Not Strong Enough

• Not Strong Enough
    lynn_d

I'm sure most of you have heard the new song "Not Strong Enough" that Brent does vocals for by Apocalyptica. Awesome song to say the least. Just needed to comment that Otis Redding WAS "The Voice". Now, Brent Smith IS "The Voice". His powerful vocals along with those awesome cello fellows is just amazing. Can't wait for the video.

Submitted by lynn_d on
Forum category
Is pro
No

This is absolutly one of my favorite songs.Talk about freakin powerful!!

Very true Lynn. It's amazing how every new song that comes out is just better and better. Rare to find that nowadays.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/07/2010 - 20:21

I actually have not heard it yet, I'm going to go listen to it right now thanks for the reminder.

what do you think junkie

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/08/2010 - 10:45

indeed a very good tune. I like it alot. :)

Aromaine, were you at the Holmdel NJ COM show? Where in Jersey do you live? Just curious...I just noticed that....I had a meet and greet with the guys, and there were so nice, cool, down-to-earth...all that good stuff My friends and I were thinking of taking a 'hike' to the York PA show...

Yep! Hehe, I was at the same meet n greet then :) Too bad we missed each other. We thought about the York PA show, but with work right now, it's just not doable. And to answer your question, I live in Franklin Township, Somerset.

Wow, that's too funny same meet & greet. Like you said too bad we didn't know ahead of time. I don't think we can do York either but we were contemplating it. When they bring the acoustic tour out hopefully NJ will be on the list. I'm in Middletown literally 10 minutes from the PNC.

They did say in one of the webchats that North Jersey was on the list, so fingers crossed it's still true.

I really like this song. I discovered it by downloading the new album from Apocalyptica then realized Brent was a guest vocalist.

I'm sure most of you have heard the new song "Not Strong Enough" that Brent does vocals for by Apocalyptica. Awesome song to say the least. Just needed to comment that Otis Redding WAS "The Voice". Now, Brent Smith IS "The Voice". His powerful vocals along with those awesome cello fellows is just amazing. Can't wait for the video.

comments

I really like this song. I discovered it by downloading the new album from Apocalyptica then realized Brent was a guest vocalist.

They did say in one of the webchats that North Jersey was on the list, so fingers crossed it's still true.

Wow, that's too funny same meet & greet. Like you said too bad we didn't know ahead of time. I don't think we can do York either but we were contemplating it. When they bring the acoustic tour out hopefully NJ will be on the list. I'm in Middletown literally 10 minutes from the PNC.

Yep! Hehe, I was at the same meet n greet then :) Too bad we missed each other. We thought about the York PA show, but with work right now, it's just not doable. And to answer your question, I live in Franklin Township, Somerset.

Aromaine, were you at the Holmdel NJ COM show? Where in Jersey do you live? Just curious...I just noticed that....I had a meet and greet with the guys, and there were so nice, cool, down-to-earth...all that good stuff My friends and I were thinking of taking a 'hike' to the York PA show...

indeed a very good tune. I like it alot. :)

what do you think junkie

I actually have not heard it yet, I'm going to go listen to it right now thanks for the reminder.

Very true Lynn. It's amazing how every new song that comes out is just better and better. Rare to find that nowadays.

This is absolutly one of my favorite songs.Talk about freakin powerful!!