New Shinedown Nation confuuuusion!!!!

• New Shinedown Nation confuuuusion!!!!
    ShinedownChica

I can't even log into the site without going to my history and going straight to here.... and I still cant get onto the main Shinedown Nation site.... anyone else having that problem??? it brings me to:
    www.shinedown.com/become-a-shinedownnation-member
    it bothers me cuz I wanna get on the main site toooooooooo! Am I stupid, or is this a real problem???

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 18:03

If you go to Shinedown.com there's a link to the new SD page, click on that and see if that works.

It looks pretty cool though, it'll just take some time to get used to. I'm happy with it. ^-^

randomsunkist17

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 20:13

[quote="ladysodevine"]My old SDN bookmark is working just fine, except that now I have 2 SD sites that load slow, give me script errors, and freeze up my browser! Yay! I have tried with both IE and Firefox. Having more luck with Firefox, but IE is being its usual piece of crap self. And when I logged into the boards it didn't show any of the areas as having any new posts, and I knew that wasn't the truth! LOL I'm sure bugs are still being worked out so it's no biggie.[/quote]

Hmm, that's odd. Mine's been working ok.

I am using Firefox and it is only a little slow for me. At least it is faster than the main site. I love the new look.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 21:26

my computer don't even let me on the regular SD site..... it wont load or come up and if it does, the internet shuts down and my whole laptop freezes and i gotta restart it, then the whole process repeats....i just have a midget computer and it dont hold that much awesomeness apparently

randomsunkist17

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 21:53

Hmm, I have a laptop and mine's working fine...weird. You might want to have that checked out. What kind of computer is it?

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/11/2010 - 22:03

eee.... it sucks balls sometimes........

[quote="twilight123450"]I can't even log into the site without going to my history and going straight to here.... and I still cant get onto the main Shinedown Nation site.... anyone else having that problem??? it brings me to:
it bothers me cuz I wanna get on the main site toooooooooo! Am I stupid, or is this a real problem???[/quote]

I'm having the same problem right now too =( if I try and log in to go to the new SDN I get an internet error, so all I can do for now is go to the message boards through my email links.

I think it's confusing too, how do i get from the new site to this message boards?

NM i got it :D

I was finally able to actually log in, yea, everything is so different now.

except this boards, i'm glad they left it the same :)

hmm....not having any problems here and i use firefox..however i was able to go from the main site to the sdn site without ever logging in....which i thought was wierd..i always had to before....

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 09:19

i don't but i always type in the address www.shinedownnation.com/forum/ and it would take me into Sd nation login page and then from there I would have to click on community and then log into the forums. Now when I typed in the address it took me straight to the forums so I kind of bypassed all of the new Sd nation webpage I'll go back and check it out right now when I"m done with my shift.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:00

i can get onto here no problem.... its all the same.... i cant get anything else though!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:08

hmm that is strange. perhaps it is just a few bugs that they are working out in the website.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:21

i hope so... cuz the regular shinedown site dont agree with my computer...... so i cant go through there.....

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:23

wow that really stinks. and you have tried different browsers right? that is really strange.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:27

what do you mean different browsers.... im like the 1 teenager who cant work a computer so i have NO clue what youre talking bout

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:28

Different browsers would be like Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:28

i mean like if you use Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox, or Safari if you have an apple computer. it's just whatever you use to get onto the internet. My bad if I came off kinda over the top.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:30

you didnt im just clueless.... i didnt even know there were things other than internet explorer.... how do you use those....?

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:33

well you can just download them. like when your using internet explorer go to the website download.com and type in Mozilla Firefox. you can get the latest version if you want it really don't matter and download it. just make sure they ain't trying to charge you for it cuz it's supposed to be free but there are some scammers out there so just be careful of that. then when it's downloaded open it up and install it. Then once that's all done try using that to get to the internet and type in shinedown.com and see if that works for you. Or you could even try Google Chrome. The process works the same way just go to the download.com and download Google Chrome. Let me know if it helps.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 16:53

i think ill ask dad for help with it later.... i dont understand downloading shit..... i seriously am clueless with computers lol

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 12:15

oh okay. well i hope it works out for you so you can have access to both sites.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 15:13

so how do you get from shinedown.com to shinedownnation.com???
sorry if i ask a lot of stupid questions......

randomsunkist17

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 15:26

There's no such thing as a stupid question. I had to figure that out as well, but if you look on the bar that has home, bio, concerts, etc. the last one is SD Nation, click on that and it should take you to the SD Nation site.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 15:51

thats what i did do and it brings me to
shinedown.com/become-a-shinedownnation-member
and then it only lets me sign into shinedown.com and not shinedownnation.com

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 18:59

yeah thanks.... cuz all i could get onto was the boards.... for some reason it was letting me come here and nowhere else lol

dalamar_2

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 16:31

Yeah, I JUST made it here myself. This fucking website blows hard...

It's not user friendly for one second, it's overcrowded and the concept is aggressive and no at all pleasing.

I know it's a Rock band and they don't sell Lavender Bubble bath, but...

And for the love of Dog, Having to log on SD.com to get to SDN.com...

(feeeels so much better)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/21/2010 - 16:42

hey dal haven't seen you in a while work extremely busy?

Hey Dalamar, long time no see!

I agree with you on the website! you could bookmark the SDN boards that's what i did too, to avoid the SD.com site

I can't even log into the site without going to my history and going straight to here.... and I still cant get onto the main Shinedown Nation site.... anyone else having that problem??? it brings me to:
it bothers me cuz I wanna get on the main site toooooooooo! Am I stupid, or is this a real problem???

comments

*not* what, exactly? =)

haha! Thx bro! :)

lol i appreciate you for all that you are dal my Sd nation bro.

[quote="ladysodevine"][quote="dalamar"]...because of my quintessential superior intellect, heavenly body, god-like wit, my funnynessness-estly retort, or because of the ample resources I have at bitching, whining, joking and making you laugh... [/quote]

That's EXACTLY what I've been missing! :lol:[/quote]

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice sucking uuuuuuuuuuuup! :)

[quote="dalamar"]Damn, romaine, bring your hubby in, pronto, otherwise I'll have to start wearing cut shorts, NFL t-shirst, a Cowboy hat, drink beer out of cans and joke about my .22 gauge gun laying around somewhere in my 1976 chevvy truck to bring THAT much hormones back in the balance...[/quote]

Um...what if I said that WAS my hubby??? He IS a cowboys fan.

Haha, actually I just yelled into the other room that he needs to join SD nation and his reply "maybe some day...when I'm not busy on my other boards". Me thinks I have a new project...

Ok, so, let me get this straight....

you guys aren't happy that I am back because of my quintessential superior intellect, heavenly body, god-like wit, my funnynessness-estly retort, or because of the ample resources I have at bitching, whining, joking and making you laugh... not for ANY of these, but because I'll balance out the testosterone !?!

You know, Mr. Biology-junkie, it comes pills now, right?

Damn, romaine, bring your hubby in, pronto, otherwise I'll have to start wearing cut shorts, NFL t-shirst, a Cowboy hat, drink beer out of cans and joke about my .22 gauge gun laying around somewhere in my 1976 chevvy truck to bring THAT much hormones back in the balance...

yeah i understood what you meant by the guys lol.

[quote="twilight123450"]some day.... i LOVE that song.... sorry first thing i thought when i read the post, but yeah it would be cools to have more guys... not just us girls & like 4 of you guys (i could be counting wrong, but 4 is the number i think it is)[/quote]

Well by guys I was meaning Brent, Barry, Eric and Zach :D

some day.... i LOVE that song.... sorry first thing i thought when i read the post, but yeah it would be cools to have more guys... not just us girls & like 4 of you guys (i could be counting wrong, but 4 is the number i think it is)

we can always hope that some day the guys might start posting on here too :D that would be awsome to see something from them.

i didnt mean you were the only guy tony yoda.... i just mean that youre one of the only ones, and you post more than i think the other 2 or 3 some number like that and yeah i completely lost where i was going with this post....

perhaps it would be cool to have more guys in here.

Hmmm, maybe if I play up my hubby's man crush, I can get him to join and then there'd be another guy here!

no well i'm not the only one there is also the gentleman that was purchasing the Sd beltbuckle. But he's been awol for a few days lol.

yeah, it has been a little too estrogeny.... i mean i like everyone here, but everyone posting other than tony yoda has been a girl, at least pretty damn close

lol glad to have the dal back in full force. now we can get some more testerone in here.

LOL!!! :twisted:

@ Bobbette: My[i] "ass"[/i] in that basement? No, no. I do not feel abused and only wanted for my pysical attributes. Quit starring at my cheeks, that's not where the sounds you hear come from...

... damn. Did I just wrongly used the boob argument?

And those were [i]dogs[/i]? What dinosaur's rear leg did they hump to survive evolution!?

@ aromaine, junkie and Siouxi : Thanks. Glad to be back too .

@ hmh125: Oh.... you have soooooo ain't seen anything yet. I'm just gettin' warmed up :twisted:

wow you guys are hilarious...

I just have to laugh! LOL!!

lol.

Dal, how many times do I have to tell you, those are NOT rats, they are my little dogs!!! Now get your ass back in the basement! :twisted:

lol very true. it's only kinky the first time.

[quote="dalamar"]The basement wasn't so bad. I meant, it's only kinky once, right?

It's the damn rats nibbling at my toes that were too much....[/quote]

:lol: :twisted:

The basement wasn't so bad. I meant, it's only kinky once, right?

It's the damn rats nibbling at my toes that were too much....

well as for me i love sleeping in my own bed too. and i had heard you were trapped for several days in bobbette's basement i told how you had fastened your self a laptop using your phone and the washing machine to create a wifi signal inorder to post that last time lol. you should read all about it.

No kidding, Junkie.

well, as you could see on my Facebook, I have spent the better part of the last nine weeks on business trips (and got to meet bobbette, MadMama and Mollie), and spending more than 5 consecutive days at home does have its perks. I'm getting another week here, then I'm the go again, hitting central Canada and then Central Europe.

I knew when I joined my company that there would be extensive travels, but I never expected that much. It's fun, but I like sleeping in my own bed too. :)

How about you guys?

definately we love having everyone on here it's just more homey like on here.

[quote="aromaine"][quote="siouxi"]Hey Dalamar, long time no see!

I agree with you on the website! you could bookmark the SDN boards that's what i did too, to avoid the SD.com site[/quote]

That's exactly what I do. I have this bookmarked and then if I want to wander over to the main site, I do.[/quote]

I did this too. It was just too weird to have to go through a site which really is slow (runs too many scripts). I've been on there a couple times and answered a couple questions on the discussion board. But I like it here better with my SDN family.

[quote="siouxi"]Hey Dalamar, long time no see!

I agree with you on the website! you could bookmark the SDN boards that's what i did too, to avoid the SD.com site[/quote]

That's exactly what I do. I have this bookmarked and then if I want to wander over to the main site, I do.

Hey Dalamar, long time no see!

I agree with you on the website! you could bookmark the SDN boards that's what i did too, to avoid the SD.com site

hey dal haven't seen you in a while work extremely busy?

Yeah, I JUST made it here myself. This fucking website blows hard...

It's not user friendly for one second, it's overcrowded and the concept is aggressive and no at all pleasing.

I know it's a Rock band and they don't sell Lavender Bubble bath, but...

And for the love of Dog, Having to log on SD.com to get to SDN.com...

(feeeels so much better)

yeah thanks.... cuz all i could get onto was the boards.... for some reason it was letting me come here and nowhere else lol

thats what i did do and it brings me to
shinedown.com/become-a-shinedownnation-member
and then it only lets me sign into shinedown.com and not shinedownnation.com

There's no such thing as a stupid question. I had to figure that out as well, but if you look on the bar that has home, bio, concerts, etc. the last one is SD Nation, click on that and it should take you to the SD Nation site.

so how do you get from shinedown.com to shinedownnation.com???
sorry if i ask a lot of stupid questions......

oh okay. well i hope it works out for you so you can have access to both sites.

i think ill ask dad for help with it later.... i dont understand downloading shit..... i seriously am clueless with computers lol

well you can just download them. like when your using internet explorer go to the website download.com and type in Mozilla Firefox. you can get the latest version if you want it really don't matter and download it. just make sure they ain't trying to charge you for it cuz it's supposed to be free but there are some scammers out there so just be careful of that. then when it's downloaded open it up and install it. Then once that's all done try using that to get to the internet and type in shinedown.com and see if that works for you. Or you could even try Google Chrome. The process works the same way just go to the download.com and download Google Chrome. Let me know if it helps.

you didnt im just clueless.... i didnt even know there were things other than internet explorer.... how do you use those....?

i mean like if you use Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox, or Safari if you have an apple computer. it's just whatever you use to get onto the internet. My bad if I came off kinda over the top.

Different browsers would be like Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.

what do you mean different browsers.... im like the 1 teenager who cant work a computer so i have NO clue what youre talking bout

wow that really stinks. and you have tried different browsers right? that is really strange.

i hope so... cuz the regular shinedown site dont agree with my computer...... so i cant go through there.....

hmm that is strange. perhaps it is just a few bugs that they are working out in the website.

i can get onto here no problem.... its all the same.... i cant get anything else though!

i don't but i always type in the address www.shinedownnation.com/forum/ and it would take me into Sd nation login page and then from there I would have to click on community and then log into the forums. Now when I typed in the address it took me straight to the forums so I kind of bypassed all of the new Sd nation webpage I'll go back and check it out right now when I"m done with my shift.

hmm....not having any problems here and i use firefox..however i was able to go from the main site to the sdn site without ever logging in....which i thought was wierd..i always had to before....

except this boards, i'm glad they left it the same :)

I was finally able to actually log in, yea, everything is so different now.

I think it's confusing too, how do i get from the new site to this message boards?

NM i got it :D

Re: New Shinedown Nation confuuuusion!!!!

[quote="twilight123450"]I can't even log into the site without going to my history and going straight to here.... and I still cant get onto the main Shinedown Nation site.... anyone else having that problem??? it brings me to:
it bothers me cuz I wanna get on the main site toooooooooo! Am I stupid, or is this a real problem???[/quote]

I'm having the same problem right now too =( if I try and log in to go to the new SDN I get an internet error, so all I can do for now is go to the message boards through my email links.

eee.... it sucks balls sometimes........

Hmm, I have a laptop and mine's working fine...weird. You might want to have that checked out. What kind of computer is it?

my computer don't even let me on the regular SD site..... it wont load or come up and if it does, the internet shuts down and my whole laptop freezes and i gotta restart it, then the whole process repeats....i just have a midget computer and it dont hold that much awesomeness apparently

I am using Firefox and it is only a little slow for me. At least it is faster than the main site. I love the new look.

[quote="ladysodevine"]My old SDN bookmark is working just fine, except that now I have 2 SD sites that load slow, give me script errors, and freeze up my browser! Yay! I have tried with both IE and Firefox. Having more luck with Firefox, but IE is being its usual piece of crap self. And when I logged into the boards it didn't show any of the areas as having any new posts, and I knew that wasn't the truth! LOL I'm sure bugs are still being worked out so it's no biggie.[/quote]

Hmm, that's odd. Mine's been working ok.

If you go to Shinedown.com there's a link to the new SD page, click on that and see if that works.

It looks pretty cool though, it'll just take some time to get used to. I'm happy with it. ^-^