OH MY GAWD!!!

• OH MY GAWD!!!
    lorilee

where to begin...Meet & Greet was really quick, 1st a line to shake hands and get autos. 2nd a line to take pictures. They were really sweet and funny. Eric said, and I quote "Ummm, she smells good!" *melt*They thought it was great that I came so far to see them.
    Jake said that since some didn't have their tickets that we would have to go back and get in line. Well...I don't think so! He was kinda stinky and I asked the venue's security(who was terrific btw)if we could just stand in the lobby until the doors opened. they let us do that. Ladies and gentlemen, I was the FIRST PERSON to enter the auditorium!!! See, the squeaky wheel...I better start a new thread for the show!

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:32

Wow...how big was the auditorium?? and how lucky are you that eric said that to you?! :shock:

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 10:38

awesome very good to hear. sounds just like my meet and greet two lines just like you. and then we were able to go to the concert room.

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 11:28

where are the pics lorilee?? :D I want to see my man! :lol:

Poor Jake... real showers with WATER are hard to come by on a regular basis! Baby wipes can only go so far...

[quote="destiny453"]Wow...how big was the auditorium?? and how lucky are you that eric said that to you?! :shock:[/quote]
I felt like a silly little teenager!! I was ready to be scraped off the floor! :lol:

[quote="mad_mama"]Poor Jake... real showers with WATER are hard to come by on a regular basis! Baby wipes can only go so far...[/quote]Ohhh... I meant stinky acting as in attitude...but he was just doing his job!! He actually was wearing a t-shirt that said"I smell like hookers" !! He actually smelled pretty good, like some cologne or incense or something. That's funny! :wink:

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:17

Hahaha....that t-shirt is rather gross though...:( :lol:

It WAS pretty funny though! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]where are the pics lorilee?? :D I want to see my man! :lol:[/quote]Keep your pants on D, I'm working on it!! Besides. I thought we already had this discussion...he's OUR man, remember??? :twisted: :wink:

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 03:57

Remember I don't wear pants I like to go commando like in the other thread? :lol: OK OK OUR MAN THEN!! :P :P :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 10:49

lol. it has brought some entertainment for me too.

Jay-sus, Destiny. The things we learn about each other - commando?? Which reminds me, I was in the ladies room at Hells Kitchen the other night, and noted that the toiletpaper dispenser was made by a company called, "S.C.A." I laughed cuz my random thoughts led me to what that means around here, "Society for Creative Anachronism" which is a bunch of midieval recreationists, who DO go commando under their 14th century garb. And, therefore, would use leaves or sticks to wipe their asses, so, no toilet paper since it wouldn't have been invented yet! I giggled in the stall, probably making a fool of myself.

Oh, sorry, Lorilee on the misinterpretation of your "stinky Jake" comment. He's a BAD-ASS top notch security dude. That IS his reason for being there, so we need to respect the job. Keeps the crazies off of Brent running through the crowd. Carries a fuckin TAZER!!

But, on the inside, he's a very very nice guy. Just focused on primary purpose.

Love that shirt. He's got the one he wore when @molliewog1 and I met him, "Fuck milk! Got weed?"

Don't hookers and strippers smell like vanilla? And sparkles?

I personally need to find perfume that smells like hippies. You know, that Nag Champa incense smell? I like that shit...

Maybe others were wondering what you were up to in there!! :lol:

And Merk...you're ALWAYS the source of entertainment! Check PM"S!!!

Inside where, Lorilee? Inside the stall, or inside Jake?

[quote="mad_mama"]Oh, sorry, Lorilee on the misinterpretation of your "stinky Jake" comment. He's a BAD-ASS top notch security dude. That IS his reason for being there, so we need to respect the job. Keeps the crazies off of Brent running through the crowd. Carries a fuckin TAZER!!

Love that shirt. He's got the one he wore when @molliewog1 and I met him, "Fuck milk! Got weed?"

I personally need to find perfume that smells like hippies. You know, that Nag Champa incense smell? I like that shit...[/quote]

While attending University of Oregon or Hippie U, I actually grew fond of PATCHOULI...and that is a clean hippie smell and much better than wet, wool sox and old birkenstocks!!!!

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:27

Hiipie U....i love it! :lol:

Yeah! Yeah, that's IT! I gotta get some Patchouli oil. I do know, by the way, that it really bothers my husband's rather sensitive nose. More reason to wear it - a possible "Man Away" scent!

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 17:36

What is this oil??

Patchouli oil was and is used in a lot of perfumes.
Back in the hippie time it was a very popular fragrance.

[quote="mad_mama"]Yeah! Yeah, that's IT! I gotta get some Patchouli oil. I do know, by the way, that it really bothers my husband's rather sensitive nose. More reason to wear it - a possible "Man Away" scent![/quote]

just as long as it doesnt keep our gigilo away!!!!

ROFLMAO...i can not wait for tuesday!!!!

Nag Champa is awesome, I have some myself! Brings back memories of my college days!!

Mollie...who is you "gigolo"?? Hmmm...? :wink:

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:26

Aw you're pics are awesome!!! Really great photo....btw did you give Brent that little blue bag??

Yes I did! :) He was holding it like he has never received a gift before, it was so sweet!!

It was only Giradelli chocolates(peanutbutter) for Eric, of course, long story! :wink:

It was hard to think of something. Not knowing what they want or like...I just know that Eric loves peanutbutter!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 17:53

thats really nice of you i'm sure they appreciated it. did you take zach some skittles and barry some diet mountain dew lol.

Lorilee! You are GORGEOUS!! Of course you smelled good too... wonder that they didn't want to sweep you up and take you out on the road with them!

I like the little blue bag... "here, honey, would you hold my purse?"... I know, it was your gift, just my silliness putting a caption on it!

Mollie and I will be holding up our end of the Nation tomorrow. Yippee!! (And, yes, we are bringing our own gigolo.)

Thanks M_M!! Not as gorgeous as those great guys that we all know and love!! One more sleep for you and Molliewog!! I'm really excited for you guys, we want to hear ALL about it!
Don't know what's goin' down with my Eric, he deleted his MySpace and is sad on Twitter. Hope all is well, or gonna be for him. It's gotta be so hard. You and Mollie take him some good 'ole Shinedown Nation Lovin'!! Okay? Much Love!

M_M and I will be there LOUD and PROUD to make the band =) and I am sure I will say something so totally stupid that they will laugh their gorgous asses off!!!

Hmmmm...diet mountain dew and skittles!?!?!

I wonder if I could make a top out of skittles and a skirt out of diet mountain dew wrappers?!?!?!!?!?!

LOL....

where to begin...Meet & Greet was really quick, 1st a line to shake hands and get autos. 2nd a line to take pictures. They were really sweet and funny. Eric said, and I quote "Ummm, she smells good!" *melt*They thought it was great that I came so far to see them.
Jake said that since some didn't have their tickets that we would have to go back and get in line. Well...I don't think so! He was kinda stinky and I asked the venue's security(who was terrific btw)if we could just stand in the lobby until the doors opened. they let us do that. Ladies and gentlemen, I was the FIRST PERSON to enter the auditorium!!! See, the squeaky wheel...I better start a new thread for the show!

comments

Cool, can't wait too see them and please.....no more dead things popping up on twitter :lol:

[quote="mad_mama"]Oh yeah - that was my cat's offering this morning. Only one though WTF? Fu, you're slowing down!

I got some great pictures. Now, just need time to photobucket them for posting for you guys!

May or may not have that chance this evening after work, but I will do so as soon as is practicable.[/quote]
awesome we would surely appreciate that.

Oh yeah - that was my cat's offering this morning. Only one though WTF? Fu, you're slowing down!

I got some great pictures. Now, just need time to photobucket them for posting for you guys!

May or may not have that chance this evening after work, but I will do so as soon as is practicable.

:lol: I'm sure mad_mama remembered....she just posted a pic on her twitter of a headless mouse....eeekkkk :(

Like a dawg!! :lol:

I hope you remembered it mad_mama....or we will [b]HUNT YOU DOWN!![/b] :lol:

that's ture we would definately hurt ya if you didnt bring back pics for us lol. jk. hope all the guys are doing good now.

Damn Right!!!! We want documentation!!! :lol:

'don't forget camera...don't forget camera...don't forget camera...' The Nation would kill me!!

We are mos def thinking of him and all of them, sending lots of Shinedown love and positive energy their way! Our best to them and the PNW contingent! [b]REPRESENT LADIES!!!![/b]

Hopefully, they are relaxed and resting on the bus now, getting psyched for us Nationals here in Seattle today! Maybe it WILL be a happier day for -e- Certainly will be a good day for us!

Now that sounds like a challenge mollie....do you have time to try it out? :lol:

M_M and I will be there LOUD and PROUD to make the band =) and I am sure I will say something so totally stupid that they will laugh their gorgous asses off!!!

Hmmmm...diet mountain dew and skittles!?!?!

I wonder if I could make a top out of skittles and a skirt out of diet mountain dew wrappers?!?!?!!?!?!

LOL....

Thanks M_M!! Not as gorgeous as those great guys that we all know and love!! One more sleep for you and Molliewog!! I'm really excited for you guys, we want to hear ALL about it!
Don't know what's goin' down with my Eric, he deleted his MySpace and is sad on Twitter. Hope all is well, or gonna be for him. It's gotta be so hard. You and Mollie take him some good 'ole Shinedown Nation Lovin'!! Okay? Much Love!

Lorilee! You are GORGEOUS!! Of course you smelled good too... wonder that they didn't want to sweep you up and take you out on the road with them!

I like the little blue bag... "here, honey, would you hold my purse?"... I know, it was your gift, just my silliness putting a caption on it!

Mollie and I will be holding up our end of the Nation tomorrow. Yippee!! (And, yes, we are bringing our own gigolo.)

thats really nice of you i'm sure they appreciated it. did you take zach some skittles and barry some diet mountain dew lol.

It was hard to think of something. Not knowing what they want or like...I just know that Eric loves peanutbutter!

It was only Giradelli chocolates(peanutbutter) for Eric, of course, long story! :wink:

Yes I did! :) He was holding it like he has never received a gift before, it was so sweet!!

Aw you're pics are awesome!!! Really great photo....btw did you give Brent that little blue bag??

Nag Champa is awesome, I have some myself! Brings back memories of my college days!!

Mollie...who is you "gigolo"?? Hmmm...? :wink:

[quote="mad_mama"]Yeah! Yeah, that's IT! I gotta get some Patchouli oil. I do know, by the way, that it really bothers my husband's rather sensitive nose. More reason to wear it - a possible "Man Away" scent![/quote]

just as long as it doesnt keep our gigilo away!!!!

ROFLMAO...i can not wait for tuesday!!!!

Patchouli oil was and is used in a lot of perfumes.
Back in the hippie time it was a very popular fragrance.

What is this oil??

Yeah! Yeah, that's IT! I gotta get some Patchouli oil. I do know, by the way, that it really bothers my husband's rather sensitive nose. More reason to wear it - a possible "Man Away" scent!

Hiipie U....i love it! :lol:

[quote="mad_mama"]Oh, sorry, Lorilee on the misinterpretation of your "stinky Jake" comment. He's a BAD-ASS top notch security dude. That IS his reason for being there, so we need to respect the job. Keeps the crazies off of Brent running through the crowd. Carries a fuckin TAZER!!

I personally need to find perfume that smells like hippies. You know, that Nag Champa incense smell? I like that shit...[/quote]

While attending University of Oregon or Hippie U, I actually grew fond of PATCHOULI...and that is a clean hippie smell and much better than wet, wool sox and old birkenstocks!!!!

Inside where, Lorilee? Inside the stall, or inside Jake?

Maybe others were wondering what you were up to in there!! :lol:

And Merk...you're ALWAYS the source of entertainment! Check PM"S!!!

Oh, sorry, Lorilee on the misinterpretation of your "stinky Jake" comment. He's a BAD-ASS top notch security dude. That IS his reason for being there, so we need to respect the job. Keeps the crazies off of Brent running through the crowd. Carries a fuckin TAZER!!

I personally need to find perfume that smells like hippies. You know, that Nag Champa incense smell? I like that shit...

Jay-sus, Destiny. The things we learn about each other - commando?? Which reminds me, I was in the ladies room at Hells Kitchen the other night, and noted that the toiletpaper dispenser was made by a company called, "S.C.A." I laughed cuz my random thoughts led me to what that means around here, "Society for Creative Anachronism" which is a bunch of midieval recreationists, who DO go commando under their 14th century garb. And, therefore, would use leaves or sticks to wipe their asses, so, no toilet paper since it wouldn't have been invented yet! I giggled in the stall, probably making a fool of myself.

lol. it has brought some entertainment for me too.

Remember I don't wear pants I like to go commando like in the other thread? :lol: OK OK OUR MAN THEN!! :P :P :twisted:

[quote="destiny453"]where are the pics lorilee?? :D I want to see my man! :lol:[/quote]Keep your pants on D, I'm working on it!! Besides. I thought we already had this discussion...he's OUR man, remember??? :twisted: :wink:

It WAS pretty funny though! :lol:

Hahaha....that t-shirt is rather gross though...:( :lol:

[quote="mad_mama"]Poor Jake... real showers with WATER are hard to come by on a regular basis! Baby wipes can only go so far...[/quote]Ohhh... I meant stinky acting as in attitude...but he was just doing his job!! He actually was wearing a t-shirt that said"I smell like hookers" !! He actually smelled pretty good, like some cologne or incense or something. That's funny! :wink:

[quote="destiny453"]Wow...how big was the auditorium?? and how lucky are you that eric said that to you?! :shock:[/quote]
I felt like a silly little teenager!! I was ready to be scraped off the floor! :lol:

Poor Jake... real showers with WATER are hard to come by on a regular basis! Baby wipes can only go so far...

where are the pics lorilee?? :D I want to see my man! :lol:

awesome very good to hear. sounds just like my meet and greet two lines just like you. and then we were able to go to the concert room.

Wow...how big was the auditorium?? and how lucky are you that eric said that to you?! :shock: