No pre-sale for Chicago?

• No pre-sale for Chicago?
    SMOKEY2112

Okay seriously, does anyone know why there isn't a pre-sale or anything listed for Chicago? Are they not going to have one here? Anyone know?

Thanks!

ROCK ON!!
    davita

Submitted by SMOKEY2112 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

nhbeast_1168

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:33

There's no listed for Mohegan Sun or Jacksonville either right now. Not sure what's going on.

classicgirl821

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:33

[color=darkblue]Dallas isn't listed either. Supposed to be August 22nd.[/color]

nhbeast_1168

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:34

I guess we just have to wait and see. Hopefully they will be added SOON!

Hopefully there is a Mohegan Sun one. :I I'm very much looking forward to seeing Shinedown again after seeing them at the Oakdale in December.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:25

if the pre-sale ain't up yet for a certain city it should be available soon enough. i'm waiting on the dallas pre-sale too.

Probably a silly question.. but IS there guaranteed to be a presale for the dates not listed? Maybe I'm just being impatient.. but I kinda thought they canceled the CT show. It would have broken my little heart.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:36

nah it's pretty guaranteed that there will be a pre-sale unless something really unforeseen happens. but it's not a silly question it's understandable there will be more announcements with pre-sales. that happened to me last year my show wasn't on there then i got another email a few days later with my show listed and the pre-sales were on again at noon but on a different day. don't worry.

That made me feel better. :) I'll just have to keep an eye out for it.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:43

no prob. it's understandable i was panicking last year too. but then they sent out about two more emails with additional presales i don't know why they split it up like that it drives us crazy right now i'm on pins and needles cuz i'm debating the platinum package for the dallas show.

I'm not doing that much else this summer (besides Mayhem Fest) so I want to get the gold one. Treating myself, since I'm graduating in.... a matter of days. :s

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:53

awesome me too. where you graduating from? i'm graduating from university on may 15th i'm excited.

University. May 22nd. Loving it, but hating it at the same time.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 19:08

oh okay. i'm loving it i'm super busy right now with projects and papers to write but it's going really well I wouldn't trade it for the world. the tough part is I can only invite 8 people to my graduation cuz seating is limited. some family members won't be able to attend and that's just too bad but oh well. i gotta offer the tickets up to those who have supported me the most.

Okay seriously, does anyone know why there isn't a pre-sale or anything listed for Chicago? Are they not going to have one here? Anyone know?

Thanks!

ROCK ON!!
davita

comments

oh okay. i'm loving it i'm super busy right now with projects and papers to write but it's going really well I wouldn't trade it for the world. the tough part is I can only invite 8 people to my graduation cuz seating is limited. some family members won't be able to attend and that's just too bad but oh well. i gotta offer the tickets up to those who have supported me the most.

University. May 22nd. Loving it, but hating it at the same time.

awesome me too. where you graduating from? i'm graduating from university on may 15th i'm excited.

I'm not doing that much else this summer (besides Mayhem Fest) so I want to get the gold one. Treating myself, since I'm graduating in.... a matter of days. :s

no prob. it's understandable i was panicking last year too. but then they sent out about two more emails with additional presales i don't know why they split it up like that it drives us crazy right now i'm on pins and needles cuz i'm debating the platinum package for the dallas show.

That made me feel better. :) I'll just have to keep an eye out for it.

nah it's pretty guaranteed that there will be a pre-sale unless something really unforeseen happens. but it's not a silly question it's understandable there will be more announcements with pre-sales. that happened to me last year my show wasn't on there then i got another email a few days later with my show listed and the pre-sales were on again at noon but on a different day. don't worry.

Probably a silly question.. but IS there guaranteed to be a presale for the dates not listed? Maybe I'm just being impatient.. but I kinda thought they canceled the CT show. It would have broken my little heart.

if the pre-sale ain't up yet for a certain city it should be available soon enough. i'm waiting on the dallas pre-sale too.

Hopefully there is a Mohegan Sun one. :I I'm very much looking forward to seeing Shinedown again after seeing them at the Oakdale in December.

I guess we just have to wait and see. Hopefully they will be added SOON!

[color=darkblue]Dallas isn't listed either. Supposed to be August 22nd.[/color]

There's no listed for Mohegan Sun or Jacksonville either right now. Not sure what's going on.