New Shinedown Tour???

• New Shinedown Tour???
    Lv2rokk

So, I was searching for Buckcherry dates on ticketmaster last week and came across a date in Moline, IL in Sept for Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown, Buckcherry and Saving Abel. (although today, I see AX7 is now the ONLY band listed for that date as the other band names have been removed. Weird.)

Either way, I was at CrueFest in Milwaukee Sat night and a friend of mine that knows the guys in Buckcherry confirmed it with them. A new tour is in the works: Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown and Buckcherry. (not sure if Saving Abel is part of the tour or not) I guess it's supposed to start a week-10 days after CrueFest ends.

Hopefully this line up IS correct and hopefully the Shinedown fanclub will get some decents seats for the pre-sale! WOOT!

Submitted by Lv2rokk on
Forum category
Is pro
No

that show would be crazy, i would love to see that, i hope its not just a one off date and a full tour which comes near boston

that show would be crazy, i would love to see that, i hope its not just a one off date and a full tour which comes near boston

Well I Got A Candle.

Mon, 07/21/2008 - 22:56

dont like the other 2 bands, i want shinedown and only shinedown. Maybe a new band as a opener and a 2 hour shinedown show.

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/22/2008 - 01:09

Well..I'm not a big Buckcherry fan and Josh Todd is an ass(IMO after meeting him) but I have been wanting to see A7X for a long time. I know for sure I'm going to Huntsville, AL to see them in Sept.!!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I'm not a big Buckcherry fan and Josh Todd is an ass(IMO after meeting him) but I have been wanting to see A7X for a long time. I know for sure I'm going to Huntsville, AL to see them in Sept.!!!!!![/quote]

Im surprised to hear Josh was an ass. Ive met him a couple times (withing the past couple of years and he was nice.)

FYI - Avenged is also playing the Q101 Block Party on 9/13 in Chicago in case you're up for another road trip. It's a two day event, but they headline the first night. [url]http://www.q101.com/blockparty08/[/url]

Im going both days :)

synneraboveall

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 01:37

He wasn't a total ass cause he stopped signing for people and let me take a pic of his tatt on his back..but the next show I saw him at he was an ass!!!!

that would be a kickass lineup. :-) im stoked.

im so fucking pissed off about this
why in the world is shinedown opening for them, A7X doesnt even have a platinum record and buckcherry is about even with them. Shinedown has owned both bands in regards to radio airplay, buckcherry just gets a little better spots on hot 100.

AND SHINEDOWN IS JUST BETTER!!!

This lineup is confirmed atleast for a few dates. They are coming to Lincoln, NE on September 24 so if they are coming here im sure they will get to some big cities. The radio announcement said "Avenged Sevenfold and Buckcherry with Special guest Shinedown." Which is fine with me because I can watch them without having to sit through that other garbage

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 13:51

who agrees shinedown, Touring by themselves 2 hour show??

Fiery Halo

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 19:05

[quote="welligotacandle"]who agrees shinedown, Touring by themselves 2 hour show??[/quote]

I totally agree !!!

hollydoll

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 20:11

I always prefer Shinedown as the headliner

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 01:12

I really don't care either way...as long as I get to see them!!!!!

Hopefully they'll finish off being a support band in the US by Mid-October so that they'll have time to come and be a support band in Europe for Alter Bridge :D

DAMMIT! The closest they are coming to me is that show in Moline. Which is 3 hours away AND it's on a Tuesday!! CRAP! haha

Humm...

09/16 Moline ,IL
I Wireless Center
W/ Buckcherry, Avenged Sevenfold

Oh and it looks like ALL the dates have been posted on both Buckcherry and Shinedown's official websites. Not sure if they are adding more, but there are a lot more listed now than there was yesterday.

[quote="welligotacandle"]who agrees shinedown, Touring by themselves 2 hour show??[/quote]

thats a wonderful idea.

synneraboveall

Thu, 07/24/2008 - 14:29

[quote="lv2rokk"]DAMMIT! The closest they are coming to me is that show in Moline. Which is 3 hours away AND it's on a Tuesday!! CRAP! haha

Humm...

09/16 Moline ,IL
I Wireless Center

Oh and it looks like ALL the dates have been posted on both Buckcherry and Shinedown's official websites. Not sure if they are adding more, but there are a lot more listed now than there was yesterday.[/quote]

Hmmm...that's close to my b-day...lol I'm going down to AL end of Sept. for Big Spring Jam...that's alway a good festival down there!!!!

So, I was searching for Buckcherry dates on ticketmaster last week and came across a date in Moline, IL in Sept for Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown, Buckcherry and Saving Abel. (although today, I see AX7 is now the ONLY band listed for that date as the other band names have been removed. Weird.)

Either way, I was at CrueFest in Milwaukee Sat night and a friend of mine that knows the guys in Buckcherry confirmed it with them. A new tour is in the works: Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown and Buckcherry. (not sure if Saving Abel is part of the tour or not) I guess it's supposed to start a week-10 days after CrueFest ends.

Hopefully this line up IS correct and hopefully the Shinedown fanclub will get some decents seats for the pre-sale! WOOT!

comments

[quote="lv2rokk"]DAMMIT! The closest they are coming to me is that show in Moline. Which is 3 hours away AND it's on a Tuesday!! CRAP! haha

Humm...

09/16 Moline ,IL
I Wireless Center

Oh and it looks like ALL the dates have been posted on both Buckcherry and Shinedown's official websites. Not sure if they are adding more, but there are a lot more listed now than there was yesterday.[/quote]

Hmmm...that's close to my b-day...lol I'm going down to AL end of Sept. for Big Spring Jam...that's alway a good festival down there!!!!

thats a wonderful idea.

DAMMIT! The closest they are coming to me is that show in Moline. Which is 3 hours away AND it's on a Tuesday!! CRAP! haha

Humm...

09/16 Moline ,IL
I Wireless Center

Oh and it looks like ALL the dates have been posted on both Buckcherry and Shinedown's official websites. Not sure if they are adding more, but there are a lot more listed now than there was yesterday.

Hopefully they'll finish off being a support band in the US by Mid-October so that they'll have time to come and be a support band in Europe for Alter Bridge :D

I really don't care either way...as long as I get to see them!!!!!

I always prefer Shinedown as the headliner

I totally agree !!!

who agrees shinedown, Touring by themselves 2 hour show??

This lineup is confirmed atleast for a few dates. They are coming to Lincoln, NE on September 24 so if they are coming here im sure they will get to some big cities. The radio announcement said "Avenged Sevenfold and Buckcherry with Special guest Shinedown." Which is fine with me because I can watch them without having to sit through that other garbage

im so fucking pissed off about this
why in the world is shinedown opening for them, A7X doesnt even have a platinum record and buckcherry is about even with them. Shinedown has owned both bands in regards to radio airplay, buckcherry just gets a little better spots on hot 100.

AND SHINEDOWN IS JUST BETTER!!!

that would be a kickass lineup. :-) im stoked.

He wasn't a total ass cause he stopped signing for people and let me take a pic of his tatt on his back..but the next show I saw him at he was an ass!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I'm not a big Buckcherry fan and Josh Todd is an ass(IMO after meeting him) but I have been wanting to see A7X for a long time. I know for sure I'm going to Huntsville, AL to see them in Sept.!!!!!![/quote]

Im surprised to hear Josh was an ass. Ive met him a couple times (withing the past couple of years and he was nice.)

FYI - Avenged is also playing the Q101 Block Party on 9/13 in Chicago in case you're up for another road trip. It's a two day event, but they headline the first night. [url]http://www.q101.com/blockparty08/[/url]

Im going both days :)

Well..I'm not a big Buckcherry fan and Josh Todd is an ass(IMO after meeting him) but I have been wanting to see A7X for a long time. I know for sure I'm going to Huntsville, AL to see them in Sept.!!!!!!

dont like the other 2 bands, i want shinedown and only shinedown. Maybe a new band as a opener and a 2 hour shinedown show.