Orlando HOB show

• Orlando HOB show
    wg0649

Hi Shinedown fans...kind of 'cry for help' here :)

So my wife and I were lucky enough to win the meet & greet in Boston the other night we mentioned to the band that our 3 yr. old son loved their music (he sings all the songs) and Brent said to make sure we say 'hi' to him for them.
    We are actually going to Orlando next week and will be at the show but I was not lucky enough to win the M&G there.

Does anyone know how meet the band other than the M&G? Or anyone have an extra spot at the M&G so my son could meet the guys?

Thanks!!!!

Submitted by wg0649 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/31/2009 - 09:22

i've never been lucky enough to get to stay after but from what I hear after the show is over. go out back where the buses are and just hang out they will come out and you can meet them there. based on what everyone says you are able to get more time with them and your son can meet the band.

BrAnDi_11

Tue, 03/31/2009 - 23:44

Been able to meet them several times by hanging out at the buses. They always come out after the shows so be patient & dont swarm them theyll hang out longer. :D Good Luck!

Hi Shinedown fans...kind of 'cry for help' here :)

So my wife and I were lucky enough to win the meet & greet in Boston the other night we mentioned to the band that our 3 yr. old son loved their music (he sings all the songs) and Brent said to make sure we say 'hi' to him for them.
We are actually going to Orlando next week and will be at the show but I was not lucky enough to win the M&G there.

Does anyone know how meet the band other than the M&G? Or anyone have an extra spot at the M&G so my son could meet the guys?

Thanks!!!!

comments

Been able to meet them several times by hanging out at the buses. They always come out after the shows so be patient & dont swarm them theyll hang out longer. :D Good Luck!

i've never been lucky enough to get to stay after but from what I hear after the show is over. go out back where the buses are and just hang out they will come out and you can meet them there. based on what everyone says you are able to get more time with them and your son can meet the band.