October 1st

• October 1st
    JENAYJ

Can anyone tell me how to get tickets to a charity event on October 1st in B'ham, Alabama?

Submitted by JENAYJ on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hi and welcome poster #1. I would if I could, but I don't know what charity event you are asking about.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/21/2010 - 18:40

welcome to the madness post #1 i see post early and often cuz we love to reply. i would provide more info if i had any but this is the first i'm hearing of this charity event.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 07/29/2010 - 22:35

have fun at the benefit event! and hopee to see more posts =)

SD always doin something for the people, gotta love em

brandyjohns@ho…

Fri, 08/06/2010 - 10:10

I'm going to that concert too! It's gonna be a blast!

bobbette78

Sun, 08/22/2010 - 23:01

I'm going to this show too, can't wait to meet Miss Val in person!! I never thought I'd be buying a plane ticket to go to a concert, but here I am. Found an incredibly low airfare on Southwest and I just feel it's a show I can't miss.

dalamar_2

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 00:58

Miss B. asked me to go as well, but I don't know on what friggin' part of the planet I will be... so.. grrrr..

Did ya'll see they posted the M&G tix info! I got mine when tix went on sale! :wink:

bobbette78

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 22:30

Bought my m&g today!!

bobbette78

Mon, 08/23/2010 - 22:31

Oh, and Dal, figure out where you're going to be because you need to come! You can room with us girls, c'mon, you know you want to!!! :twisted:

Can anyone tell me how to get tickets to a charity event on October 1st in B'ham, Alabama?

comments

Oh, and Dal, figure out where you're going to be because you need to come! You can room with us girls, c'mon, you know you want to!!! :twisted:

Bought my m&g today!!

Did ya'll see they posted the M&G tix info! I got mine when tix went on sale! :wink:

Miss B. asked me to go as well, but I don't know on what friggin' part of the planet I will be... so.. grrrr..

I'm going to this show too, can't wait to meet Miss Val in person!! I never thought I'd be buying a plane ticket to go to a concert, but here I am. Found an incredibly low airfare on Southwest and I just feel it's a show I can't miss.

I'm going to that concert too! It's gonna be a blast!

SD always doin something for the people, gotta love em

have fun at the benefit event! and hopee to see more posts =)

Ok, so it looks like tix go on sale Saturday for this event.

http://www.shinedown.com/updates/benefit-at-the-bell-center/

welcome to the madness post #1 i see post early and often cuz we love to reply. i would provide more info if i had any but this is the first i'm hearing of this charity event.

Hi and welcome poster #1. I would if I could, but I don't know what charity event you are asking about.