the new video interviews...

• the new video interviews...
    crazyquinn03

i watched both video interviews (the one with brent with the interviewr) (and the second with barry, eric, ans zach) and in brents interview he says theres gunna b another album come out sometime in 2010 and some new material released in the UK soon. in barry, eric's, and zachs interview, barry says that their next album is probly gunna b late 2011. i guess im fine with both cuz their both not that far away but i dont understand y they would both say something different? and i just added in the stuff about the UK new material cuz i think thats kool but only if it will eventualy get to the states... so i just wanna know what everyone thinks.

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Wed, 06/24/2009 - 20:57

yeah im looking forward 2 some new stuff in the UK cant wait for it. But if it goes well im sure it will come 2 the States eventually. :)

i watched both video interviews (the one with brent with the interviewr) (and the second with barry, eric, ans zach) and in brents interview he says theres gunna b another album come out sometime in 2010 and some new material released in the UK soon. in barry, eric's, and zachs interview, barry says that their next album is probly gunna b late 2011. i guess im fine with both cuz their both not that far away but i dont understand y they would both say something different? and i just added in the stuff about the UK new material cuz i think thats kool but only if it will eventualy get to the states... so i just wanna know what everyone thinks.

comments

yeah im looking forward 2 some new stuff in the UK cant wait for it. But if it goes well im sure it will come 2 the States eventually. :)