New Dates

• New Dates
    Fiery Halo

Milwaukee Wi @ The Rave 11/12 .. With A7X and Saving Abel . I believe by the way it was worded Shinedown will be the middle band..

Whos coming with me ?? Lisa Marie ???

Submitted by Fiery Halo on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Just saw the Rave email myself...and the one you forwarded me...

WOOHOO!! Im about 90% sure I can make this!

WOOHOO!!!!!

Fiery Halo

Tue, 09/16/2008 - 21:09

I can't wait , I blew off Metallica and AcDc this time around but not my boys...

[quote="fiery_halo"]I can't wait , I blew off Metallica and AcDc this time around but not my boys...[/quote]

What? I thought you were for sure going to see Metallica?! Bummer...

synneraboveall

Wed, 09/17/2008 - 00:35

[quote="fiery_halo"]Milwaukee Wi @ The Rave 11/12 .. With A7X and Saving Abel . I believe by the way it was worded Shinedown will be the middle band..

Whos coming with me ?? Lisa Marie ???[/quote]

HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

john45_3685

Wed, 09/17/2008 - 19:17

DO IT... MEET UP AT THE RAVE!!! ill be there. getting tix this saturday!! wonder how much theyll be. im broke :? oh well. lol

Fiery Halo

Wed, 09/17/2008 - 22:07

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="fiery_halo"]I can't wait , I blew off Metallica and AcDc this time around but not my boys...[/quote]

What? I thought you were for sure going to see Metallica?! Bummer...[/quote]

Money is a real issue right now with only one income . The ac/dc tixs are like $90 a piece and Metallica was $55. I had to pass those shows up. I'm sure I will see my Tallica boys when they come back through .. Money will not keep me away from Shinedown though.. :lol:

synneraboveall

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 02:06

Hey someone that gets a ticket this weekend let me know how much it is so that I can see if I'll have enough $$.

I called The Rave yesterday and they didnt know how much tix would be. tm.com doesnt even list a price. WTH?

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="fiery_halo"]I can't wait , I blew off Metallica and AcDc this time around but not my boys...[/quote]

Money is a real issue right now with only one income . The ac/dc tixs are like $90 a piece and Metallica was $55. I had to pass those shows up. I'm sure I will see my Tallica boys when they come back through .. Money will not keep me away from Shinedown though.. :lol:[/quote]

I hear ya...

At least you're able to see Shinedown :)

I was hoping for an AC/DC pre-sale but it doesnt look like that's going to happen! I hope I dont get crap in the public on-sale!

I'll be seeing Shinedown in Knoxville, which is great cause I can stay at home from a trip back from college to go to that show. I will also be shelling out the cash to see AC/DC in Charlotte after finals are over in December.

jschell10

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 15:00

how much are the tickets to this concert? The ones here in billings are $40 for floor tickets!!!!

john45_3685

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 16:42

im gunna guess around 30 bucks.. the rave is all standing... unless u wanna pay extra for balcony, but you can get into the balcony without paying, just not vip. so id say 30 or 35.... 40 tops... i wish a7x wasnt on.. then the tix would be like 20 lol and sd would headline

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 18:19

i mean how many times can they play in Illinois in 6 fucking months, dude MICHIGAN!!!!!!!

i need to see some shinedown

john45_3685

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 19:47

come to milwaukee with us :D

[quote="welligotacandle"]i mean how many times can they play in Illinois in 6 fucking months, dude MICHIGAN!!!!!!!

i need to see some shinedown[/quote]

Oh helllloooo...how bout some Oregon action, huh!?!?!?!?

[quote="welligotacandle"]i mean how many times can they play in Illinois in 6 fucking months, dude MICHIGAN!!!!!!!

Hello. GRAND RAPIDS! I'm skipping my night class to go to this. Hopefully.

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 09/18/2008 - 22:05

man i cant go to grand rapids :(

Well I Got A Candle.

Mon, 09/22/2008 - 18:21

theres a show in Ypsilanti. i might go too

[quote="welligotacandle"]theres a show in Ypsilanti. i might go too[/quote]

I'm hopefully going to both the Grand Rapids one and the one at EMU.

Milwaukee Wi @ The Rave 11/12 .. With A7X and Saving Abel . I believe by the way it was worded Shinedown will be the middle band..

Whos coming with me ?? Lisa Marie ???

comments

[quote="welligotacandle"]theres a show in Ypsilanti. i might go too[/quote]

I'm hopefully going to both the Grand Rapids one and the one at EMU.

theres a show in Ypsilanti. i might go too

man i cant go to grand rapids :(

Hello. GRAND RAPIDS! I'm skipping my night class to go to this. Hopefully.

Oh helllloooo...how bout some Oregon action, huh!?!?!?!?

come to milwaukee with us :D

i mean how many times can they play in Illinois in 6 fucking months, dude MICHIGAN!!!!!!!

i need to see some shinedown

im gunna guess around 30 bucks.. the rave is all standing... unless u wanna pay extra for balcony, but you can get into the balcony without paying, just not vip. so id say 30 or 35.... 40 tops... i wish a7x wasnt on.. then the tix would be like 20 lol and sd would headline

how much are the tickets to this concert? The ones here in billings are $40 for floor tickets!!!!

I'll be seeing Shinedown in Knoxville, which is great cause I can stay at home from a trip back from college to go to that show. I will also be shelling out the cash to see AC/DC in Charlotte after finals are over in December.

Re: say what?

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="lv2rokk"][quote="fiery_halo"]I can't wait , I blew off Metallica and AcDc this time around but not my boys...[/quote]

Money is a real issue right now with only one income . The ac/dc tixs are like $90 a piece and Metallica was $55. I had to pass those shows up. I'm sure I will see my Tallica boys when they come back through .. Money will not keep me away from Shinedown though.. :lol:[/quote]

I hear ya...

At least you're able to see Shinedown :)

I was hoping for an AC/DC pre-sale but it doesnt look like that's going to happen! I hope I dont get crap in the public on-sale!

I called The Rave yesterday and they didnt know how much tix would be. tm.com doesnt even list a price. WTH?

Hey someone that gets a ticket this weekend let me know how much it is so that I can see if I'll have enough $$.

Re: say what?

[quote="lv2rokk"][quote="fiery_halo"]I can't wait , I blew off Metallica and AcDc this time around but not my boys...[/quote]

Money is a real issue right now with only one income . The ac/dc tixs are like $90 a piece and Metallica was $55. I had to pass those shows up. I'm sure I will see my Tallica boys when they come back through .. Money will not keep me away from Shinedown though.. :lol:

DO IT... MEET UP AT THE RAVE!!! ill be there. getting tix this saturday!! wonder how much theyll be. im broke :? oh well. lol

Re: New Dates

[quote="fiery_halo"]Milwaukee Wi @ The Rave 11/12 .. With A7X and Saving Abel . I believe by the way it was worded Shinedown will be the middle band..

Whos coming with me ?? Lisa Marie ???[/quote]

HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

say what?

[quote="fiery_halo"]I can't wait , I blew off Metallica and AcDc this time around but not my boys...[/quote]

What? I thought you were for sure going to see Metallica?! Bummer...

I can't wait , I blew off Metallica and AcDc this time around but not my boys...

WOOHOO!!!!

Just saw the Rave email myself...and the one you forwarded me...

WOOHOO!! Im about 90% sure I can make this!

WOOHOO!!!!!