is super talkative on twitter.

spikenalabama

Tue, 11/17/2009 - 16:36

I agree with being worried that it is not listed on their tour dates. I have heard about it on the radio, the tickets are on sale already and it is listed on the calendar for the Mississippi Coast Coliseum so hopefully it is true. I missed them at CPR fest last year and swore that I would never miss them when they came that close to Mobile again. So; Biloxi here I come!!

I bought my tickets last week. I struggled with whether or not to wait for the VIP sale. I may try to sell my tickets and get those if they are offered.
I kicked myself in the rear for missing CPR last summer also. But I am making up for it now! Maybe we'll see each other at Scroogin...

Anybody goin to the Pensacola or New Orleans shows next weekend? Im goin to both! Cant Wait!!!! :D

comments

yup they usually come out and say hi to everyone that's out there and they will oblige by taking some pics with you as well.

Yeah just hang around and you will probably get to meet the guys :)

Yes hopefully!

Thank you for the info! Maybe we'll have luck meeting up with the guys if we wait by the bus.

All available presale details we have at this time are currently posted on the news page of the fan club. Unfortunately the fan club does not have ticketing options available for radio promoted holiday events.

Regards,

Shinedown Nation

This was my reply asking about vip tix :( guess ill be going through ticketmaster. Wouldve loved the chance for a meet & greet for my bday o well shinedown halestorm & papa roach= AWESOME!

hopefully ya'll will here something soon about the tix. but one things for sure at least you got tix already and that's the best thing.

I bought my tickets last week. I struggled with whether or not to wait for the VIP sale. I may try to sell my tickets and get those if they are offered.
I kicked myself in the rear for missing CPR last summer also. But I am making up for it now! Maybe we'll see each other at Scroogin...

I agree with being worried that it is not listed on their tour dates. I have heard about it on the radio, the tickets are on sale already and it is listed on the calendar for the Mississippi Coast Coliseum so hopefully it is true. I missed them at CPR fest last year and swore that I would never miss them when they came that close to Mobile again. So; Biloxi here I come!!

spikesgrl-the 3 doors down was also my first time seeing Shinedown and I will also be at the Biloxi show.
It worries me that the Biloxi show is not listed on their tour dates.
Anyone else concerned?
I met the guys in October at a radio station meet and greet. All of the guys were super sweet. Z was really quiet. He is the only one that didn't
interact with us much. Not sure why. He is super talkative on twitter.

i don't know theo only time i've waited for them out by the buses brent didn't come out so i don't know how easy it is to talk to him. but during the M&G he was really cool and easy going very appreciative as well. and the other three guys are awesome too. I honestly think Z is really cool, he's so small and yet this powerful sound comes out of his guitar it's just very inspiring to me. He's a good dude.

Well i think Bear and -e- are the best to talk to, they just seem really easy going and that, Brent always is swamped so it's hard to get some time with him but Z hhmmmmmm i just don't know! :(

I like Barry. We've hung out & talked with him a few times. They are all really nice! Brent is ALWAYS swarmed so u only get a few secs with him.

really i find him one of the easiest to talk to. the first time i met him at the M&G he didn't seem too talkative but when my wife saw him wandering around the venue he was really cool. and this time in houston he was really laid back after the show. we were just hanging out and having a good time talking. same with the bear too.

Yes they are all awesome, I find Zach the hardest to talk to though, that's just my opinion :)

Brent dosent hang out at the merch booth but ive seen everyone else there. Just find the tour bus & hang around theyll eventually come out. :D

I've never been lucky enough to figure out where to go after the show to meet them. Do they actually hang out at the merch. booth? How normal of them! :) That would be the ultimate, to meet the man behind the best voice in music today!! :D

Ive never been to 1 either. I usually just wait outside after the show for them or luck up & see them at the merch booth & we ran into all of them on bourbon st in new orleans thats was awesome.

I would LOVE to go to a meet & greet. Never been to one before. Are they really as nice as they seem? :?:

Im glad its open that way we can wait :) Hopefully theyll offer M&G's.

Yeah. I'm gonna hold off getting my tickets since I don't have to try to get really good seats and can either sit or stand depending on how I feel that night.

oh okay sounds good. unless you know for sure somebody who will buy the ticketmaster tickets from you, if they post tickets here later.

if its all general admission im gonna hold off to see if they offer something on here. I sent an email asking ive had them post tickets on here after i bought mine so im keeping my fingers crossed.

hmm if they offer tickets here they will more than likely offer M&G with it as well.

Tickets just went on sale at Ticketmaster. No pre-sale or M&G that I am aware of. Also, Biloxi is all general admission so no reserved seats. :?

that is an awesome bday present. hope they post the tickets here soon so you can get the M&G it's definately worth it in my opinion.

I will be at the Biloxi Show!! Its close to my bday so what an awesome bday present. Trying to figure out to wait to see if they post the tickets here or just buy on ticketmaster. Would really love the chance fo a meet & greet.

Cool. The first time I saw Shinedown they were opening up for Three Doors Down. It was love at first sight!! I have seen Shinedown 5 times since then and Biloxi will make it number 7!!

Nice!!
I know a lady from Mobile, met her in Holland last year. :D
She's a fellow 3 Doors down fan.

No. Bayfest was in Mobile (where I live) in October but they didn't play there this year. They will be at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum for "Scrooging the Coast" with Papa Roach and Halestorm.

Isn't that for Bay fest? i seem to remember
Wish i could go to Biloxi. is it at the Hard Rock hotel?

I was at the Pensacola show and it was awesome...as Shinedown always is. I just found out they are going to be in Biloxi, MS on December 18th. I will be there!!! :lol:

Let us know all about it :)

Re: Pensacola & New Orleans

[quote="brandi"]Anybody goin to the Pensacola or New Orleans shows next weekend? Im goin to both! Cant Wait!!!! :D[/quote]

HAVE A BLAST! Im in bad need of a SD fixx!!! Lucky!

Have a fab time :)

thanks i will :)

Lucky you!!! Have a great time and let us hear all about it!!! :D