NEW UK TOUR ANNOUNCED! Nov 09

• NEW UK TOUR ANNOUNCED! Nov 09
    purplesuze

just got the email!!!

(and am ever so slightly excited!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW UK TOUR ANNOUNCED!

We're delighted to announce that Shinedown will be returning to the UK for a full tour later in the year. The full tour will see the band calling at the following venues...

November
    Wednesday 4th - Manchester Academy 2 -
    Thursday 5th - Nottingham Rock City -
    Saturday 7th - Glasgow Garage -
    Monday 9th - Sheffield Leadmill -
    Tuesday 10th - Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall -
    Wednesday 11th - London Forum -

Tickets go on sale this Friday (31st July) from 9am

~~~~~~~~~~

i WILL be at the Rock City Gig :>

(and i left out the links cos i'm sure you will all get the email too anyway :D )

Submitted by purplesuze on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 13:29

Where do you go to buy the presale tix? I want the meet and greet! :D

I just got the email too...did you get it Leona?? Presale tomorrow.

sdcomputers

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 14:10

[quote="destiny453"]Where do you go to buy the presale tix? I want the meet and greet! :D[/quote]

if you want to meet the guys just wait about after the show

destiny453

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 14:16

yeah I got it now! :) im doing the whole fucking thing i think. Woo hoo! Presale start at 2pm my time tomorrow. Im so excited and i dont even have the tix yet. Lol. :)

Awesome! :D

scotlandbanff

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 14:36

i will definitly be doing the Glasgow show but can't buy when pre sale opens will be on way to Airport flying to Dublin for Metallica this weekend.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

destiny453

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 14:48

Yeah me and Ross were just saying we thought you would be going :) Don't think you will need too worry, you will probably be able to get meet and greet still as there aren't that many of us on the forum from the UK :) Oh Metallica, did you see them in Glasgow?

scotlandbanff

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 15:00

Yeah was at the gig at the SECC March amazing. Was you at the gig? Was only the 2nd time seen them indoors. Have to try and meet up for a few beers before the gig november.

They will be in Amsterdam on 11/15 i'm almost jumping up and down from excitement. :P
I've got a question,does anyone know how many tickets you can order in the presale?
I hope someone knows the answer.

destiny453

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 15:17

yeah I was there too, was my first time seeing them and they were awesome! :) yeah that sounds good, always keen to meet fellow Shinedowners. :) it will just be me and Ross so we would be up for that.

scotlandbanff

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 15:30

cool just be Lynne and myself. Garage is a great venue been a few years since been there last time was for Anthrax i think. Great news John Bush is singing for Anthrax a Knebworth this weekend.

Will the Meet And Great only be available to people who order through the links? I'll be pissed if thats the only way...

destiny453

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 16:16

well Im a student up there so have been to the Garage plenty of times, dont laugh but i saw Big Country in there! :D lol. Oh that will be good to meet up. And siouxi i think its 2 tix per person. Alex, i think you can only get meet and greets through the links, thats why they email you.

scotlandbanff

Wed, 07/29/2009 - 17:38

[quote="destiny453"]well Im a student up there so have been to the Garage plenty of times, dont laugh but i saw Big Country in there! :D lol. Oh that will be good to meet up. And siouxi i think its 2 tix per person. Alex, i think you can only get meet and greets through the links, thats why they email you.[/quote]

Would definitly not laugh at anybody seeing Big Country saw them a couple times in Aberdeen in Stuart Adimson days great live band.

destiny453

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 02:32

well it was just a few years ago when i was 17. I swear i was the youngest person there, but i loved it. I was right in the pit at one point. :) i like them, thats my mums influence on my. Safe flying today and enjoy Metallica. :)

destiny453

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 09:10

YEAH! GOT MY TICKETS FOR GLASGOW AND MANCHESTER!! Sorry for the caps, i'm just mega excited!!!!!! :) :) How do you enter for the meet and greets?? or have I done that already by buying the tix??

i just booked my nottm tix - am i happy? what do ya think :mrgreen:

sdcomputers

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 09:25

[quote="destiny453"]YEAH! GOT MY TICKETS FOR GLASGOW AND MANCHESTER!! Sorry for the caps, i'm just mega excited!!!!!! :) :) How do you enter for the meet and greets?? or have I done that already by buying the tix??[/quote]

Should be able to get to see them after the show
we will have to meet up as im going to Manchester then Nottingham
and then Flying up from Stanstead to Glasgow for the Saturday gig
but cant get to sheffield as return flight gets in to late :(

destiny453

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 12:54

yeah lets meet up, we are meeting another person from the boards 2. :) yeah we are thinking of doing the whole tour, except London thats just too far too drive. Yeah we met them last time, but with the meet and greet we can maybe get into the soundcheck and stuff. :)

sdcomputers

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 16:39

ive managed to get

sdcomputers

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 19:10

the original plan was for me and my son to go to Sheffield and stay in a Travel Lodge works out about 20.00 per night and go to the Manchester and Nottingham gigs as its about 30 miles from each. Then Drive up to Glasgo for the Weekend and then back to Sheffield and on to Wolverhampton then home to London but my son is the driver and dosnt fancy the drive up to Glasgow so we managed to get 2 quid flights with Ryan Air for Saturday Morning coming back Monday Evening so Sheffield is a no go but still going to go to the first two gigs and then have 2 days off although I have a friend in Northampton who might go to Wolverhampton so might still manage that one. I am going to absoulutely Knackered afterwards though.

destiny453

Fri, 07/31/2009 - 06:52

But that is dedication :) Lol...well we are still considering it but Manchester is a 3 hours drive for us from where we live and Glasgow is not even an hour away so we will just end up going to them 2...if it wasn't as near Xmas etc then we would have porbably done the whole thing, even London! Lol. Are you going to London 2?

sdcomputers

Sat, 08/01/2009 - 07:57

HMV forum booked and paid for :)

destiny453

Sat, 08/01/2009 - 09:02

cool dude, its gonna be awesome :)

largebloke

Mon, 08/03/2009 - 11:46

First post here.. I'm doing the whole tour apart from Glasgow - I can't wait :D

scotlandbanff

Mon, 08/03/2009 - 14:35

Just got Glasgow tickets so far will probably go to another show.

scotlandbanff

Tue, 08/04/2009 - 17:08

my tickets for the Glasgow show arrived today.

sdcomputers

Tue, 08/04/2009 - 19:46

Mine too

just got to arrange accomadation

just got the email!!!

(and am ever so slightly excited!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW UK TOUR ANNOUNCED!

We're delighted to announce that Shinedown will be returning to the UK for a full tour later in the year. The full tour will see the band calling at the following venues...

November
Wednesday 4th - Manchester Academy 2 -
Thursday 5th - Nottingham Rock City -
Saturday 7th - Glasgow Garage -
Monday 9th - Sheffield Leadmill -
Tuesday 10th - Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall -
Wednesday 11th - London Forum -

Tickets go on sale this Friday (31st July) from 9am

~~~~~~~~~~

i WILL be at the Rock City Gig :>

(and i left out the links cos i'm sure you will all get the email too anyway :D )

comments

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, it does suck a bit though when the venue aint any good :( Just going for a nosey at your pics....will probably add you on facebook :D [/code]

[quote="destiny453"]Yeah mine arrived yesterday too, hope they post stuff about the Meet & Greets soon :) :) How was Metallica Ian?? I just got my pics blown up today from the last time I met Shinedown so hoping to get them signed :) :)[/quote

]Hey there,

Metallica we're excellent as always. But didn't like the venue as much as the RDS in Dublin. Had to get bus as Marlay park is at least half an hour outside DUBLIN compared to RDS which is within walking distance with some pubs on the way.

Posted pics of all the bajds on myspace and face book

www.myspace.com/ianbirnie

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=144730&id=622770644&l=7cdccbe277

cheers Ian

Yeah mine arrived yesterday too, hope they post stuff about the Meet & Greets soon :) :) How was Metallica Ian?? I just got my pics blown up today from the last time I met Shinedown so hoping to get them signed :) :)

I always book the e-tap hotel whenever i do gigs in Glasgow

Mine too

just got to arrange accomadation

my tickets for the Glasgow show arrived today.

Just got Glasgow tickets so far will probably go to another show.

First post here.. I'm doing the whole tour apart from Glasgow - I can't wait :D

cool dude, its gonna be awesome :)

HMV forum booked and paid for :)

But that is dedication :) Lol...well we are still considering it but Manchester is a 3 hours drive for us from where we live and Glasgow is not even an hour away so we will just end up going to them 2...if it wasn't as near Xmas etc then we would have porbably done the whole thing, even London! Lol. Are you going to London 2?

the original plan was for me and my son to go to Sheffield and stay in a Travel Lodge works out about 20.00 per night and go to the Manchester and Nottingham gigs as its about 30 miles from each. Then Drive up to Glasgo for the Weekend and then back to Sheffield and on to Wolverhampton then home to London but my son is the driver and dosnt fancy the drive up to Glasgow so we managed to get 2 quid flights with Ryan Air for Saturday Morning coming back Monday Evening so Sheffield is a no go but still going to go to the first two gigs and then have 2 days off although I have a friend in Northampton who might go to Wolverhampton so might still manage that one. I am going to absoulutely Knackered afterwards though.

ive managed to get

yeah lets meet up, we are meeting another person from the boards 2. :) yeah we are thinking of doing the whole tour, except London thats just too far too drive. Yeah we met them last time, but with the meet and greet we can maybe get into the soundcheck and stuff. :)

[quote="destiny453"]YEAH! GOT MY TICKETS FOR GLASGOW AND MANCHESTER!! Sorry for the caps, i'm just mega excited!!!!!! :) :) How do you enter for the meet and greets?? or have I done that already by buying the tix??[/quote]

Should be able to get to see them after the show
we will have to meet up as im going to Manchester then Nottingham
and then Flying up from Stanstead to Glasgow for the Saturday gig
but cant get to sheffield as return flight gets in to late :(

i just booked my nottm tix - am i happy? what do ya think :mrgreen:

YEAH! GOT MY TICKETS FOR GLASGOW AND MANCHESTER!! Sorry for the caps, i'm just mega excited!!!!!! :) :) How do you enter for the meet and greets?? or have I done that already by buying the tix??

well it was just a few years ago when i was 17. I swear i was the youngest person there, but i loved it. I was right in the pit at one point. :) i like them, thats my mums influence on my. Safe flying today and enjoy Metallica. :)

[quote="destiny453"]well Im a student up there so have been to the Garage plenty of times, dont laugh but i saw Big Country in there! :D lol. Oh that will be good to meet up. And siouxi i think its 2 tix per person. Alex, i think you can only get meet and greets through the links, thats why they email you.[/quote]

Would definitly not laugh at anybody seeing Big Country saw them a couple times in Aberdeen in Stuart Adimson days great live band.

well Im a student up there so have been to the Garage plenty of times, dont laugh but i saw Big Country in there! :D lol. Oh that will be good to meet up. And siouxi i think its 2 tix per person. Alex, i think you can only get meet and greets through the links, thats why they email you.

Will the Meet And Great only be available to people who order through the links? I'll be pissed if thats the only way...

cool just be Lynne and myself. Garage is a great venue been a few years since been there last time was for Anthrax i think. Great news John Bush is singing for Anthrax a Knebworth this weekend.

yeah I was there too, was my first time seeing them and they were awesome! :) yeah that sounds good, always keen to meet fellow Shinedowners. :) it will just be me and Ross so we would be up for that.

They will be in Amsterdam on 11/15 i'm almost jumping up and down from excitement. :P
I've got a question,does anyone know how many tickets you can order in the presale?
I hope someone knows the answer.

Wait what??? I just got my tickets from the HMV site for the London show?? :?

http://tickets.hmv.com/tickets/slink.buy/e.1CH7/london/hmv-forum/shined…

Yeah was at the gig at the SECC March amazing. Was you at the gig? Was only the 2nd time seen them indoors. Have to try and meet up for a few beers before the gig november.

Yeah me and Ross were just saying we thought you would be going :) Don't think you will need too worry, you will probably be able to get meet and greet still as there aren't that many of us on the forum from the UK :) Oh Metallica, did you see them in Glasgow?

i will definitly be doing the Glasgow show but can't buy when pre sale opens will be on way to Airport flying to Dublin for Metallica this weekend.

Awesome! :D

yeah I got it now! :) im doing the whole fucking thing i think. Woo hoo! Presale start at 2pm my time tomorrow. Im so excited and i dont even have the tix yet. Lol. :)

[quote="destiny453"]Where do you go to buy the presale tix? I want the meet and greet! :D[/quote]

if you want to meet the guys just wait about after the show

I just got the email too...did you get it Leona?? Presale tomorrow.

Where do you go to buy the presale tix? I want the meet and greet! :D