New Fan

• New Fan
    scotlandbanff

As always i had my ipod into work with me. Let the woman who i was working with hear a few songs off on Sound of madness. She was so impressed that she went straight onto Amazon and bough the cd. Always great to introduce new people to such a great band.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

Submitted by scotlandbanff on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Sun, 08/09/2009 - 05:52

cool, thats what I like to hear. :) its great when that happens. Thats how I got Ross into Shinedown, I was amazed he had never heard of them before!

I never stop talking about them, and always use their lyrics for my status on Facebook...I have introduced so many people to them that way...it can't help but get people into them! Gotta keep the Shinedown spirit alive! :D

destiny453

Fri, 08/14/2009 - 12:37

Agreed Lady....where you been? :( Missed ya on here! :)

Well done Ian :D , i'm always telling people around me about Shinedown too.

[quote="destiny453"]Agreed Lady....where you been? :( Missed ya on here! :)[/quote]

Just busy with my girls and life in general...went to a few Daughtry shows that were amazing..took a road trip for one of them...but I'm back! I have to pick one site and stick to it..been allover ..twitter, facebook..myspace..I don't even know what my name is! LOL! :lol:

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 08/15/2009 - 00:35

"I never stop talking about them, and always use their lyrics for my status on Facebook"

me too. :)

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]"I never stop talking about them, and always use their lyrics for my status on Facebook"

me too. :)[/quote]

I had Beyond the Sun today. :D

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 08/15/2009 - 12:09

i had burning bright a couple days ago. :D

the exact quote of the song was:
"There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right Such a cruel contradiction"

what part of beyond the sun did you do?

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]i had burning bright a couple days ago. :D

"There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right Such a cruel contradiction"

what part of beyond the sun did you do?[/quote]

Bring what's yours..I'll take what's mine and meet you on the other side..we'll leave a sign so anyone can find us...a better place, a sweeter time, we won't need any wings to fly..a place beyond the sun....

It was kind of a message to a friend.. :D

Hmmmm which should I do today??

fistfullofflowers

Sat, 08/15/2009 - 18:38

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="Themindisaweapon"]i had burning bright a couple days ago. :D

Bring what's yours..I'll take what's mine and meet you on the other side..we'll leave a sign so anyone can find us...a better place, a sweeter time, we won't need any wings to fly..a place beyond the sun....

Hmmmm which should I do today??[/quote]

"Sometimes the bad and the good blend together An open book is as predictible as the weather And their are no new ways to reinvent this life And there are no instructions on how to make it right"

its from the song soon forgotten. GREAT SONG..

destiny453

Sun, 08/16/2009 - 11:59

I'm the same...always forget I have myspace though, i'm a facebook and bebo addict!....ooohhh really, where was the road trip 2 to see Daughtry? :)

[quote="destiny453"]I'm the same...always forget I have myspace though, i'm a facebook and bebo addict!....ooohhh really, where was the road trip 2 to see Daughtry? :)[/quote]

Massachusetts..it was amazing..they were on fire! Small intimate fan show..got a free ticket through their fansite when I per-ordered the CD! Stood right in front of Chris, dead center! They are so good to their fans, and got to hang out with their bass player..really nice guy! Check out my pics on FB.

destiny453

Mon, 08/17/2009 - 07:27

Sure thing! :) Wow sounds like you had a blast girl! :)

I certainly did! They are some of the sweetest, most down to earth dudes you'd ever meet. It's like going to see your old friends every time I go!

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:20

Cool, i love that feeling....like you're catching up with old friends :) So what's your next concert then?

Not until they announce the dates, but I do know they are bringing Theory of a Deadman and Cavo on tour with them...can't wait!

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:29

I have no gigs now until October! :O I am having withdrawal symptoms! Lol

I'm still debating if I can swing the Philly show...I want to see them so badly!

I think I might wait until they headline though.

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:34

When is that show? Is it far from you?

August 30th..it's about 2 hours away.

destiny453

Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:40

That's not too bad I guess....I have down a 9 hour round trip just too see Foo Fighters! Lol :)

As always i had my ipod into work with me. Let the woman who i was working with hear a few songs off on Sound of madness. She was so impressed that she went straight onto Amazon and bough the cd. Always great to introduce new people to such a great band.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

comments

That's not too bad I guess....I have down a 9 hour round trip just too see Foo Fighters! Lol :)

August 30th..it's about 2 hours away.

When is that show? Is it far from you?

I'm still debating if I can swing the Philly show...I want to see them so badly!

I think I might wait until they headline though.

I have no gigs now until October! :O I am having withdrawal symptoms! Lol

Not until they announce the dates, but I do know they are bringing Theory of a Deadman and Cavo on tour with them...can't wait!

Cool, i love that feeling....like you're catching up with old friends :) So what's your next concert then?

I certainly did! They are some of the sweetest, most down to earth dudes you'd ever meet. It's like going to see your old friends every time I go!

Sure thing! :) Wow sounds like you had a blast girl! :)

[quote="destiny453"]I'm the same...always forget I have myspace though, i'm a facebook and bebo addict!....ooohhh really, where was the road trip 2 to see Daughtry? :)[/quote]

Massachusetts..it was amazing..they were on fire! Small intimate fan show..got a free ticket through their fansite when I per-ordered the CD! Stood right in front of Chris, dead center! They are so good to their fans, and got to hang out with their bass player..really nice guy! Check out my pics on FB.

I'm the same...always forget I have myspace though, i'm a facebook and bebo addict!....ooohhh really, where was the road trip 2 to see Daughtry? :)

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="Themindisaweapon"]i had burning bright a couple days ago. :D

Hmmmm which should I do today??[/quote]

"Sometimes the bad and the good blend together An open book is as predictible as the weather And their are no new ways to reinvent this life And there are no instructions on how to make it right"

its from the song soon forgotten. GREAT SONG..

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]i had burning bright a couple days ago. :D

Hmmmm which should I do today??

i had burning bright a couple days ago. :D

what part of beyond the sun did you do?

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]"I never stop talking about them, and always use their lyrics for my status on Facebook"

me too. :)[/quote]

I had Beyond the Sun today. :D

"I never stop talking about them, and always use their lyrics for my status on Facebook"

me too. :)

[quote="destiny453"]Agreed Lady....where you been? :( Missed ya on here! :)[/quote]

Just busy with my girls and life in general...went to a few Daughtry shows that were amazing..took a road trip for one of them...but I'm back! I have to pick one site and stick to it..been allover ..twitter, facebook..myspace..I don't even know what my name is! LOL! :lol:

Well done Ian :D , i'm always telling people around me about Shinedown too.

Agreed Lady....where you been? :( Missed ya on here! :)

I never stop talking about them, and always use their lyrics for my status on Facebook...I have introduced so many people to them that way...it can't help but get people into them! Gotta keep the Shinedown spirit alive! :D

cool, thats what I like to hear. :) its great when that happens. Thats how I got Ross into Shinedown, I was amazed he had never heard of them before!