New Stuff

• New Stuff
    Logogal

Just gave the new cd a listen, it is outstanding! I love it, good job guys. :D

Submitted by Logogal on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shndwn4life

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 15:23

I picked up the new cd today, it's crazy how good it is, they go a little harder rock on a few songs and it's really a different feel for them but it's amazing, probably the best cd so far, in my opinion, pick it up if you ain't got it yet!

[quote="fenderguitars777"]The new stuff is amazing.[/quote]

this

shndwn4life

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 21:29

yeah shinedown definately stepped it up for this album, i don't think anybody expected less of them, but gettin a new guitar player may be one of the better things that happened to them, cause now every song they play isn't slow and depressing, don't get me wrong i still love all the old songs, but you can't keep playing depressing music like that forever, look at alice in chains (r.i.p. layne staley), so i'm psyched to hear some faster songs and have them change it up a little.

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="artemisfowl"][quote="fenderguitars777"]The new stuff is amazing.[/quote]

this[/quote]

this[/quote]

stop it

*loads shotgun*

THIS THAT THEE THOU THOUGHT THOUGH THROUGH

huh?!

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/17/2008 - 23:48

[quote="rock_saka"]THIS THAT THEE THOU THOUGHT THOUGH THROUGH

huh?![/quote]

who..what..when...where...HOW!!!!!!

lmao!!!!

That's how I roll!!!!!!!!

I spit art and I talk shit! hahahhahahahah I'm a weird person!

^^^^^^^^^

ROFLMAO!!!

Good one!!!

ty ty ty

meow mix

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 14:32

[quote="rock_saka"]That's how I roll!!!!!!!!

I spit art and I talk shit! hahahhahahahah I'm a weird person![/quote]

HAHAHAHA...we're all weird in someway. If we weren't this world would be boring...lord knows I ain't a boring person..I entertain myself sometimes...lol

meow mix = dinner if I were to travel to all the shinedown shows I wish to :lol:

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 23:50

hahahaha

Just gave the new cd a listen, it is outstanding! I love it, good job guys. :D

comments

hahahaha

meow mix = dinner if I were to travel to all the shinedown shows I wish to :lol:

[quote="rock_saka"]That's how I roll!!!!!!!!

I spit art and I talk shit! hahahhahahahah I'm a weird person![/quote]

HAHAHAHA...we're all weird in someway. If we weren't this world would be boring...lord knows I ain't a boring person..I entertain myself sometimes...lol

ty ty ty

meow mix

^^^^^^^^^

ROFLMAO!!!

Good one!!!

That's how I roll!!!!!!!!

I spit art and I talk shit! hahahhahahahah I'm a weird person!

[quote="rock_saka"]THIS THAT THEE THOU THOUGHT THOUGH THROUGH

huh?![/quote]

who..what..when...where...HOW!!!!!!

lmao!!!!

THIS THAT THEE THOU THOUGHT THOUGH THROUGH

huh?!

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="artemisfowl"][quote="fenderguitars777"]The new stuff is amazing.[/quote]

this[/quote]

this[/quote]

stop it

*loads shotgun*

yeah shinedown definately stepped it up for this album, i don't think anybody expected less of them, but gettin a new guitar player may be one of the better things that happened to them, cause now every song they play isn't slow and depressing, don't get me wrong i still love all the old songs, but you can't keep playing depressing music like that forever, look at alice in chains (r.i.p. layne staley), so i'm psyched to hear some faster songs and have them change it up a little.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]The new stuff is amazing.[/quote]

this

I picked up the new cd today, it's crazy how good it is, they go a little harder rock on a few songs and it's really a different feel for them but it's amazing, probably the best cd so far, in my opinion, pick it up if you ain't got it yet!