Observe and Report

• Observe and Report
    Well I Got A Candle.

i got premire tickets, and me being a huge seth rogen fan.
    after waiting in line for about 20 minutes, we got in no problems.

Overall the movie wasnt as funny as i wanted it to be, it was actually kind of stupid. Overly used the word FUCK in it, Story was decent and had some really funny scenes. Nowhere near as good as Zack And Miri, or Knocked up.

just a heads up.

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 17:08

thanks for the heads up. i'll take that into consideration would you recommend seeing it any way?

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 19:24

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]thanks for the heads up. i'll take that into consideration would you recommend seeing it any way?[/quote]
yes you may like it, but dont expect it to be as good or as good of a story as his other movies.

Mostly because he didnt have any say in this story like his others.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 17:18

oh okay well thanks for the info. i appreciate i will definately check it out.

I thought it was hilarious, although Pineapple Express is still my favorite Seth Rogen movie.

[quote="corey16"]I thought it was hilarious, although Pineapple Express is still my favorite Seth Rogen movie.[/quote]
this , but you have to think that , it's kind've hard to make a great storyline about a guy who's head of Mall security that isn't just a seth rogen version of Mall Cop

i got premire tickets, and me being a huge seth rogen fan.
after waiting in line for about 20 minutes, we got in no problems.

Overall the movie wasnt as funny as i wanted it to be, it was actually kind of stupid. Overly used the word FUCK in it, Story was decent and had some really funny scenes. Nowhere near as good as Zack And Miri, or Knocked up.

just a heads up.

comments

[quote="corey16"]I thought it was hilarious, although Pineapple Express is still my favorite Seth Rogen movie.[/quote]
this , but you have to think that , it's kind've hard to make a great storyline about a guy who's head of Mall security that isn't just a seth rogen version of Mall Cop

I thought it was hilarious, although Pineapple Express is still my favorite Seth Rogen movie.

oh okay well thanks for the info. i appreciate i will definately check it out.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]thanks for the heads up. i'll take that into consideration would you recommend seeing it any way?[/quote]
yes you may like it, but dont expect it to be as good or as good of a story as his other movies.

Mostly because he didnt have any say in this story like his others.

thanks for the heads up. i'll take that into consideration would you recommend seeing it any way?