Okay since I'm still new to shinedown...

• Okay since I'm still new to shinedown...
    luvmy3

Can someone tell me who Teresa is? I'm not trying to be too nosey but since the guys had a birthday cake with her name on it posted on shinedown.com I'm curious to know who she is. Btw sorry if this is a really lame/stupid question.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="ladysodevine"]There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. LOL Teresa is Brent's girlfriend...or have they actually gotten married at this point? I know he asked her onstage at a show, but I haven't heard if they've actually tied the knot yet. How much did ya' love that cake though?? :D[/quote]

Thanks for answering that I knew he had a gf/finace but did not know her name. Yes that cake is awsome, lol I wonder if they got some raised eyebrows from the bakerys when they told him/her what to write on it.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/06/2010 - 13:02

hello there just wanted to say that yeah teresa is brents' girlfriend and also the merch girl for shinedown. so if you buy some merch at the next shinedown show you'll see her. and actually brent did not ask teresa to marry him on stage. he asked the mother of lyric his son to marry him. but he has since ended that relationship.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hello there just wanted to say that yeah teresa is brents' girlfriend and also the merch girl for shinedown. so if you buy some merch at the next shinedown show you'll see her. and actually brent did not ask teresa to marry him on stage. he asked the mother of lyric his son to marry him. but he has since ended that relationship.[/quote]

You shinedownjunkie45 are a wealth of shinedown info. Perhaps you should change your sn to shinedown guru, or shinedown yoda lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/06/2010 - 13:21

haha. i'm still a junkie i know so much cuz i kind of stalk these guys lol. i've been here a while so i've seen and heard alot and when it comes to Sd i remember stuff. haha. some of the older youtube vids were hilarious with zach doing what he called shinedown european cribs. i tried to look for it to post on here for you all but it's been deleted. when you see him at a show ask him about it. lol. then tell him you heard it here haha. when i told him about it he cracked up.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]haha. i'm still a junkie i know so much cuz i kind of stalk these guys lol. i've been here a while so i've seen and heard alot and when it comes to Sd i remember stuff. haha. some of the older youtube vids were hilarious with zach doing what he called shinedown european cribs. i tried to look for it to post on here for you all but it's been deleted. when you see him at a show ask him about it. lol. then tell him you heard it here haha. when i told him about it he cracked up.[/quote]

European cribs lmao. Too bad you are your wife live all the way in TX you would be awsome to go to a concert with. I can't wait to meet the guys, actually my very first Shinedown concert is also going ot be my first time meeting them. August 7th in Detroit. I am sooooo excited for that day to come.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/06/2010 - 13:33

lol that would be awesome to go with some peeps from the nation. first concert will be in rock city nice. mine is on august 22nd in dallas texas. my wife and i are heading out there earlier because i'm taking her to six flags in arlington. should be a great weekend.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol that would be awesome to go with some peeps from the nation. first concert will be in rock city nice. mine is on august 22nd in dallas texas. my wife and i are heading out there earlier because i'm taking her to six flags in arlington. should be a great weekend.[/quote]

That will be make for an awsome time for both you and your wife.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/06/2010 - 16:37

it sure will. last time we were scheduled to go to a show together was in october we were going to see shinedown in houston. but since she had an exam on the day of the show, she stayed behind and instead went on a field trip with a friend of hers to six flags in arlington the next day. this time were going to six flags together and shinedown the next day together as well. :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/06/2010 - 22:20

lmao. welcome very are you ladysodevine.

Can someone tell me who Teresa is? I'm not trying to be too nosey but since the guys had a birthday cake with her name on it posted on shinedown.com I'm curious to know who she is. Btw sorry if this is a really lame/stupid question.

comments

lmao. welcome very are you ladysodevine.

it sure will. last time we were scheduled to go to a show together was in october we were going to see shinedown in houston. but since she had an exam on the day of the show, she stayed behind and instead went on a field trip with a friend of hers to six flags in arlington the next day. this time were going to six flags together and shinedown the next day together as well. :)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lol that would be awesome to go with some peeps from the nation. first concert will be in rock city nice. mine is on august 22nd in dallas texas. my wife and i are heading out there earlier because i'm taking her to six flags in arlington. should be a great weekend.[/quote]

That will be make for an awsome time for both you and your wife.

lol that would be awesome to go with some peeps from the nation. first concert will be in rock city nice. mine is on august 22nd in dallas texas. my wife and i are heading out there earlier because i'm taking her to six flags in arlington. should be a great weekend.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]haha. i'm still a junkie i know so much cuz i kind of stalk these guys lol. i've been here a while so i've seen and heard alot and when it comes to Sd i remember stuff. haha. some of the older youtube vids were hilarious with zach doing what he called shinedown european cribs. i tried to look for it to post on here for you all but it's been deleted. when you see him at a show ask him about it. lol. then tell him you heard it here haha. when i told him about it he cracked up.[/quote]

European cribs lmao. Too bad you are your wife live all the way in TX you would be awsome to go to a concert with. I can't wait to meet the guys, actually my very first Shinedown concert is also going ot be my first time meeting them. August 7th in Detroit. I am sooooo excited for that day to come.

haha. i'm still a junkie i know so much cuz i kind of stalk these guys lol. i've been here a while so i've seen and heard alot and when it comes to Sd i remember stuff. haha. some of the older youtube vids were hilarious with zach doing what he called shinedown european cribs. i tried to look for it to post on here for you all but it's been deleted. when you see him at a show ask him about it. lol. then tell him you heard it here haha. when i told him about it he cracked up.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hello there just wanted to say that yeah teresa is brents' girlfriend and also the merch girl for shinedown. so if you buy some merch at the next shinedown show you'll see her. and actually brent did not ask teresa to marry him on stage. he asked the mother of lyric his son to marry him. but he has since ended that relationship.[/quote]

You shinedownjunkie45 are a wealth of shinedown info. Perhaps you should change your sn to shinedown guru, or shinedown yoda lol.

hello there just wanted to say that yeah teresa is brents' girlfriend and also the merch girl for shinedown. so if you buy some merch at the next shinedown show you'll see her. and actually brent did not ask teresa to marry him on stage. he asked the mother of lyric his son to marry him. but he has since ended that relationship.

[quote="ladysodevine"]There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. LOL Teresa is Brent's girlfriend...or have they actually gotten married at this point? I know he asked her onstage at a show, but I haven't heard if they've actually tied the knot yet. How much did ya' love that cake though?? :D[/quote]

Thanks for answering that I knew he had a gf/finace but did not know her name. Yes that cake is awsome, lol I wonder if they got some raised eyebrows from the bakerys when they told him/her what to write on it.