The new SDN package

• The new SDN package
    ARomaine

So...I'm digging the new shirts. Especially because they came in ladies' sizes. But if I renew today does that mean I will have to renew again in one year, or will it be after my current subscription expires?

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

oh i want to see the new shirts!! I think that you will have to renew again in one year.
BTW i'm wearing the hoodie every day! :D

inked4life

Fri, 07/16/2010 - 17:27

the membership will extend one year after your current membership expires.

Well that kinda stinks,got my package bout a month ago and now they got these cool ass shirts.Oh well shit happens dont it.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 07/16/2010 - 22:14

I reeeally want the new shirttt now! ...Come on christmas.....

n2thevoid

Sat, 07/17/2010 - 12:17

I'm still waiting on my package to arrive...in 10 days it will be 3 months since i ordered....

I just got the old shirt last week and the new ones are much cooler! Oh well, I guess that means I just have to renew again next year.

ShinedownChica

Sat, 07/17/2010 - 21:27

Yes the new shirt is definitely much cooler!
1st postttt! Welcome to our crazyy family... since im the 1st to post after you i guess ill be the one to tell ya to grab a beer if ya like.... im Kristen XDD

Hehe, welcome to the crazy family indeed!

Matt hasn't gotten his package yet, so now we're curious to see which shirt he gets. I went ahead and ordered the new one because I think I will get the old one signed by the band, as it was kinda big and baggy on me.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 07/18/2010 - 09:26

i just saw these new items they are pretty killer i think my renewal is coming up soon i can't wait to renew to get these awesome items.

Matt's package came in the mail today (he's out of town until tomorrow) and it was the old one. Bummer.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/19/2010 - 18:07

aww that stinks. but at least yours, when you renew should be the new package.

My new package came already! That was super quick. The new fitted shirt is really nice! It actually fits and the cut works so much better for me! I think I will retire the old shirt after I get the band to sign it. The magnet is tiny, just a bit bigger than the pin that came with the old one. The little carbiner flashlight is tiny too, but its a pretty powerful light. Oh and we still get the welcome letter from Brent. It was so nice to have this in my mailbox after the weekend I just had :) SD always seems to know...

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/26/2010 - 21:28

that is awesome to hear. and i hope your week is better than the weekend.

[quote="aromaine"]My new package came already! That was super quick. The new fitted shirt is really nice! It actually fits and the cut works so much better for me! I think I will retire the old shirt after I get the band to sign it. The magnet is tiny, just a bit bigger than the pin that came with the old one. The little carbiner flashlight is tiny too, but its a pretty powerful light. Oh and we still get the welcome letter from Brent. It was so nice to have this in my mailbox after the weekend I just had :) SD always seems to know...[/quote]

Thats nice that it came really quickly, i know last year people were waiting weeks for theirs. I just broke down and renewed because, well, i wanted that shirt! its SWEET!

It probably took so little time because it IS brand new and they have a bunch in stock ready to go. And the shirt really is sweet!

ShinedownChica

Mon, 08/02/2010 - 20:52

I cant wait to renew now! i love that shirt and i want it!

So...I'm digging the new shirts. Especially because they came in ladies' sizes. But if I renew today does that mean I will have to renew again in one year, or will it be after my current subscription expires?

comments

I cant wait to renew now! i love that shirt and i want it!

It probably took so little time because it IS brand new and they have a bunch in stock ready to go. And the shirt really is sweet!

[quote="aromaine"]My new package came already! That was super quick. The new fitted shirt is really nice! It actually fits and the cut works so much better for me! I think I will retire the old shirt after I get the band to sign it. The magnet is tiny, just a bit bigger than the pin that came with the old one. The little carbiner flashlight is tiny too, but its a pretty powerful light. Oh and we still get the welcome letter from Brent. It was so nice to have this in my mailbox after the weekend I just had :) SD always seems to know...[/quote]

Thats nice that it came really quickly, i know last year people were waiting weeks for theirs. I just broke down and renewed because, well, i wanted that shirt! its SWEET!

that is awesome to hear. and i hope your week is better than the weekend.

My new package came already! That was super quick. The new fitted shirt is really nice! It actually fits and the cut works so much better for me! I think I will retire the old shirt after I get the band to sign it. The magnet is tiny, just a bit bigger than the pin that came with the old one. The little carbiner flashlight is tiny too, but its a pretty powerful light. Oh and we still get the welcome letter from Brent. It was so nice to have this in my mailbox after the weekend I just had :) SD always seems to know...

aww that stinks. but at least yours, when you renew should be the new package.

Matt's package came in the mail today (he's out of town until tomorrow) and it was the old one. Bummer.

i just saw these new items they are pretty killer i think my renewal is coming up soon i can't wait to renew to get these awesome items.

Hehe, welcome to the crazy family indeed!

Matt hasn't gotten his package yet, so now we're curious to see which shirt he gets. I went ahead and ordered the new one because I think I will get the old one signed by the band, as it was kinda big and baggy on me.

Yes the new shirt is definitely much cooler!
1st postttt! Welcome to our crazyy family... since im the 1st to post after you i guess ill be the one to tell ya to grab a beer if ya like.... im Kristen XDD

I just got the old shirt last week and the new ones are much cooler! Oh well, I guess that means I just have to renew again next year.

I'm still waiting on my package to arrive...in 10 days it will be 3 months since i ordered....

I reeeally want the new shirttt now! ...Come on christmas.....

Well that kinda stinks,got my package bout a month ago and now they got these cool ass shirts.Oh well shit happens dont it.

the membership will extend one year after your current membership expires.

oh i want to see the new shirts!! I think that you will have to renew again in one year.
BTW i'm wearing the hoodie every day! :D