New Single

• New Single
    beckielou25

Does anyone know when a new single will be released???? and which one it will be????

Submitted by beckielou25 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

95.1 WIIL has been playing Second Chance.

Not sure if that is officially the next single or if they've just been playing another song.

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 14:41

I would find out for everyone but I get yelled at for find out info and sharing it...so I'm not gonna!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]I would find out for everyone but I get yelled at for find out info and sharing it...so I'm not gonna!!!![/quote]

Well the deal is you have to tell me everything. so get to it lisa. And I want those pictures. You know which ones.

yes i love "second chance" awesome

I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.

I just heard Sound of Madness on the radio but have never heard Second Chance

hollydoll

Wed, 08/13/2008 - 20:09

*crosses her fingers for Sound of Madness*

Second Chance, Sound of Madness, Call Me would be my picks. Anyone of those and I'm freaking happy.

I heard Sound of Madness again. When do you think the new single is going to be named?

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 08/14/2008 - 00:10

i heard the sound of madness on WRIF..detroit station

but i hear second chance is the new single..

I heard Second Chance on the radio again. I have a feeling that is indeed the next single.

*fingers crossed* that Sound of Madness is the 3rd single :D

Pretty much close your eyes and pick one, cause it will reach #1

[quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]
I think I am with you on your pick, Sound of Madness one of my favorite song. see another person feels the same way you do. :wink:

[quote="pjsanne"][quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]
I think I am with you on your pick, Sound of Madness one of my favorite song. see another person feels the same way you do. :wink:[/quote]

Aw thanks. Now I don't feel like a loner. :D

[quote="pjsanne"][quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]
I think I am with you on your pick, Sound of Madness one of my favorite song. see another person feels the same way you do. :wink:[/quote]

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/17/2008 - 11:37

[quote="chelska"][quote="pjsanne"][quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]

Aw thanks. Now I don't feel like a loner. :D[/quote]

OH but you are...LOL!!!! But I still wuvs ya!!!!

WhiteAngel

Sat, 08/23/2008 - 12:26

I think the singles they should release should be:

-Sound of Madness
-The Crow and the Butterfly
-Call Me

genocide_junkie

Sat, 08/23/2008 - 15:33

They should definitly release Breaking Inside as a single sometime. GREAT lyrics. They really hit home for me.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="pjsanne"][quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]

OH but you are...LOL!!!! But I still wuvs ya!!!![/quote]

Thanks for the support Lisa.

JeffTaormina

Sun, 08/24/2008 - 08:24

I think this CD has many songs that will stand up as singles.
If AR is smart they can keep this CD up there by releasing them every few weeks. I really wish AR would get behind Shinedown!

I remember the old days when record companies pushed bands.
Now a days bands write for the one hit. I miss the times when bands did full CD's with no throw away tunes. I found this in Shindown but AR just don't push them!

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/24/2008 - 14:38

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="pjsanne"][quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]

Thanks for the support Lisa.[/quote]

Your welcome...you know I'm always here for emotional support..lol!!!! :twisted:

synneraboveall

Sun, 08/24/2008 - 14:39

[quote="jaster"]I think this CD has many songs that will stand up as singles.
If AR is smart they can keep this CD up there by releasing them every few weeks. I really wish AR would get behind Shinedown!

Now a days bands write for the one hit. I miss the times when bands did full CD's with no throw away tunes. I found this in Shindown but AR just don't push them![/quote]

I agree!!!! Atlantic though really only cares about their RAP acts and not so much about the rock acts. Which is dumb!!!!!

JosiahHKB

Mon, 08/25/2008 - 05:12

I just saw shinedown at the pain in the grass concert on saturday and they were AWESOME!!!! and Brent said that second chance was their next single and to keep an ear out for it on the radio!!

synneraboveall

Mon, 08/25/2008 - 13:25

Cool thanks!!!! Now we can all stop guessing...lol

synneraboveall

Tue, 08/26/2008 - 00:33

I haven't heard it on the radio yet..but then again my radio station is a bunch of emo/pop rock lovers well at least the program director is. The night guy is cool he likes some of the heavier rock.

AllAmericanDan1

Tue, 08/26/2008 - 22:14

Their next singles (after Second Chance) should be Sound of Madness and The Crow and the Butterfly (not necessarily in that order). If they release a 5th single it should either be Breaking Inside or Call Me...

synneraboveall

Wed, 08/27/2008 - 01:44

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"]I haven't heard it on the radio yet..but then again my radio station is a bunch of emo/pop rock lovers well at least the program director is. The night guy is cool he likes some of the heavier rock.[/quote]

Call and request it.[/quote]

yeah...yeah...yeah...I also really don't listen to the radio much...I'll try emailing someone from the station..the night guy always listens to me..lol

Does anyone know when a new single will be released???? and which one it will be????

comments

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"]I haven't heard it on the radio yet..but then again my radio station is a bunch of emo/pop rock lovers well at least the program director is. The night guy is cool he likes some of the heavier rock.[/quote]

Call and request it.[/quote]

yeah...yeah...yeah...I also really don't listen to the radio much...I'll try emailing someone from the station..the night guy always listens to me..lol

Their next singles (after Second Chance) should be Sound of Madness and The Crow and the Butterfly (not necessarily in that order). If they release a 5th single it should either be Breaking Inside or Call Me...

I haven't heard it on the radio yet..but then again my radio station is a bunch of emo/pop rock lovers well at least the program director is. The night guy is cool he likes some of the heavier rock.

Cool thanks!!!! Now we can all stop guessing...lol

second chance as the next single!

I just saw shinedown at the pain in the grass concert on saturday and they were AWESOME!!!! and Brent said that second chance was their next single and to keep an ear out for it on the radio!!

[quote="jaster"]I think this CD has many songs that will stand up as singles.

Now a days bands write for the one hit. I miss the times when bands did full CD's with no throw away tunes. I found this in Shindown but AR just don't push them![/quote]

I agree!!!! Atlantic though really only cares about their RAP acts and not so much about the rock acts. Which is dumb!!!!!

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="pjsanne"][quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]

Thanks for the support Lisa.[/quote]

Your welcome...you know I'm always here for emotional support..lol!!!! :twisted:

I think this CD has many songs that will stand up as singles.

Now a days bands write for the one hit. I miss the times when bands did full CD's with no throw away tunes. I found this in Shindown but AR just don't push them!

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="pjsanne"][quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]

Thanks for the support Lisa.

They should definitly release Breaking Inside as a single sometime. GREAT lyrics. They really hit home for me.

I think the singles they should release should be:

-Sound of Madness
-The Crow and the Butterfly
-Call Me

[quote="chelska"][quote="pjsanne"][quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]

OH but you are...LOL!!!! But I still wuvs ya!!!!

[quote="chelska"]I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.[/quote]
I think I am with you on your pick, Sound of Madness one of my favorite song. see another person feels the same way you do. :wink:

Pretty much close your eyes and pick one, cause it will reach #1

I heard Second Chance on the radio again. I have a feeling that is indeed the next single.

*fingers crossed* that Sound of Madness is the 3rd single :D

i heard the sound of madness on WRIF..detroit station

but i hear second chance is the new single..

I heard Sound of Madness again. When do you think the new single is going to be named?

Second Chance, Sound of Madness, Call Me would be my picks. Anyone of those and I'm freaking happy.

*crosses her fingers for Sound of Madness*

I just heard Sound of Madness on the radio but have never heard Second Chance

I was thinking it was going to Sound of Madness but then again I'm always wrong.

yes i love "second chance" awesome

[quote="synneraboveall"]I would find out for everyone but I get yelled at for find out info and sharing it...so I'm not gonna!!!![/quote]

Well the deal is you have to tell me everything. so get to it lisa. And I want those pictures. You know which ones.

according to Barry
""Second Chance" will be the next single, I believe."
http://www.411mania.com/music/columns/82255/411-Music-Interview:-Barry-…

I would find out for everyone but I get yelled at for find out info and sharing it...so I'm not gonna!!!!

95.1 WIIL has been playing Second Chance.

Not sure if that is officially the next single or if they've just been playing another song.