new single release???

• new single release???
    sixty8guns

anybody have a date for the sound of madness single release? I really like second chance but its the only SD they`ve been playing for 4 months on the radio. Time to get back to some facemelters on the airways.

Submitted by sixty8guns on
Forum category
Is pro
No

My local radio station has been playing Sound of Maddness for a month or two now....But they also love SD they always play SD music

sixty8guns

Wed, 04/01/2009 - 12:55

What station do you listen to? I`ll have to email WMMR & WYSP in Philly to tell them thier being outdone.

[quote="sixty8guns"]What station do you listen to? I`ll have to email WMMR & WYSP in Philly to tell them thier being outdone.[/quote]

Well im from nebraska... & its 104.1 The Blaze & the website its WWW.KIBZ.COM...One of the best around!

sixty8guns

Wed, 04/01/2009 - 19:24

thanks nebraska; i`ll have to raise a little cyberhell over here. maybe they release the singles regionally? I don`t know. What`s wierd is SD plays a show here Friday night;thought they might get the new single on the radio by now. I`ll have to stream in your station-check it out. it sounds good!!

BrAnDi_11

Wed, 04/01/2009 - 20:25

Ive heard it on local radio & on XM

anybody have a date for the sound of madness single release? I really like second chance but its the only SD they`ve been playing for 4 months on the radio. Time to get back to some facemelters on the airways.

comments

Ive heard it on local radio & on XM

thanks nebraska; i`ll have to raise a little cyberhell over here. maybe they release the singles regionally? I don`t know. What`s wierd is SD plays a show here Friday night;thought they might get the new single on the radio by now. I`ll have to stream in your station-check it out. it sounds good!!

[quote="sixty8guns"]What station do you listen to? I`ll have to email WMMR & WYSP in Philly to tell them thier being outdone.[/quote]

Well im from nebraska... & its 104.1 The Blaze & the website its WWW.KIBZ.COM...One of the best around!

What station do you listen to? I`ll have to email WMMR & WYSP in Philly to tell them thier being outdone.

My local radio station has been playing Sound of Maddness for a month or two now....But they also love SD they always play SD music