OK, I have a question about a song... :)

• OK, I have a question about a song... :)
    happydwarf03

I'm new to this whole message board thing, as it pertains to anything I happen to be a fan of. But, I was at the Covington, KY show and they did this song that I've never heard. It seemed like a good portion of the crowd knew it, though (and i have all the cds).

I don't remember a lot of the lyrics, but I know there was something about "she was five foot one, blond hair and blue eyes" and there was something about saving her.

I've googled every combination of phrases i can think of, and can't seem to find any useful information. I figured if anyone knows, you guys would. :)

Thank you!!

Submitted by happydwarf03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Well I Got A Candle.

Fri, 07/18/2008 - 21:50

it was before save me right??
its a transition piece shinedown has been doing alot lately, look on youtube for Shinedown Save me transition. It should be on there maybe a little different since brent doesnt remember all the lyrics, he does them all in his head night after night.

Yes! That's it! (of course that's it, you knew it was it... heh).

Thank you! And that explains why I couldn't find anything about it. I hadn't even really noticed that it came before "Save me". Awesome. You guys kinda rock. :)

carebear62

Sat, 07/19/2008 - 01:50

i found it embedding is disabled. but search
Shinedown 7/9/08 Save Me Prelude on youtube

[quote="synneraboveall"]

HOLY SHIT!!!!! That gave me chills...I wanna know why he wrote that...that was just eerie how that ends....WOW!!!![/quote]

Yeah, it is. That's why I wanted to know what it was so badly!

I'm new to this whole message board thing, as it pertains to anything I happen to be a fan of. But, I was at the Covington, KY show and they did this song that I've never heard. It seemed like a good portion of the crowd knew it, though (and i have all the cds).

I don't remember a lot of the lyrics, but I know there was something about "she was five foot one, blond hair and blue eyes" and there was something about saving her.

I've googled every combination of phrases i can think of, and can't seem to find any useful information. I figured if anyone knows, you guys would. :)

Thank you!!

comments

[quote="synneraboveall"]

HOLY SHIT!!!!! That gave me chills...I wanna know why he wrote that...that was just eerie how that ends....WOW!!!![/quote]

Yeah, it is. That's why I wanted to know what it was so badly!

i found it embedding is disabled. but search
Shinedown 7/9/08 Save Me Prelude on youtube

[quote="welligotacandle"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UENetKXKG-g

;)[/quote]

HOLY SHIT!!!!! That gave me chills...I wanna know why he wrote that...that was just eerie how that ends....WOW!!!!

Yes! That's it! (of course that's it, you knew it was it... heh).

Thank you! And that explains why I couldn't find anything about it. I hadn't even really noticed that it came before "Save me". Awesome. You guys kinda rock. :)

it was before save me right??
its a transition piece shinedown has been doing alot lately, look on youtube for Shinedown Save me transition. It should be on there maybe a little different since brent doesnt remember all the lyrics, he does them all in his head night after night.