Nokia Show

• Nokia Show
    Xdog

No reviews???

I thought it was pretty tight! Better than some recent shows I've seen for sure!

And Simple Man! First time I've seen it done live. Very cool.

Good setlist, good energy, and a good time had by all.

Skillet was pretty impressive, great energy. And Puddle of Mudd was not half bad either. Thanks for coming to the Big Apple SD!

Submitted by Xdog on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AllAmericanDan1

Tue, 02/02/2010 - 13:15

I didn't review it because well, I was already set to go to the AC show, which was actually better than the NYC show. And I wasn't too happy with the crowd noise in either city, I actually shouted out "You guys are quieter than a Knicks game!" before the encore (which got some laughs) because I was so unhappy with the crowd.

No reviews???

I thought it was pretty tight! Better than some recent shows I've seen for sure!

And Simple Man! First time I've seen it done live. Very cool.

Good setlist, good energy, and a good time had by all.

Skillet was pretty impressive, great energy. And Puddle of Mudd was not half bad either. Thanks for coming to the Big Apple SD!

comments

I didn't review it because well, I was already set to go to the AC show, which was actually better than the NYC show. And I wasn't too happy with the crowd noise in either city, I actually shouted out "You guys are quieter than a Knicks game!" before the encore (which got some laughs) because I was so unhappy with the crowd.