One Life to Live

• One Life to Live
    squarestang68

I was watching a lil' too much TV this morning & program went to commercial; I got a lil' distracted on Facebook, but I finally reached for the remote to fast forward the DVR through the commercials; and while still distracted on Facebook - I suddenly heard Shinedown; I looked up and it was for an advertisement for One Life to Live!

Congrats Shinedown - you all are finally getting the recognition you all deserve for your talent.

Now, if we can just get "Cry For Help" on video...

Brent, your grandmother may have passed before you all really got going - but don't think she doesn't know now. She is still with you. :D

Submitted by squarestang68 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/30/2009 - 17:16

yeah if you go to the main shinedown page. (shinedown.com) there is an update there stating that their song is being used for the promo of one life to live. it's awesome the guys are doing great. their hard work and determination is definately showing.

Heroes is running a commercial using "Second Chance "too!! Yay!! :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/30/2009 - 17:28

yeah that's awesome.

destiny453

Thu, 10/01/2009 - 01:49

are they?? It doesn't get played when Heroes is advertised here! :(

well Destiny, you had King Tut's and they say you can't have it all! Want to trade???? (I thought so!) :lol:

destiny453

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 10:36

Hahaha....what do you mean had? I still have it :) I want them to play there again in future at some point :)

The experience Lassie!! :twisted: You took that picture that I cherish!!

destiny453

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 11:01

Which one?

It's a secret...I have already revealed too much of myself in this thread!! LOL!

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 10/03/2009 - 11:05

lol

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:01

I want to know which pic you cherish though?? As you're first you have too tell me! :P

It's the one where Brent is looking at you with the red eyes...and there is some beautiful apparition in the foreground distracting the whole shot!!!

There! You happy now!? LOL :lol:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:11

Ah yes i know which one you are talking about now *smiles coyly* :)

mmm hmmm! :twisted:

destiny453

Sun, 10/04/2009 - 17:18

I just looked at it....only a month til i see the boys now :)

I was watching a lil' too much TV this morning & program went to commercial; I got a lil' distracted on Facebook, but I finally reached for the remote to fast forward the DVR through the commercials; and while still distracted on Facebook - I suddenly heard Shinedown; I looked up and it was for an advertisement for One Life to Live!

Congrats Shinedown - you all are finally getting the recognition you all deserve for your talent.

Now, if we can just get "Cry For Help" on video...

Brent, your grandmother may have passed before you all really got going - but don't think she doesn't know now. She is still with you. :D

comments

I just looked at it....only a month til i see the boys now :)

mmm hmmm! :twisted:

Ah yes i know which one you are talking about now *smiles coyly* :)

It's the one where Brent is looking at you with the red eyes...and there is some beautiful apparition in the foreground distracting the whole shot!!!

There! You happy now!? LOL :lol:

I want to know which pic you cherish though?? As you're first you have too tell me! :P

lol

It's a secret...I have already revealed too much of myself in this thread!! LOL!

Which one?

The experience Lassie!! :twisted: You took that picture that I cherish!!

Hahaha....what do you mean had? I still have it :) I want them to play there again in future at some point :)

well Destiny, you had King Tut's and they say you can't have it all! Want to trade???? (I thought so!) :lol:

are they?? It doesn't get played when Heroes is advertised here! :(

yeah that's awesome.

Heroes is running a commercial using "Second Chance "too!! Yay!! :lol:

yeah if you go to the main shinedown page. (shinedown.com) there is an update there stating that their song is being used for the promo of one life to live. it's awesome the guys are doing great. their hard work and determination is definately showing.