OUCH!!

• OUCH!!
    JeffTaormina

Man the weather changes are killing my left arm.
    I may have to have my Doctor look at it again.
    It's an old powerlifting boo boo.

I had torn my rotator cuff years ago and it effected my lifting to where I hurt my elbow (Kind of like a tennis elbow) When we go from hot to cold or cold to hot my whole arm from my should to my thumb hurts like hell.
    It really hurts right up in my funny bone. to the point where I can't touch anything to my elbow.
    I haven't lifted a weight in 2 weeks cause I'm trying to rest it.
    I'm wearing a wrpd brace on it.

It feels like it's getting better but I hate sitting and waiting!

Submitted by JeffTaormina on
Forum category
Is pro
No

sorry to hear you are in pain. I hope it gets better soon but in the meantime you can visit your shinedown buds:) we willl keep you company.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 03/26/2009 - 10:34

hate to see you sidelined like that jaster. but it's good to hear from you. had not heard from you in a while. welcome back.

JeffTaormina

Thu, 03/26/2009 - 12:30

I've been on just not posting.
The board had kind of slowed so I wasn't jummping on as much

Fiery Halo

Thu, 03/26/2009 - 18:11

I've been wondering about you Jaster .. I'm sorry to hear that your in pain. But like Brents tat remember your pain is a gift .. I have to keep reminding myself of that though.

JeffTaormina

Thu, 03/26/2009 - 22:09

Yeah I'm around I check from time to time.
Thanx for wondering.
It's nice to know I got friends.
:wink: :) :)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 03/27/2009 - 10:52

you always got a friend in me.

shinersweetie_4300

Sat, 03/28/2009 - 01:19

me too

Sorry to hear that your arm is so sore... have you been taking Advil or an anti-inflammatory? have you tried alternating ice and heat?

Glad to see back, Mr. Jaster!

Sorry to hear about your arm...I feel your pain. I have tendenitis in my knee. God, I love being in my 40s!!! :wink:

But, bad knee or not, I CAN NOT wait to see sd on Thursday!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 03/29/2009 - 15:37

goodluck and have fun.

JeffTaormina

Mon, 03/30/2009 - 20:58

I got in the gym and lifted a little.
The arm feels ok. I think resting it was making it hurt more.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/31/2009 - 09:27

maybe it was getting tight. have you tried doing lighter weights. you know to try and loosen the muscle and condition it.

JeffTaormina

Tue, 03/31/2009 - 09:44

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]maybe it was getting tight. have you tried doing lighter weights. you know to try and loosen the muscle and condition it.[/quote]

I still have to have it looked at.
Because of my history of shoulder and arm problems I can't just let it go.

Yes when you lift Buicks sometimes you gotta back down to VW's LOL :wink:
I do know what you mean and I never really had good range of motion.
I've always been coiled tight.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/31/2009 - 10:43

oh ok i see. yeah maybe you can lay off the buicks and cadillacs for a while and just coast it with the VW's. lol.

Man the weather changes are killing my left arm.
I may have to have my Doctor look at it again.
It's an old powerlifting boo boo.

I had torn my rotator cuff years ago and it effected my lifting to where I hurt my elbow (Kind of like a tennis elbow) When we go from hot to cold or cold to hot my whole arm from my should to my thumb hurts like hell.
It really hurts right up in my funny bone. to the point where I can't touch anything to my elbow.
I haven't lifted a weight in 2 weeks cause I'm trying to rest it.
I'm wearing a wrpd brace on it.

It feels like it's getting better but I hate sitting and waiting!

comments

oh ok i see. yeah maybe you can lay off the buicks and cadillacs for a while and just coast it with the VW's. lol.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]maybe it was getting tight. have you tried doing lighter weights. you know to try and loosen the muscle and condition it.[/quote]

I still have to have it looked at.
Because of my history of shoulder and arm problems I can't just let it go.

Yes when you lift Buicks sometimes you gotta back down to VW's LOL :wink:
I do know what you mean and I never really had good range of motion.
I've always been coiled tight.

maybe it was getting tight. have you tried doing lighter weights. you know to try and loosen the muscle and condition it.

I got in the gym and lifted a little.
The arm feels ok. I think resting it was making it hurt more.

goodluck and have fun.

Glad to see back, Mr. Jaster!

Sorry to hear about your arm...I feel your pain. I have tendenitis in my knee. God, I love being in my 40s!!! :wink:

But, bad knee or not, I CAN NOT wait to see sd on Thursday!!!!

Sorry to hear that your arm is so sore... have you been taking Advil or an anti-inflammatory? have you tried alternating ice and heat?

me too

you always got a friend in me.

Yeah I'm around I check from time to time.
Thanx for wondering.
It's nice to know I got friends.
:wink: :) :)

I've been wondering about you Jaster .. I'm sorry to hear that your in pain. But like Brents tat remember your pain is a gift .. I have to keep reminding myself of that though.

I've been on just not posting.
The board had kind of slowed so I wasn't jummping on as much

hate to see you sidelined like that jaster. but it's good to hear from you. had not heard from you in a while. welcome back.

sorry to hear you are in pain. I hope it gets better soon but in the meantime you can visit your shinedown buds:) we willl keep you company.